★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tomorrow13

I WANT TO TAKE A PHOTO WITH THEM! D:D:D:D: So so jealous! Someone from the EVENT topic said she looked like miss vietnam 2006. I was curious and checked it out and she really does!

Man, i'm so so so so jealous and excited and happy and bitter and ecstatic!

yep, she did looked like miss Vietnam 2006 but I'm pretty sure she's not miss Vietnam 2006. ^_^

Anw whoever she is, she should know that she's the luckiest girl in the world to take pics with 3 HOT SEXY MEN over there.

I'm soooooo jealous.

[FANCAM] GDragon at High High MV Party!

grrrrr, that girl. please tell me that they're only filming.

[FANCAM] GDragon at High High MV Party!

grrrrr, that's girl. please tell me that they're only filming.

jealous!!..what did happen at 40s

what did GD do to that blonde model/girl..a hug or a kiss :x

48642162b.jpg

20051000.jpg

cr as tagged & bestiz

lol at GD's afro hair

ha ra bo ji ..lol..he's really drunk..lol

his eyebrow<3..just like when it's in 2006/2007

1290323660viwf.jpg

iamddengbin129032268712.jpg

cr:bestiz

***Another article saying that the list hasn't been confirmed yet~***

Agencies use caution towards SNSD, KARA, and Big Bang’s participation in Kohaku

jsulk.jpg

In contrast to news articles in Japan hyping SNSD, KARA, and Big Bang’s participation in the Japanese annual music show, “Kohaku Uta Gassen (Kohaku)“, the groups’ agencies are instead showing a more cautious response.

Speculation that Korean idol groups will be attending the music show has been a hot topic in the Japanese press lately. The media has been writing articles of their possible attendance even before Kohaku’s announcement of the official list of performers, showing a new phase in which K-pop is becoming of increasing significance in the Japanese music industry.

But despite this, the three idol groups are still weary on whether to participate in the show. “It’s difficult for us say anything when an official announcement hasn’t been made yet,” was the general statement made by all three agencies.

It can be said that the Korean agencies are being cautious due to the possibility of unexpected conditions. For example, if, for some reason, the agencies choose to exclude their groups from the event at the last minute, they would need to protect themselves from the respective consequences, so being cautious at the outset helps avoid any trouble. Additionally, showing interest in an event when the official announcement hasn’t even been made yet won’t always result in a beneficial outcome.

There is also the problem of keeping loyal to the Korean broadcasting companies. If the groups attend Kohaku, which is to be held on New Year’s Eve, it would be impossible for them to participate in the Korean year end public TV music show broadcasts.

The official announcement for the performers of Kohaku will be posted between late November to early December.

Source: Newsen

Translated by VITALWARNING @ AKP

***Confusing much? Guess let's just wait for the official announcement on NHK.***

Taken from bigbangupdates

Guest iamyourfather

Is it just me, or do you guys see lines in TOP's eyebrows as well. I love guys who do that!

Wait do I make sense? Towards the end of his left eyebrow, it looks like he plucked or razored two lines.

Also, in that new fancam of GD.... INDIRECT KISS. ;P

yep, he had that before like in this video 3:00

Guest hayakatsu

hey!!! i think the High High song was previewed in 2NE1TV before! i swear i've heard it but i dunno which episode. gah~!! anyone notice this as well?

[EDIT] ^ ooohh~~! btw, ..........DAT richard simmons! ♥♥♥

Guest shinhdeplol

Hello VIPs here in Big Bang subforum ^^ There is an important change in the subforum that I want to inform all of you :)

Starting from now, the threads will be sorted by date posted. This is the same way how the Korean forums are organized. I hope that this new organization will help all of you acquaint yourselves more with the new system and support the separate threads more :)

Should there be any question or suggestion, please PM me or an other mods here in BB subforum :)

Thank you~

Guest GDBABYBABY

[rumor]@gd & top high high single released Nov. 24, 2010..

cr:twitter & bestiz

if it's officially 24th then it gonaa release on 25th

kekeke

it's YG beh beh

edit:

this is somthing I gotta say

gdeee.jpg

Guest LadyBee

^ lol you're right :lol: like YG once said in 2NE1TV, we can't believe anything until we saw it with our eyes -_-

http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/2571/12903428661131.jpg

TOP's hair is really wwhiteeeeeeeeeeeee w00t.gif He looks like an anime/manga character came out in real life w00t.gif But I'd like it more if it's neater/more tidy and higher like GD or somewhat like TY sweatingbullets.gif

And for some reasons, my friend said that TOP's like Songoku in 'Dragon Ball' manga series lol :lol:

Guest juang_bb

dang! GD-Supporters got the best fancams for that night! they got TABI's drop it like it's hot and as well as GD getting all up in her cam!

the comments on YT though over that fancam of GD and the girl is :crazy: im envious, coz i really wish i was there but no need to bash the poor girl. in a party like that, it is what it is... and GD wasn't exactly all over her either, he's just doin his thang!

that girl whom TOP has his arms around her... damn lucky!!!

i dont think they're drunk though, probably just feelin high with all the partyin and atmosphere. for someone who can drink 7 bottles of soju.. and GD probably isn't that far off either... they cant be drunk. those to mofos are in control. they know what they're doin. ;)

Hm, haven't done this in a while, but all the feel-good vibes from all the recent Big Bang news has got me thinking again.

As much as we were all grumbling at YG not too long ago for the way he was handling BB's comeback, I have to admit that now that I've seen what he's done with the HIGH HIGH MV & Party, YG is pretty clever. As much as he delays, as much as he is late to EVERYTHING, the man does deliver-- so my hat is currently tipped to him.

Let's examine the current state of Big Bang in Korea & their comeback:

Since they've been away for so long, there are just crazy high expectations of their comeback. Perhaps newer music fans (say within the last 2 years) in korea may not even really know Big Bang--or understand why they are considered this huge group in Korea if they've never even seen them perform on music shows or only see them on advertisements. There's news spreading about a potential Big Bang comeback. kVIPs are waiting. Other people may just be curious to see what Big Bang will do. Some are paying attention because they want to understand the hype.

In any case, a LOT of people have their ears and eyes locked on Big Bang.

Given this, how is YG, or the boys for that matter, supposed to answer the expectations and the hype around their own name and comeback? Is it sufficient to just drop the standard teasers and let the masses decide for themselves? We all know Big Bang has been experimenting with their music, once again, with this album. Personally, I don't think that if they just dropped teasers, that it would go over very well with those who are unfamiliar with Big Bang. kVIPS will get it and understand it. But casual listeners--those who are used to idol groups dropping variations of the same song, same look, same dance--would probably hate it.

I think people need to be reminded of what Big Bang is about in the music world.

Which is why I love YG for having the HIGH HIGH party. It accomplishes many things:

1) It served as a MV for the HIGH HIGH single.

2) It served as a LISTENING party. I suspect a lot of people who were invited have something to do with music & possibly media--print and otherwise--relations. The phrase, "anyone who is anyone was there" comes to mind.

2) It was THE party of 2010. Especially since it was Exclusive, and especially with the crowd, it is going to get people talking...and create a different kind of hype.

Essentially, the HIGH HIGH party was one big tease. It was s teaser for the music, a teaser for Big Bang, a teaser to ease people back into Big Bang and what they're about. As much as we were all oogling GTOP, everything about that party--even the party itself--screamed non-conventional.

The new hype will be about a reality--what Big Bang is actually doing for their comeback--instead of the hype that is created with expectations that can never be fulfilled. If fans/public are left to their own devices, they will create an image/sound/look for Big Bang's comeback... so that when the boys actually do come back, it will be impossible to meet all of these expectations, leading ultimately to disappointment.

There is no way that Big Bang can win against all of these expectations.

But what they CAN do, is create a new kind of hype, a new kind of talk. Instead of letting people decide for them what their success will look like...the hype from the High High party will give them an image/sound they can grasp onto. It will give fans/public something to expect, which the Big Bang boys can actually respond to and meet.

Moreover, the High High party and MV served to shatter whatever images fans/public had about their comeback. GTOPs shocking hairstyles, the drinking, the smoking, the girls---all of it served to shock people out of their expectations for the boys. It is a reminder not to expect the expected of Big Bang...and just when you think you know what they're doing, they will surprise everyone by doing something else.

This will leave the door open for the boys to do what they do best, change up the kpop game with FANTASTIC music, and not suffer the consequences for being different.

Very clever, YG.

Lastly, I just wanted to comment on Big Bang in Japan--despite everything else, I think Big Bang is not only respectable in Japan, but also that they are a legit presence in the music scene. It may not be as BIG & MAINSTREAM as it is in Korea, but I feel like Big Bang are doing exactly what they need to be doing. They're making music and building up their fanbase and earning a crap ton of respect for it. I feel like Big Bang in Japan is spread mostly through friends and word of mouth--bc you may not be exposed to them very much in other ways--and just like in Korea, anyone who loves music for music's sake knows about Big Bang and likes them. So I really hope they get invited to Kohaku--because to me, Big Bang IS successful in Japan, and it would be a nice cherry on top to be recognized for it.

Guest toozdae08

^

I love you :wub:

BB is definitely showing that they're not the average idol group. I mean, look at the High High MV part. The drinking, the clubbing - I mean this is what they do. They don't pretend to be someone else and they just do BB. All the expectation of who they are - they're taking that and defining themselves. Can you see any kpop group doing that? BB is constantly pushing the envelope and that's why we love them. Like we said before, we don't want a BB that doesn't take risks.

Archived