★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

Guest juang_bb

remember one of BBVIPZ project? where they asked for pictures from VIPs how they were when BB were active, on hiatus and now that they're waiting for their comeback?

it's here now.

BBVIPZ FAN TEASER

c: bbvipz080105@yt

i dunno if i just miss our boys so much, but the vid they made was soo touching it got me teary eyed. :tears:

sad part how they showed some pics of kVIPs starting to get into other groups or fandom and there was even a pic of BB stuff and albums getting stored in a box with ANNYEONG written on top. :(

but good thing is, they're all starting to get back now and are WAITING for the boys to come back. their dedication is just so touching, really. :)

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest kayana20

They looked like they were having a lot of fun. I just love how they have their own style and rock it. You only live once. I am a new Big bang fan so seeing how talented and unique they are makes me proud.

here's the translation of the Fan Teaser made by BBVIPZ~

Translation by me and I just translated my fav part

which is from starting till 1:00 min~ ^_^

sorry if there's a translation errors, I purely translate this

based on my shallow knowledge in Korean and some reference from

my 'Learning Korean' book~ kkkkkkkk~ :P:lol:

"Dear BIGBANG,

we're waiting for u guys,

its been 2yrs..

Are u guys doing well?

U guys havent forgot rite..?

I remember when I met u,

feeling thakful to all ur song

and those voices that indulge me~

Singing ur song,

while each of ur faces,

one by one appears~

Whether u in pain,

or leaky heart,

we're in this together..

Sing together,

rejoice together along with our memories~"

the rest of the part basically talking on how VIP

started leaning Japanese just for them when they started

their Japanese promotion~

spending lots of money buying their stuff~

and how their BIGBANG calender is empty coz not so much

of BIGBANG appearance now days~

and also talking aboout some VIPs that have 'turn their backs'

on BIGBANG because of the long hiatus..

but in the end they said that true VIPs is still longing

and will always be waiting for them! ^_^

That fan teaser :tears: makes me really sad. I don't think BB even realize just how much we miss them, sure they have solos but not seeing them onstage together with new album hearts a lot of VIPs hearts.

However I do think these two years have separated the real fans from the bandwagoners. I think its okay to like other groups since its been a LONG two years but packing BB stuff away saying goodbye? ..... your not really a VIP if you could do that.

Oh well I just love all the True fans! the ones that have waited and continue to pour in their everything into our boys.

Were all in this together, everything will be okay. VIP fighting!!

vipzh.gif

Guest toozdae08

^

Totally agree with you.

You can say you're a fan of a group, call yourself by the fan club name and say you dislike a member. Being indifferent to them is fine, but to say you actively dislike a member is not ok. We all have biases but you have to at least respect the other members of the group and the amount of work they put in.

Guest propera898

i think when bigbang comes back and if their songs are amazing (like they are going to be :) ) all the VIPs who are gone are going to comeback , even if they werent ¨truth vips¨its just a matter of time :D

the loyal vips and thats us are the ones who suffer the moxt in all this because like me an example , i dont hear anyone xD I Just like bigbang and their solo songs thats all , so when theres nothiNG about bigbang thats when i feel really desparete and sad also angry with YG xD thats the mainr reason.

this days like this 3 days that there havent been any new or anyting about bigbang its really killing me! and more because all whats happening in North and south Korea and the new about bigbang not going to kohaku its like someone just knock me down in a ring , likse suddenly i said: can it get any worst and starts raining! xD

i feel so uncertan because all this so i just want any kind of new about bigbang comeback or TOP&GD mv just to know everything is ok and going :) thats all i ask YG!!!!

Guest propera898

W/ @Murf_Official 형 + T.O.P. At the High High MV Party!

197916161.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1290648471&Signature=e4t0wjNlhI%2Fr8o3AWl2QQujOzsk%3D

Credicts AND SOURCE Twitter HarryKIM http://twitpic.com/39u135

omg! TOP looks so cute! i dont know but this pic reminds me of their debuts days! xD

BIG BANG sues publisher over unauthorized magazine

Korean group BIG BANG has filed a lawsuit with the Tokyo District Court against Oakla Publishing over unauthorized use of their image and name in a magazine. The group is seeking an injunction against the sale of the magazine, along with approximately 30 million yen in damages.

In October, Oakla released a special magazine titled "Saishun K-POP Star Tokubetsu Henshu BIG BANG." According to the lawsuit, Oakla did not obtain permission to use the images and names of the group's members. Because this is a commercial use of their identity, it would count as an infringement on their right to publicity.

Oakla was unable to comment by the time of the news report, due to the absence of the person in charge of the project.

This is not the first time that the publisher has been sued for unauthorized use of someone's likeness. Korean actor Bae Yong Joon also filed a suit previously with the Tokyo District Court, and last month Oakla was ordered to pay 4.4 million yen in damages.

Credit: Sankei Sports (http://www.sanspo.com/geino/news/101124/gnd1125000-n1.htm)

Taken from: Tokyograph (http://www.tokyograph.com/news/id-7048)

YGEntertainment Partners With Universal Records For The Philippine Market!

tumblr_lcf733WJXN1qzjb8k.jpg

YG Entertainment, home to some K-Pop’s biggest acts, has partnered with Universal Records for the album release of two of its bestselling groups, 2NE1 and Big Bang! Blackjacks and VIPs are eagerly awaiting the Philippine editions of 2NE1’s “The First Mini Album” (which includes massive hits like “Fire” and “I Don’t Care”) and “To Anyone”, plus Big Bang’s “Essential Big Bang” (a compilation of their biggest hit singles)!

Pinoy K-pop fans are happy to hear about this partnership since Universal Records has already proven its savvy in marketing and promoting K-pop releases for the Philippine market. Universal Records is the number one independent record company in the Philippines known for its successful OPM artists like Jose Mari Chan, Gary Valenciano, Regine Velasquez, Ogie Alcasid, Christian Bautista, Jay R, Jed Madela, Parokya Ni Edgar, Kamikazee, Sponge Cola etc. It is also home to some of K-Pop’s brightest & bestselling acts like TVXQ, Super Junior, Girls’ Generation, SHINee, BoA, f(x), U-Kiss, One Way and many more!

Now that 2NE1 and Big Bang releases will be made available at a more affordable price, these two artists will definitely add to the list!

YG Entertainment is considered one of the top three talent agencies in Korea alongside SM Entertainment (TVXQ, BoA, Super Junior, SNSD, SHINee) and JYP Entertainment (Wonder Girls, 2PM). Their last year’s sales was reported at 35.69 billion won (around 30,946,443.227 U.S. Dollars), up a whopping 93 percent from the previous year. The increase can be attributable to the success of many of its artists including idol group Big Bang and girl band 2NE1, both of whom raked in significant income from their album sales, music downloads, commercials as well as earnings from the members’ individual activities.

Universal Records is currently proud partners of both SM Entertainment and YG Entertainment!

Sources: 2NE1’s Official Facebook Page & 2NE1 Philippines Fanpage

Taken from: fyygfamilyy@tumblr

@shinhdeplol: Just want to say thanks for posting the links to the new threads in here! <3

The bbvipz fan teaser was so touching. It broke my heart to see that some fans have turned their backs on BB, but they'll regret it later. True VIPs know that BB is worth the wait~ ^_^

Guest Michala01

omg I cannot wait for this MV! w00t.gif

I doubt it will the thing the countdown is about if they've just finished but I'm over it. I can wait for my GTOP! wub.gif

Guest missARROGANT

Edit: they deleted the post >_<

Someone posted "high high lyrics" at dcgd

내 마음을 비워 날 조여오는 기와 싸워

내 긴장을 늦추지 마 유혹이 내 뒤에 잇쟎아

자 한번 두번 이제는 어

내 머리의 두건을 꽉 틀어 맸어

매번 지쳐 쓰러졌던 날 잠에서 깨워

이대로 누워 포기한 채 날 보낼순 없어

끝까지 밀어붙여 시작은 이제부터

G to the O to the NE to the

마우스피스 입에 물고 두 주먹을 들어

Uppercut 한 한방울 삶의 턱밑에 심장 박동 있는 힘을 다해

불태워 내 육체 어차피 내 인생엔 더하기 빼기가

교차로 잇기에 난 목표를 위해 좀 더 참아내

내가 바란 꿈까지는 아직 부족해 다시 시작해

더욱강하게 내가 원한 삶을 위해 나는 계속해~

큰 희망에 나를 희생해 이정도 참을힘은 충분해

Throw yo hands up 여기서 Throw yo hands up 조금더

멈출 수 없기에 다시 도전해 그정도 이길 힘은 충분해

다시 한번 호흡을 가다듬어 비트에 날 가두어

표현을 갖다 부어 세 번째 문제를 풀어

또 다른 종목에 게임을 채택해

첨부터 시작해 아직까지 미약해 허나

yo 그래도 나는 말야 수많은 경험속에 이렇게 자라와

그래 난 그 뭣도 두려워하진 않아

그래 난 이렇게 달려가

여기서 포기한다면 난 아무것도 아니야 yeah

내 마음에 안든다면 -ㅛ -

누가 뭐래도 난 아니야 yeah

큰 희망에 나를 희생해 이정도 참을힘은 충분해

내 마음을 비워 날 조여오는 기와 싸워

내 긴장을 늦추지 마 유혹이 내 뒤에 잇쟎아

머나먼 저 끝에서부터 올라왓으니 걱정은 붙들어매셔

yes yes yo 얘써 계속햇어 어

이제 난 준비어 Light cavera action

목표를 위해 좀더 참아내

내가 바란 꿈까지는 아직 부족해

다시 시작해 더욱강하게

내가 원한 삶을 위해 나는 계속해

큰희망에 나를 희생해 이정도 참을 힘은 충분해

멈출수 없기에 다시 도전해 그정도 이길 힘은 충분해

큰희망에 나를 희생해 이정도 참을 힘은 충분해

멈출수 없기에 다시 도전해 그정도 이길 힘은 충분해

cr:dcgd

how can they get the lyrics?

BIGBANG - CJ 기업 광고 [HD]

cr: bomharoo21/bestiz

96890258.gif

cr:byronsb****@tb

^ such a qt<33333

Guest propera898

omg! can you imagine GTOP is back!!! ;D and they are starting off so strong! Matching hairstyles!!! how cute an awesome is that!!! :wub: :wub: i can see already how Kvips are going to star spazzing about this too , talking about their romance and all blush.gif the 2 of them on stage ! the best idols Krappers ! its going to be amazing! aaaah i cant wait for D-DAY to come ! :D

Edit: they deleted the post >_<

Someone posted "high high lyrics" at dcgd

how can they get the lyrics?

BIGBANG - CJ 기업 광고 [HD]

cr: bomharoo21/bestz

http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/9374/96890258.gif

cr:byronsb****@tb

^ such a qt<33333

I wonder whether it's real or fake..lol..but it seems real

anyways..GD & PSY are funny at adorable in that gif

d0093335_4cedc16130736.jpg

cr:bestiz