★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest nerdie_breet

OH YEAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

FINALLY!!!!!

I've been waiting for these since forever. TOP + GD collaboration. SR solo.

and the most anticipated, BIGBANG COMEBACK!!!!

uwahhhhhhh..... I really can't think straight right now :wub::wub::wub:

BUT, BUT why must feb??! I have my master's thesis writing that I have to finish tongue2.gif

I really regret furthering my studies right now :(

but, I will try to juggle up between my duty as a student and a V.I.P!!

Done ranting bout that. now move on the EPIC performances by our boys.

At first I was so confused and frustrated coz when I watch Star World at 6pm there was no MAMA plus my connection was really low and I can't watch it live streamed but just now I just saw the entire MAMA show at SW and my, my..... I LOVE IT!!!!

The boys were spectacular and I just love every single on their performances. THEY KILLED IT!!

For me, they were the best performers tonight! No one can beat them! And I mean, NO ONE!

Ahhhh~~

I've done spazzing. I need to sleep, it's 5.30pm right now :P

Sorry if my spazzing and lack of english skill bother any of you :sweatingbullets:

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest pascale

YG I HATE YOU BUT I LOVE YOU!!!! i knew it will be like that lol

so much to say:

first: EPIC performance from G-TOPBAE during MAMA, i think they just showed to everyone how it should be done. Youngbae did his thing with Breaking down (HOT PERGORMANCE, then INAG (surprise kiss o_O)

TOP came and just BAMF with Turn it up, how can he be soo cool?

and then G-G-G-G baby bay came out with his tuxedo and stick looking HOT and having that swagger of him.

Final performance: Halleluyah they bring the house down, everyone was so pimped and the VIP in me screamed like there is no tomorrow. Gun scene "dies" can't be more sexy...

Second: YG announcement who just made my day even happier. G-TOP ALBUM this december, strong baby in January, Dae with his drama and febuary the FIVE BOYS will be back!!!!!

we are gonna own 2011, fellow VIPs, the time has come finally!!!

(sorry i just had to say it all because it's like nearly 12:00AM in France and since i saw the MAMA perf this morning 11:00AM, i needed to say everything in my heart!!)

i really don't like to talk about this thing over & over again

but this thing need to be solved soon before 15/12

@tomorrow13:

why can't we post them in separate threads as news only and then come here or VIP lounge to spazz? Although I'm very excited about these news, it would be much happier if I can share my happiness with other VIPs here and know that they have the same feeling as me. Actually going to separate threads makes me less enjoy reading other comments and sometimes not bother replying.
sigh..couldn't agree more

this is exactly what I feel right now..idek what the purpose of official thread anymore

when we can't even spazz here

@shinhdeplol:

I just think that later when ppl want to search for information about each release, they will have difficulty going through all the pages here. From now on backtracking is gonna get real difficult as everyone is in spazzy mood
imo,what you said doesn't make sense bc if people spazz in other threads

that thread will reach maybe 20 to 30 pages or more as well..then isn't it difficult for people to backtrack too??

I think it's easier if the new updates are posted as archive and people come here to spazz..that way the new thread can only reach few pages and people don't have to go through too many pages

and i don't understand why we too focus on this backtracking issue more than creating a place for people to share their joy and feelings 0_O

15/12 till 1/2

the start of Bigbang day in my life again

p/s: sorry if you guys don't really understand,my English isn't good

Guest bluishme

last night was really a very meaningful event for all VIPs..

we get to see GDTOPYB perform, although our maknaes are missing..

they really showed us what BB are.. they were so explosive last night..

what more if the whole BigBang is there..

and at last.. we get to have the comeback date for BB..

Feb 2011.. so i am hoping that there are no delays..

2011 will be BB's year!!

Guest ChauDinh

I hope this is the LAST time I have to wait.

No more delay, cause I'm so tired with waiting.

Btw, their performance at MAMA is really awesome,

no word can describe this, they freakingly turn the

heat of the stadium up and at the very end like an explosion

Best performance of night!

^__^

Guest stardaisy212

Fancam] 2010 MAMA TOP'S CUTE ACCIDENT

*wasnt really an accident b.c he was getting the gun. lol. there is shakiness and scream and cursing in the video but its not that bad.

as for the release of gdtop's album, i think its very interesting. we all knew it was going to happen but we just need the info. i have many questions about the album but only time will tell me the answers.

i did wish that the two maknae would get some attention b.c they are pretty underrated in the group but i guess there is always next yr. :(

Guest Banana Peel

^

yeah I feel bad for daesung the most. He hasn't gotten a direct attention since cotton candy! and that was just a single release! :( I wish he collaborated with the gtop somehow as well. It seems like I saw every members around the media while daesung was in some secret mission on a drama, hahahahh. aw.

anyways, it was GREAT seeing the boys perform again last night. GTOP's song was very cute HAHAH, I just loved top's little foot dancing (is that called jerking???? lol sorry clueless here) and turn it up! haha, gosh turn it up, that was a cute performance. Especially the ending dance? hahahahah, oh top. I think his hair just makes the whole thing even cuter for me. And the stylists are making him look so STUFFY with those CLOTHES AHHHHG I can't stand it when top's clothes are collared all the way up and has layers of clothes on. He looks BEST with simple suit+v neck like at the award shows :( but I guess that's only reserved for the award show.

I can't wait to hear HIGH HIGH clearly. wait, they didn't perform high high did they? it was some other song in their album? confuused.

Guest thnjiuy

[News/Photo] BTS photos of Daesung’s “What’s Up” revealed

Big Bang's Daesung will make his drama debut through "What's Up", and behind-the-scenes photos of the leading star were recently revealed.

Producers of the musical drama were said to have been unable to hold back their praise for the young star, particularly since he had to run around the set in short sleeves despite the freezing weather in order to shoot a summer scene.

dswhatsup10.jpg

alba02201011282002392.jpg

20101128daesung02.jpg

# "You did well, let’s go again!" Song PD gives instructions to Kang Daesung and Im Ju Hwan.

dswhatsup11.jpg

# A college student asks Daesung for a picture while the set is on break.

dswhatsup12.jpg

# The distance between the camera and the actor is being measured.

dswhatsup13.jpg

# As soon as the actors hear "Cut!" they immediately rush to find their jackets. Kang Daesung shouts, "Be careful of colds!" to Kim Jiwon and others.

source + photos : Sports Korea via allkpop

cre:bigbangheaven

Guest shinhdeplol

Alla:

The purpose of the current system is to reduce the use of official threads and encourage soompiers to make seperate threads. I think making those 3 threads is reasonable and makes things more organized. It will be less hard backtracking, for example, if someone wants to find info about Seungri's single, they will just go to the thread out there instead going through tons of pages here.

Thats what I thought, and I think those threads receive not-so-bad response. If you wanna solve things before their comeback, please contact the admins or forum mods since they know better than us and can answer your questions more thoroughly.

Atm, since soompi hasnt come up with anything new, we still have to follow this current system so I will really appreciate your support. You can still spazz over there, cant you?

And please bear with my poor English, Im still learning :)

anyways, it was GREAT seeing the boys perform again last night. GTOP's song was very cute HAHAH, I just loved top's little foot dancing (is that called jerking???? lol sorry clueless here)

I'll try to explain. What Taeyang was doing during the end of Breakdown is a form of jerking called "the reject" where he hops in the air while swinging his legs backwards. What TOP was doing with his feet during G-Top stage is called the "c-walk"; he does it a lot in Turn it up MV too. So sexy.

Guest toozdae08

^

Wow, you know your dances. I know about the "reject" but I didn't know TOP's dance was called the "c-walk".

Learn something new everyday. Thanks

MODS please go to MOD THREAD

Ive read some of the concerns and we will try to come up with

something agreeable for all. However we cannot change the fact

that we need to create separate threads for NEWS.

I'll try to explain. What Taeyang was doing during the end of Breakdown is a form of jerking called "the reject" where he hops in the air while swinging his legs backwards. What TOP was doing with his feet during G-Top stage is called the "c-walk"; he does it a lot in Turn it up MV too. So sexy.

omg you are amazing you know the names of the dance steps.

^^.

Gosh i cant help but be too excited for DEC 15!!!!

early christmas for me.

Guest juang_bb

regarding DAE... i don't really think he is being left out. the reason why I think we're not seeing Dae before the comeback is not only because he has NAN and WHAT'S UP DRAMA, but also remember, Dae has major participation in the OST of What's Up. The drama's airing is in January (?) which means Dae will be releasing his OST for the Drama around that time too. and an OST is pretty much similar to an unpromoted digital single, it even does better because it gets promoted through the drama. so pretty much we're getting ALL OF BIGBANG before the comeback.

it's pretty much like this:

YB SOLO ALBUM ----------> GTOP album dec --> Seungri solo single --> Daesung OST --> BIGBANG COMEBACK

and Daesung is actually the BUSIEST right now.. he has two shows on his hands plus a BB comeback coming up. and based on their solo album progress... since TOP is coming out with an album with GD this month, i think it is safe to assume as of now that Dae will be the next one to release a solo album after the comeback. so yeah... asking for a single from Dae might be too much for him right now... Dae's album will eventually come to us. good things come to those who wait... that we pretty much learned all day today. :D

Honestly, I can never really hate YG because this is what he does. He pisses us beyond anything but he drops bombshells like this and ultimately, brings even greater things than what we anticipate. Seriously, the man is a genius.

I love how he's going to ease everyone back into Big Bang. They have been absent for so long and the expectations are so high that it's suffocating for the boys and for us who are waiting. It's better this way, so much better...

We get to see TOP and GD doing something that Big Bang hasn't really done before. What i mean is that from what I hear, the album is going to be hip-hop/ rap orientated. It's not going to fit the kpop scene but at least it's something that I know TOP will be happy to do. Following this will be Seung Ri who really does deserve the chance to shine-he is talented and amazing in his own right.

I just can't get over these bombshells!

a;sldfjlkasjfpjg[wkf;lskdf;ksd;lf.

[news]BIGBANG's G-Dragon and TOP has revealed a new song called 뻑이가요 (ppeogi-gayo)

WAS THIS POSTED?

sorry but i really cant stop spazzing on how awesome they were last night.

They literally robbed me of my braincells.

JUANG and MACRINA

POPOPOPO POGIKAYO POGIKAYO...LOL damn i should stop now.

thanks mac for ripping the song..my brother's memorizing it now.lmao

BIGBANG IS DYNAMITE!

GD+T.O.P - 뻑이가요

Lyrics: Korean + Romanization

(GD) 뻑이 가요 뻑이 가요 아주 뻑이 가요 뻑 뻑

(GD) ppeogi gayo ppeogi gayo aju ppeogi gayo ppeok ppeok

(TOP)아주 뻑이 가요 아주 뻑뻑뻑뻑 뻑이가요

(TOP)aju ppeogi gayo aju ppeokppeokppeokppeok ppeogigayo

TO THE MOVIN ANOTHE 몰래 뻑이 가요 발이 손이가요 눈이가요 넌 뻑이가요

TO THE MOVIN ANOTHE mollae ppeogi gayo bari sonigayo nunigayo neon ppeogigayo

(GD)THIS IS DOUBLE DOUBLE, DOUBLE DOUBLE, COMBO

DOUBLE DOUBLE, DOUBLE COMBO

THEY SAY BUBLE BUBLE, BUBLE BUBLE

그럼 너는 질겅질겅 우린 빙글빙글

geureom neoneun jilgeongjilgeong urin binggeulbinggeul

(TOP) 길거리를 걸어다니는 저 아가씨들

(TOP) gilgeorireul georeodanineun jeo agassideul

남자녀석들도 외쳐대는 나의 이름 (GD)TOP!

namjanyeoseokdeuldo oechyeodaeneun naui ireum (GD)TOP!

내 랩은 대한민국 기호식품

nae raebeun daehanminguk gihosikpum

나를 따라하는 젊은이들

nareul ttarahaneun jeormeunideul

알쏭달쏭 알콩달콩 내색안경을부순다면난투잡go

alssongdalssong alkongdalkong naesaegangyeongeulbusundamyeonnantujab GO

나와 비슷한, WANNA BE STAR

nawa biseutan, WANNA BE STAR

쫓고 쫓기지만 난 MOVIE STAR

jjotgo jjotgijiman nan MOVIE STAR

여자보다 장난감을 좋아하지만 우습게 보면 상처받지

yeojaboda jangnangameul johahajiman useupge bomyeon sangcheobatji

디오리지널 딥하고 진한- 커피 한잔 이름 TOP

diorijineol diphago jinhan- keopi hanjan ireum TOP

내까만눈동자 널 물들여요

naekkamannundongja neol muldeullyeoyo

YO GIRLS, 내속눈썹은 역겨운 스모키화장과 다른 타고난 여유

YO GIRLS, naesongnunsseobeun yeokgyeoun seumokihwajanggwa dareun tagonan yeoyu

(TOP)아주 뻑이 가요 아주 뻑뻑뻑뻑 뻑이 가요

(TOP)aju ppeogi gayo aju ppeokppeokppeokppeok ppeogi gayo

TO THE MOVIN ANOTHER 몰래 뻑이가요 아니 손이가요

TO THE MOVIN ANOTHER mollae ppeogigayo ani sonigayo

눈이가요 WHAT? 난 뻑이가요

nunigayo WHAT? nan ppeogigayo

그럼 너는 질겅질겅 우린 빙글빙글

geureom neoneun jilgeongjilgeong urin binggeulbinggeur

(GD)구름을 가르고 다가온 G-DRAGON!

(GD)gureumeul gareugo dagaon G-DRAGON!

난 알아 수퍼보이 비트 위에 서는 거

nan ara supeoboi biteu wie seoneun geo

MIC는 내 지휘봉 무대 위의 나폴레옹

MICneun nae jihwibong mudae wiui napolleong

I’LL BE WATING SEE MY swagger

I’LL BE WATING SEE MY swagger

Bling bling bling 내 suitfit 아무거나걸치면화보 내 이름 다 알죠

Bling bling bling nae suitfit amugeonageolchimyeonhwabo nae ireum da aljyo

no trouble my life, So could do adult????ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

no trouble my life, So could do adult????ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

서울 to 도쿄 찍고 다시 또 they call me 홍길동

Seoul to Tokyo jjikgo dasi tto they call me honggildong

월화수목금토일난스케줄에시달려

wolhwasumokgeumtoillanseukejuresidallyeo

또밤이면암소론리내스캔들아기달려(오빠)

ttobamimyeonamsorollinaeseukaendeuragidallyeo(oppa)

다른오빠랑다니면 가오가 안서 —이제가호가 안서

dareunopparangdanimyeon gaoga anseo —ijegahoga anseo

내 제스쳐는 유혹하는 스마일 내 목소리가 좀 SWEET 메두사

nae jeseuchyeoneun yuhokhaneun seumail nae moksoriga jom SWEET medusa

(TOP)아주 뻑이 가요 아주 뻑뻑뻑뻑 뻑이 가요

(TOP)aju ppeogi gayo aju ppeokppeokppeokppeok ppeogi gayo

TO THE MOVIN ANOTHER 몰래 뻑이가요 아니 손이가요

TO THE MOVIN ANOTHER mollae ppeogigayo ani sonigayo

눈이가요 WHAT? 난 뻑이가요

nunigayo WHAT? nan ppeogigayo