★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest propera898

what is going on!!!!!!1 TOP was so hot!!! he kills me!!!1 woah!!!! w2ahhhhhh! HIS HAIRSTYLE ok NOW I APROVED!!!! he is just there dancin looking all sexy!!!!!!!!!!1 woah!!!! he is !!!!! :wacko::blink:

so hot!"!!!1 hot!"!!!!!!!!woah!!! and they way he was looking PURE LUST!!!!! lol xD!!!!!

woah he is too muich to handle!! i keeep looking at the fancam!!!!!!!! woah!!!! :crazy::blink::wub:

Guest juang_bb

i already spazz at the EVENT thread and still spazzing at twitter..

but that FANCAM is the best 35 secs of my life rn... oh my TOP!!! i dont care if your hair is the most ridic thing ever.... but boy, do you work it and be the SEXIEST BAMF ever!

drop it like its hot.... i think i just dropped it Tabi!! :ph34r::wub:

ZOMG. I LOVE THAT PART OF THE FANCAM!

DROP IT LIKE IT'S HOT! <3 <3 <3

TOP SMOKING AND GD DRINKING........

WHY ARE THEY STILL SO SEXY TO ME? *U*

LOSING MY MIND HEEEEERE!

I wonder when the mv will be released?

HOLY richard simmons !! That fancam of TOP....I might faint! sooooo freaking SEXY!!!! GAH How does he do it! And his hair would look fug on anyone else but somehow he works it!! This man is sex.

Damn I'm so jealous watching all the fancams....I'm stuck here doing term papers while random girls are grinding on my men. Life is so unfair.

Guest toozdae08

Omg, the little bit of High High I heard was amazing. Can't wait for it.

Also, I'm loving TOP's hair.

And CONGRATS TO OUR BOYS FOR THAT INVITE TO KOHAKU

Guest Michala01

Just listened to the snippet of the song AND I LOVE IT OF COURSE! Total party song and fits the two boys to a T! 

They look sooo hot...I feel like I'm just repeating that over and over every half hour today but w/e it's true biggrin.gif

Guest propera898

T.O.P and GD eyebags are so T____________________T but they still look so hot =-=

TOP looks like he lost weight in a short amount of time , but he looks great like taht :) im loving his new hairtyle and i cant wait for the final outcome of all this :)

Guest LadyBee

^^^^ TOP and GD look drunk esp TOP :sweatingbullets: hope it's just because of the light~

their eye bags are getting darker than maknae's <_< and Taeyang still covered his face *sigh* VIPs want to see your face more and more and moreeeeeee but why did you cover it all the time :<

Guest Michala01

I'm not surprised they have bags under their eyes. They were partying all night and filming...it's just what happens when you stay up till 5am lol 

Archived