Quantcast
nonski

Lee Jong Suk 이종석 ||[on MS]Drama: Completed - [Romance is a Bonus Book][Praise of Death] Upcoming - |Unreleased C-Drama - Jade Lover

67812532_2348787068672565_8325485743163046810_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-amt2-1.cdninstagram.com

67169558_120026435982274_249866620722619008_n.jpg?_nc_ht=scontent-cdg2-1.cdninstagram.com

LEE JONG SUK Official Nominee for The Most Handsome Asian Faces of 2019!
#100mostbeautifulasianfaces2019 #100mosthandsomeasianfaces2019 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1Lv-K1lQfh/

tccasia_official

“The Asia Pacific most beautiful 100 faces ”and “The Asia Pacific most handsome 100 faces ”selection activities officially launched! You can nominate your favorite idols on Weibo and Instagram according to the rules. 

Weibo link: http://weibo.cn/LikeTCC

tccasia_official

If you want to vote for him,Please follow @tccasia_official and leave your LIKE & COMMENT.
At the same time, Award Words solicitation now open on the comments section. Please write down your comments (within 15-20 words)of him.

https://www.instagram.com/p/B0w_mLshysy/

• Like 5

[ENG] 피노키오, Pinocchio, ALL EPISODES!

[ENG] 당신이 잠든 사이에, While You Were Sleeping, ALL EPISODES

• Like 5

1 hour ago, kiyimae said:

here are all doctor stranger episodes as well! https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLShqORWiDquO86mfdA309el6aJNQqH5Y6

how do i post video previews? it just posted the link.

You have to click <SHARE> under the video -> click <COPY > and paste here 

hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEXCNACELwBSFryq4

Dr. Stranger (60min / EN Sub)

Doctor Stranger (Hangul: 닥터 이방인; RR: Dakteo Yibangin) is a 2014 South Korean television series starring Lee Jong-suk, Jin Se-yeon, Park Hae-jin and Kang So-ra. It aired on SBS from May 5 to July 8, 2014 on Mondays and Tuesdays at 21:55 KST (UTC+9) for 20 episodes.

As a child, Park Hoon (Lee Jong-suk) and his father Park Cheol (Kim Sang-joong) were tricked and sent to North Korea. After being sent to North Korea, Park Hoon and his father were denied access to go back to South Korea. In North Korea, Park Hoon was trained to become a doctor by his father who was already a famous doctor. He became a genius cardiothoracic surgeon after attending medical school in North Korea. There, he fell deeply in love with Song Jae-hee (Jin Se-yeon). After Park Hoon's father died, he tried to flee to South Korea with Jae-hee, but lost contact with her in the end. Park Hoon was able to flee to South Korea alone.

In South Korea, Park Hoon begins to work as doctor in a top hospital Myungwoo University Hospital. Meanwhile, he found a girl that looks exactly like Jae-hee, Doctor Han Seung-hee, who claims not to know Park Hoon.

• Like 5

[EN] 너의목소리가들려, I Can Hear Your Voice, EP01 (Full)

:grin::blush::kiss_wink:  It was my first love :D really love this drama very much!:heart:

• Like 4

50 minutes ago, ibru said:

You have to click <SHARE> under the video -> click <COPY > and paste here 

ooh okay! i had used the "link" option, i didn't paste it directly. thanks! will try it again eventually in the future -_-

• Like 3

lilz_artt
My favourite drawing that I’ve done yet

wasn’t planning on drawing Cheol a cartoon and Yeon-joo realistic.

Kinda last minute but I like it 

I also like it:D

• Like 5

You know what, Mr. Lee, the whole world loves you

when you do what you do...what's the word

...exist.

ECSd7gMU4AAqmOQ?format=jpg&name=small

• Like 6

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, lanieqp said:

You know what, Mr. Lee, the whole world loves you

when you do what you do...what's the word

...exist.

Missing you @lanieqp  Love this quote ... thank you

cr arenakoreaTV
ARENAHOMME+ 2019년 4월호 이종석

and to @ibru  Thanks for sharing your tips on how to post the ytube.  :heart:

Edited by kembie
  • Like 6

FANART by Fanni (hanchan_ni IG)

https://ECUqEzYXYAAXxJD?format=jpg&name=medium

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1MK9MiAqr6/

I'm watching 'Romance is a bonus book' with Lee Jongsuk. Damn, that man is an amazing actor. Be prepared, I will upload lot of sketches about him in the next few days. 
Today - Lee Jong Suk with fancy glasses! :wub:
It's not perfect, but I like it. :D

https://www.instagram.com/p/B1UI_BkDDGT/

Lee Jong Suk Sketch Number 3
Turtleneck forevvah!
Now with red-ish hair :P
I hope you like it!

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

2019.08.19 cafe 89 Mansion IG Update 

• Like 6

The videos...

The uploader has not made this video available in your country.

awwww.... :anguished:

8 Korean Dramas That Are Perfect For Newbies

It’s never too late to get into the K-drama craze!
by GIGI YIA-MISA | 2 days ago

It's no doubt that Korean dramas are dominating global screen time. TBH, who can resist picture-perfect leads, squeal-worthy storylines, the picturesque backdrop of Seoul, and all the food, culture, fashion, and style that come along with it? If you're totally new to all things K-drama, this list will help you get started!

Older female viewers appreciate how K-dramas have a wide selection of noona (a Korean word used by males to address females older than them) romance-themed shows that pair women with younger men. I Can Hear Your Voice is a classic example.
It stars Lee Bo Young as a cutthroat lawyer whose life changes when she crosses paths with a high school student, Park Soo Ha (Lee Jong Suk). Soo Ha is gifted with the ability to read people's thoughts (a skill that comes very handy when you have a big case coming up!). Bound by a distant past that comes back to haunt them, they end up working together to solve cases and close the mystery that binds their fate.
  • Like 6

13 hours ago, kembie said:

Missing you @lanieqp  Love this quote ... thank you

awww you're making me cry @kembie. Kidding aside, i want to apologize if I haven't been around that much...it's just that im getting sickly lately. 

@ibru you're doing a real great job here! you're making me wonder where in the world you are getting all your posts from :D you are amazing!

hi @hilllllllly!!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1

1 hour ago, frozentundra said:

@lanieqp I hope you feel better soon!  Being sick is no fun!

that's very sweet of you @frozentundra. i am feeling a lot better now and now back to our little LJS business here. Being sick is a little fun only in the part that you get to lie on bed and sleep all day and family just feeds you haha. But you're right it's no fun when you can't go to your favorite online forum because you can't sit up straight for more than 5 minutes. 

1 hour ago, frozentundra said:

Maybe you need some kind of healing drink from 89 Mansion??

Now that you mentioned it...I think I do ;)

• Like 4

“You were like this rare, beautiful comet lighting up the dark sky.”

― Jacquelyn Middleton, Until the Last Star Fades

ECXsivAU8AABBlm?format=jpg&name=900x900

• Like 6