★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

I HAVE COME to the conclusion YG doesnt really know what he is doing ,here is why

HAHAHA propera, i couldnt agree more to your conclusion.

Its either they are doing everything at the same time OR

GD's too perfectionist that he doesnt want to release a

HALF BAKED album. Who knows...

Sneak Peek Inside Essential Big Bang CD+DVD!!

(to all Filipino VIPs! this album will be released by Universal Records Philippines soon!)

WANT THIS? ESSENTIAL BIG BANG!

Essential Big Bang is a 'maxi-album' that will include a CD with Big Bang's biggest hits and a DVD with some of their music videos.

CD Tracklist:

1. BIGBANG

2. LA LA LA

3. A Fool Of Tears

4. We Belong Together

5. Shake It

6. Lie

7. Always

8. Last Farewell

9. Haru Haru

10. Heaven

11. Oh My Friend

12. Sunset Glow

13. Lollipop Pt.2

DVD Tracklist:

1. Lie (Music Video)

2. Always (Music Video)

3. Last Farewell (Music Video)

4. Haru Haru (Music Video)

5. Oh My Friend (Music Video)

6. Sunset Glow (Music Video)

More details about Release Date, Freebies, Price & Event Launch Coming Soon!

Credit: Universal Records Philippines Facebook Page

YES to all FILIPINO VIPS

Universal Record will be releasing soon "ESSENTIAL BIGBANG"

bbph.jpg

I honestly think that BIGBANG COMEBACK WILL BE MORE DELAYED

because of South and North Korea's problems. TT_____TT

#prayforkorea

@KC: The model is pretty much chill in doing the MV

and im not sure she realized how SPAZZtic the fans were haha

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[News]YGE clarifies rumors regarding Big Bang’s inter-personal relations

201011240747771325_1.jpg

The members of Big Bang have been swept up in a rather unusual controversy due to the long delay in their album release and their continued hiatus. Rumors began circulating about how the relationship between the members was turning sour, bringing back the old stereotype that idol groups can never last past five years.

A representative of YG Entertainment clarified, “It’s difficult for us to give a clear comeback date since all of the members are personally contributing to the album production. They put more priority on having standards met to their satisfactions as opposed to releasing something quickly. It seems that such a controversy came about due to the delays in their comeback, but the members have become closer than ever by working on this album together.”

Another representative that spoke with Osen revealed, “I actually asked the members themselves and they thought it was weird, answering, ‘It’s hard to even be as close as we are.’ They’re boys, so they play and joke around a bit harder than usual. When I told them about the rumors going around, they actually responded, ‘At least they don’t think we’re delaying our comeback because of our music skills. It’s better that they create rumors like that instead.’”

The representative continued, “The members always laugh and maintain an energetic atmosphere whenever they’re together and are closer than they’ve ever been, actually.”

Source + Photos: SPN via Nate , Osen via Nate

Trans by VITALSIGN

Taken from bigbangupdates.com

so this is the article that got so many views and comments at bestiz today

this should have been said by YG long ago..imo..there would be no rumor

if he said something from Aug when everyone was expecting the comeback to in summer

but no..he keeps silent and makes us frustrated

i think we didn't ask too much from YG

all we need is a simple explanation like this

oh and of course that rumor is false -__-

"At least they don’t think we’re delaying our comeback because of our music skills"

lmao

WTFUUUUUUUU when did this rumor even start? did I miss something. Did we not just see Big Bang being all lovey-dovey these past couple of weeks. How the F did netizens interpret that as them having "problems" with each other. I'm just perplexed by all this. Tell me this did not come from impatient VIPs because then I will really be sad. We know our boys LOVE each other. Their NEVER been any reason to doubt.

sigh....

where did this came from??!! haven't they been watching the recent videos of Big Bang, BTS and BBTV?? Top/Dae is so high right now! all of them are closer more than ever!

Another representative that spoke with Osen revealed, “I actually asked the members themselves and they thought it was weird, answering, ‘It’s hard to even be as close as we are.’ They’re boys, so they play and joke around a bit harder than usual. When I told them about the rumors going around, they actually responded, ‘At least they don’t think we’re delaying our comeback because of our music skills. It’s better that they create rumors like that instead.’”

The representative continued, “The members always laugh and maintain an energetic atmosphere whenever they’re together and are closer than they’ve ever been, actually.”

i'm just happy that they are cool with these things. don't be affected and just focus. VIPs are here to support and wait for you as always! :)

Guest Michala01

I'm not all that surprised by the rumours but of course VIPs know it's rubbish. People who don't know the boys and don't follow their careers but only see that they haven't released something for a very long time might very well think something isn't quite right in the group. It's not surprising. I blame YG

Guest juang_bb

first reaction... :blink:..got confused... then LOL!!! :lol:

FAIL rumor is F-A-I-L.

at first i was like.. huh?!? where did that came from? except for DAE who's busy filming, weren't they just PARTYING TOGETHER a few days ago? and isn't it that every single vid of them that were released these past months have been nothing but BROMANCE?!?

anyway, i LOVE how the boys replied to the rumor. at least they're not doubting their music skills... TRUE THAT! i guess that may be the one of the reasons why... haters can't obviously question their skills... so they're coming up with some random stuff.

and yeah YG, why just now? this is simply the answer and explanation we've been waiting for, a simple explanation saying... "the boys themselves feel they aren't ready yet... they're waiting until they're satisfied with their work" honestly, with that reason, i doubt any VIP would have been mad, we've been very understanding when it comes to the boys and their passion for what they do. YG could have easily released such statement earlier to prevent VIPs from getting too frustrated.

anyway, i can't wait for HIGH HIGH MV, it looks like it's gonna ba a sexy video!

Guest Seoulfresh21

the person that made that article is retarded im sure hes never seen how the members act around eachother! that got me really pissed off because that guy is just talking non sense and making up stupid reasons for bigbang delaying their comeback

Guest peppermintsugar

the person that made that article is retarded im sure hes never seen how the members act around eachother! that got me really pissed off because that guy is just talking non sense and making up stupid reasons for bigbang delaying their comeback

I don't see why anyone should be mad, especially to call anyone "retarded" when it's obvious that not even the members themselves took this to heart. When a member (probably G-D due to how it was worded) responds with something like "At least they don’t think we’re delaying our comeback because of our music skills.", it's obvious that there are humorous undertones.

Just because you love them doesn't mean you have to get personally offended at every article that comes out. If you'll read, the writer said that rumors have been circulating, not that this is how he feels, and that this is what he thinks. He's not personally making up anything.

Obviously, most of us think it's ridiculous to think this, yes, but what happened to casually shrugging/laughing things off as oppose to resorting to verbal attacks and wrongly putting blame on an individual?

Guest juang_bb

NHK just released its official announcement.

unfortunately, the previous articles are nothing but rumors.

BIGBANG IS NOT GOING TO KOUHAKU

and i think none of the kpop groups were invited. so no BB, no Kara, and no SNSD

here's the link: http://www9.nhk.or.jp/kouhaku/artists/index.html

credit to TeamBigBang for posting the link and info.

Guest peppermintsugar

So, I have a random question, and before I do I just want to say that I don't want this to turn into anyone questioning anyone elses level of fandom, I'm just interested in hearing other peoples opinions.

Do you think it's appropriate to refer to yourself as a V.I.P (or any other fan group name) if you legitimately do not like one or more of the members of said group?

For me personally, I do not think so. If I disliked a member of any of my groups, I wouldn't feel confident referring to myself as one of their biggest fans -- that's what fan names mean to me, a huge fan, that has tons of love for all of the members of the group both individually and as a group. I realize that there will always be a bias, and there will be members that you don't follow their every footstep, but dislike? I don't think I would.

The reason I bring this is up because Hyunseung of BEAST gets a lot of hate from so-called B2UTIES, and I don't really see how they could consider themselves as such if they really hate him that much, and say such awful things about him.

Guest juang_bb

^^^ If it was a matter of not being into 1 member so much, bordering indifference but you support the group 100%, i would have said YES, you can STILL be a VIP.

BUT.. since it says... LEGITIMATELY DO NOT LIKE a member, then HELL to the freakin NO!!!

we really don't have to look that far to other groups, the maknaes especially Seungri alone have received the same treatment and the same topic have been brought up several times too.

i understand if someone is a BIG fan of the group but is not into one of the members as much as the others, but when you actually starting to dislike a member... then i don't think you should call yourself a VIP. maybe you are a fan of Big Bang... but being a VIP means so much more.

here is another news article,

and I think the reporter's speculating that if the clock timer on YG-Life is not for

Bigbang comeback then maybe it's for the debut day of YG new face/male group

Just about 4 more days..and we will know what it's about :x

YG 중대발표, 빅뱅 컴백 혹은 '제2의 빅뱅' 데뷔?

source:http://www.tvreport.co.kr/?c=news&m=newsview&idx=77641

btw..YG could avoid those rumors about Bigbang relationship

if BBTV was longer -__-

Guest jess1tym4life

here is another news article,

and I think the reporter's speculating that if the clock timer on YG-Life is not for

Bigbang comeback then maybe it's for the debut day of YG new face/male group

Just about 4 more days..and we will know what it's about :x

out of all the days yg had to choose 1tym's anniversry date to release something..nice :blink: anways we will soon find out.

I haven't posted here for a while just a random drop in to say hello to vipz.

just trending big bang Haru Haru on twitter for fun.

bb14.gifbb1n.gifbb2x.gifbb3.gifbb4u.gifbb5.gifbb13g.gifbb6i.gifbb7.gifbb8.gifbb9.gifbb10.gifbb12.gifbb11.gif

Guest comforcloud

just saw some kr fans discussion on the official countdown

apparently 28/29th of Nov is 1TYM's debut 12 years anniversary and remember YG says its sth very meaningful to him and the company. so an 1tym reunion makes sense to me. kind of feeling guilty that I'm a bit more excited about this than bigbang's comeback :P

Archived