★彡yg ♪♬♪ The Official Big Bang [빅뱅] Thread ver. 2

Guest the7REAL.

• Replies 42.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest samosvetleee

{News} South Korean group Big Bang together with 6 other groups to hold a concert locally in July

photo11rt.jpg

Korean wave continues to sweep through Singapore non-stop, 7 South Korean groups will be attending 

the Korean Music Wave 2011 in July, those confirmed coming to Singapore include Big Bang and their 

red hot juniors 2NE1, which is bound to kick off another round of ticket grabbing craze!

Last year October's Korean Pop Night Concert 2010 created a sensation locally, tickets fall short of 

demand, more than 8000 fans attended the concert with great enthusiasm. Xinmsn was given the honour to 

be designated as the concert's online media partner.

At that time, we welcomed 7 groups of South Korean artists including Big Bang, SNSD, SHINee, FT 

Island, Infinite and Dae Guk Nam Ah (The Boss), which was very grand.

Organizer Proof Label announced that they will hold a large-scale K-pop concert again this year on July 

15th, named as the Korean Music Wave 2011.

The concert will be held at the Singapore Indoor Stadium. At this moment, there will be 7 groups of artists 

attending, the biggest attraction being Big Bang who will be coming for the second time.

The 5 member group Big Bang has not released any albums in Korea for more than 2 years. In February 

they have finally released a mini-album [Tonight], sweeping various major music charts, showing the 

popularity level of the group. Last year in Singapore, Big Bang showed a strong charismatic stage, which is 

very much admirable.

This time, they will bring along their juniors 2NE1. Although 2NE1 debuted in 2009, just released their first 

full-length album last year but the four girls' popularity is red hot. They are also the familiar faces on the music 

charts, gradually building fan bases around the world.

When xinmsn recently announced about the concert through Twitter, it resulted in immediate response and 

discussions among the netizens. Many were worried that this is an April Fool's joke (the announcement 

was made on April 1st), to which xinmsn clarified repeatedly.

Dreaming about the arrival of their idols, fans are naturally excited and anxious, eager to know more news. 

But as July is still far away, the organizer is very tight lipped about details of the concert.

Yesterday xinmsn made an inquiry with the organizer who said that presently they can only reveal that the 

tickets will be sold through SISTIC.

For last years Korean Pop Night Concert 2010, part of the tickets was sold through manual booking, 

causing some chaotic situations at the shopping mall. This year's arrangement should be able to soothe the 

fans' hearts, oversea fans will have the opportunity to purchase the tickets.

For other ticketing information, names of the other 5 groups of artistes and so on, the organizer will announce 

them in the near future. 

Xinmsn is the assigned online media partner for Korean Music Wave 2011. Please continue to stay tune to 

xinmsn for the latest reports. Readers may also join Twitter and Facebook for more timely information.

Source : xinmsn entertainment

Translation : Miseremei @ bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Credit :   bigbanghaven BBH-avatar_normal.jpg

Guest shinhdeplol

af5x8.gif

C: 180888 @ tumblr

I loveeee it how everyone, especially Jiyong, laughed so hard at this part :lol:

EDIT:

Jiyong's cute pink pants :D

15670623.jpg

201102223.jpg

viewgimagephp.jpg

viewgimagephps.jpg

COMMEdesGARCONS HOMME PLUS Pink Panther Jersey Pants

C; 프다미G @ DCInside

EDIT:

4SwVO.gif

eJAVD.gif

zjxlt.gif

I spot some G-Ri going on :wub: :wub:

Guest li_nikoru

Last night while while we were waiting for the etaser, I could do anything better than this.. instead of being studying XD

I hope you like it, I ripped all the performances of the Msounplex concert for your hearing pleasure :D

Msoundplex + Bonus

Guest Moth_Do

Haven't finished watching Come To Play yet but I got my eyes teary at the letters part.

This show is what I've been waiting for. They've been on more varietiy shows these days but the show with all of them is the best to watch. Too bad that Dae Dae wasn't there, but the phone call part is hilarious   :D

This show is so funny and meaningful at the same time. The Bingu can't control himseft whenever he's with the members  :D And so many Gri moments ha ha. I've been thinking that Gri is now more like GDYB. No need for fan service to show their love. Just by looking at each other's eyes, they know that they're in love. (lol, sorry, Gri stan here   :D) . But they are proving that I was wrong. They can't hide their love lol.

Watching them crying makes me love those guys even more. They have strong concepts, they dare try new things, dare be different and they're not afraid of haters, but they're just little kids whenever it comes to their parents, especially GD. I don't know abt you guys but he's become more vulnerable in my eyes, no matter how hard he tries to be strong. A scar is still a scar. When you touch it, it still hurts. And I think maknae knows that. I was really shocked when I see how strong he's been now. When I started falling in love with them 5 years ago, before being the whole team fan, Seung Ri made me be his bias when I saw him crying on YB's shoulders at The Real Concert. He was just a little kid who needed protecting by his huyngs. But look at him now. He acknowledges the hardships his huyngs have gone through, and he wants to protect them, wants them to cry on his shoulders. When his huyngs cry, he'll make them laugh like that. Gosh, I adore those guys, I adore their bromance, as an outsider. 

Everytime they're on Tv or interviewed, people ask abt their disbandment. At first I was really pissed off. But Im fine with it now   :D They seem to be even more close when they're asked about this xD They acknowledge the issues among themselves, but they know how to resolve them. And I'm really thankful for that. I know that they won't give me my heart back anytime soon ha ha   :D

Sorry for the long post and sorry for my bad English. I've been a silent readers for years but consecutive exams make me exhausted and emotinal, so I just can't help posting anymore lol 

Guest saysomethingcat

{News} South Korean group Big Bang together with 6 other groups to hold a concert locally in July

*quoted image*

Korean wave continues to sweep through Singapore non-stop, 7 South Korean groups will be attending 

the Korean Music Wave 2011 in July, those confirmed coming to Singapore include Big Bang and their 

red hot juniors 2NE1, which is bound to kick off another round of ticket grabbing craze!

Last year October's Korean Pop Night Concert 2010 created a sensation locally, tickets fall short of 

demand, more than 8000 fans attended the concert with great enthusiasm. Xinmsn was given the honour to 

be designated as the concert's online media partner.

At that time, we welcomed 7 groups of South Korean artists including Big Bang, SNSD, SHINee, FT 

Island, Infinite and Dae Guk Nam Ah (The Boss), which was very grand.

Organizer Proof Label announced that they will hold a large-scale K-pop concert again this year on July 

15th, named as the Korean Music Wave 2011.

The concert will be held at the Singapore Indoor Stadium. At this moment, there will be 7 groups of artists 

attending, the biggest attraction being Big Bang who will be coming for the second time.

The 5 member group Big Bang has not released any albums in Korea for more than 2 years. In February 

they have finally released a mini-album [Tonight], sweeping various major music charts, showing the 

popularity level of the group. Last year in Singapore, Big Bang showed a strong charismatic stage, which is 

very much admirable.

This time, they will bring along their juniors 2NE1. Although 2NE1 debuted in 2009, just released their first 

full-length album last year but the four girls' popularity is red hot. They are also the familiar faces on the music 

charts, gradually building fan bases around the world.

When xinmsn recently announced about the concert through Twitter, it resulted in immediate response and 

discussions among the netizens. Many were worried that this is an April Fool's joke (the announcement 

was made on April 1st), to which xinmsn clarified repeatedly.

Dreaming about the arrival of their idols, fans are naturally excited and anxious, eager to know more news. 

But as July is still far away, the organizer is very tight lipped about details of the concert.

Yesterday xinmsn made an inquiry with the organizer who said that presently they can only reveal that the 

tickets will be sold through SISTIC.

For last years Korean Pop Night Concert 2010, part of the tickets was sold through manual booking, 

causing some chaotic situations at the shopping mall. This year's arrangement should be able to soothe the 

fans' hearts, oversea fans will have the opportunity to purchase the tickets.

For other ticketing information, names of the other 5 groups of artistes and so on, the organizer will announce 

them in the near future. 

Xinmsn is the assigned online media partner for Korean Music Wave 2011. Please continue to stay tune to 

xinmsn for the latest reports. Readers may also join Twitter and Facebook for more timely information.

Source : xinmsn entertainment

Translation : Miseremei @ bigbanghaven.blogspot.com

Credit :   bigbanghaven *quoted image*

SINGAPORE VIPs!!! HELP US GET TICKETS FOR THIS EVENT!!!

It's providence that I'll be in SG during this time, so I CAN DEFINITELY WATCH THIS!!!! Please help me buy tickets for this event. PLEASE!!!

please?

Guest shinhdeplol

qoQJp.gif

Seungri: “5th is.. G-dragon!” (in looks)

/CLAPS

C: nyongtori @ tumblr

Jiyong was laughing so hard :lol: :lol:

EDIT:

[CAPS] 110404 Come to play - G-Dragon

92715814.jpg

70578969.th.jpg20792806.th.jpg98858179.th.jpg86811167.th.jpg

58021193.th.jpg15057782.th.jpg99767201.th.jpg25927645.th.jpg

42524425.th.jpg72632234.th.jpg82354314.th.jpg

21530422.th.jpg46756054.th.jpg94845230.th.jpg66702205.th.jpg

54901091.th.jpg54961722.th.jpg16423454.th.jpg40528361.th.jpg

92715814.th.jpg30437011.th.jpg53435583.th.jpg97623591.th.jpg

C: Gwon.Ae @ VIPZ

b00768724d9b0dc341c95.jpg

C: http://heartgraphy.ivyro.net // 윰뱅

Guest shinhdeplol

Source: Happyrichlife

Shared by: Vic @ bigbangupdates

qebWm.gif

A37ro.gif

DtP2r.gif

Seungri: *after reading his mom’s letter* “my mom wrote this pretty hastily”

C: nyongtori @ tumblr

Awh he probably said that to lift the mood :wub: Look at their smiles after Maknae's remark <3

Guest autumnlunar

SINGAPORE VIPs!!! HELP US GET TICKETS FOR THIS EVENT!!!

It's providence that I'll be in SG during this time, so I CAN DEFINITELY WATCH THIS!!!! Please help me buy tickets for this event. PLEASE!!!

please?

Hi, i live in Singapore and plan to go with my friends for this event

, i can help you to buy the tickets, but I don't know the price yet,

you may check xinmsn website for details

Guest shinhdeplol

ITS TAEYANG THIS TIME!!! :w00t:

C: BIGBANG's YT channel

ozwhE.gif

“I hate this love song, I’ll never sing it again”

Archived