Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

@irenetan Thank you for the translation chingu:)

Zombie sounds interesting. I was watching this British series In the Flesh(Highly recommended!!) some time back and the lead guy is a zombie who has been cured and its about him getting initiated back in society with oppositions and attacks from people. And I kept thinking JS would be good in the role 

Another of my fave zombie series would be the French drama 'Les Revenants' where the zombie or undead concept is very subtle. Lets hope the drama JS is talking about is a good script:D

• Like 5

Dear  @Riman Rakshit @ibru @Rania Zeid @lanieqp0415  @irenetan Though most of us have said thanks to you previously on countless time, I still wanna thank you guys for the continuous effort in posting updates of Lee Jong Suk  tirelessly here.  Lately he has so many photos for us to see in view of his recent CFs , Adv and appearances.  

Please note that we do enjoy seeing him "alive" in this thread.  Kamsahamnida!   :heart:

1 hour ago, kembie said:

Dear  @Riman Rakshit @ibru @Rania Zeid @lanieqp0415  @irenetan Though most of us have said thanks to you previously on countless time, I still wanna thank you guys for the continuous effort in posting updates of Lee Jong Suk  tirelessly here.  Lately he has so many photos for us to see in view of his recent CFs , Adv and appearances.  

Please note that we do enjoy seeing him "alive" in this thread.  Kamsahamnida!   :heart:

Than you too ..and you r the most welcome :wub:

• Like 5

2 hours ago, kembie said:

Thank you kembie:blush: You are very important to us as well:heart:

Filming started yesterday

• Like 5

[Sports Seoul, Sung Kyung reporter] Lee Jong-seok's 'Pyeongmi of the company', which is raising expectations, has finally entered its first filming. 

Actor Lee Jong-seok made his first filming of 'The Pardon of the Company' at SBS Tanhyun Production Center on the 15th. He is scheduled to act with actress Shin Hye Sun, who is going to act as a heroine, but Shin Hyesun has not been put on the spot yet. 

As a result, the 'praise of the company', which has been attracting attention as Lee Jong-seok's next drama, has begun to spur the second half of the year. 

In addition, 'Pyeonmyeo' is a full-fledged lineup, including Lee Jong-seok and Shin Hye-seon, as well as male and female protagonists will fill the two-part film. The actors who took part in the shooting on this day boasted a solid performance. An official said, "Actors who are not star-level but have a sense of face are put into the actors." The two main characters are Lee Jong-seok and Shin Hye-sun, and the other actors are expected to have a small proportion, but various actors are expected to decorate the drama with a special appearance. 

In addition, Jong Suk's charactwr's wife will be played by  a new model actor Park Sun-im from supermodel. It is noteworthy that Park Seon-im who recently appeared on SBS 'Bravo My Life' will receive the attention of drama fans with Lee Jong-seok and his breath. 

• Like 3

Lee Jong Suk Begins Filming For “Hymn Of Death”

Lee-Jong-Suk2.jpg

Lee Jong Suk has begun filming for his upcoming drama “Hymn of Death.”

It was revealed that Lee Jong Suk took part in the first filming for the drama on April 15. Lead actress Shin Hye Sun was not present as filming centered around the actor as he worked with other cast members. Though the drama is mostly centered around the two leads, other cast members will be making notable, special appearances.

Lee Sang Yeob has also been confirmed to play Yun Sim Deok’s finacee, while rookie actress Park Sun Im from “Bravo My Life” will also be appearing as Lee Jong Suk’s supermodel wife.

“Hymn of Death” is a two-part series about the tragic love story between famous soprano Yun Sim Deok (played by Shin Hye Sun) and genius playwright Kim Woo Jin (played by Lee Jong Suk). Yun Sim Deok, a real-life soprano, released a song of the same name in 1926. The drama will also feature Kim Woo Jin’s lesser known works to the public.

The drama is slated to air in the latter half of the year.

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/2018/04/15/lee-jong-suk-begins-filming-hymn-death/

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

22 hours ago, kembie said:

Well, unlike the others you tagged, who are already legends :wink: here in soompi forums, i really haven't done much. All I have is that "intention" of keeping that LJS fever level high up there :). But thanks for appreciating the effort...i mean the effort for the intent haha

• Like 3
  • LOL 3

0001030440_001_20180417101907430.jpg?type=w430_q70

Lee Jong Suk and  Kim Ji Won were offered lead roles from Netflix's original series 'See You Again'.

Lee Jong Suk's agency YNK Entertainment and Kim Ji-won's agency 'King Kong Star'' said in a TV Report in the morning of April 17, "We have received an offer of 'See You Again' and we are reviewing it." 

This drama be helmed by Director Oh Ki Hwan (Movie Fashion King) and Writer Kim Eun Ji (Oh My Venus).

It is the work which draws the romance of the healing romance of youth men and women. 

'See You Again' finishes the cast and then starts shooting for the first time in May. 

If they will accept it, it's gonna be a reunion project after 2011 'High Kick 3'.

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=213&aid=0001030440

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2