Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Lee Na Young And Lee Jong Suk Headed For Turning Point In Relationship In âRomance Is A Bonus Bookâ

Lee Na Young And Lee Jong Suk Headed For Turning Point In Relationship In “Romance Is A Bonus Book”

Feb 16, 2019
by J. Lim

tvN’s weekend drama “Romance is a Bonus Book” is hinting at big things to come for Kang Dan Yi (Lee Na Young) and Cha Eun Ho (Lee Jong Suk)!

“Romance is a Bonus Book” is a romantic comedy that tells the story of an unemployed woman who finds work as a temporary employee at a publishing company, and Cha Eun Ho, the publishing company’s editor-in-chief.

The two have been hesitant to even tell their co-workers that they’ve known each other for a long time. But Cha Eun Ho realizes that what he’s feeling is love for Kang Dan Yi, and though he wants to be with her, he’s more cautious than ever because her friendship means so much to him. And with Ji Seo Joon (Wi Ha Joon) saying there’s something growing between himself and Kang Dan Yi, and Song Hae Rin (Jung Yoo Jin) starting to show an interest in Cha Eun Ho, things are about to get a little complicated.

Lee-Na-Young-Lee-Jong-Suk1.jpg

Despite the many things unfolding around them, the new stills show Kang Dan Yi and Cha Eun Ho sharing a sweet moment together. He carefully wraps a scarf around her neck and as she doesn’t know how Cha Eun Ho feels, Kang Dan Yi smiles brightly at him like she always does. They’re in the same space but on different planes, and it will be interesting to see if Kang Dan Yi catches on about Cha Eun Ho’s feelings for her.

The production staff stated, “The upcoming episode will bring a turning point and decisive changes for Kang Dan Yi and Cha Eun Ho. Please keep watching to see how Ji Seo Joon’s straightforwardness brings changes to the two characters, and whether Cha Eun Ho will be able to open Kang Dan Yi’s heart.”

The next episode of “Romance is a Bonus Book” will air on February 16 at 9 p.m. KST.

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1304248wpp/lee-na-young-and-lee-jong-suk-headed-for-turning-point-in-relationship-in-romance-is-a-bonus-book

• Like 2

Things Begin To Change Between Lee Na Young And Lee Jong Suk In âRomance Is A Bonus Bookâ

Things Begin To Change Between Lee Na Young And Lee Jong Suk In “Romance Is A Bonus Book”

Feb 17, 2019
by J. Lim

Small changes are started to blossom between Lee Na Young and Lee Jong Suk in tvN’s “Romance is a Bonus Book.”

“Romance is a Bonus Book” is tvN’s weekend drama that tells the story of Kang Dan Yi (Lee Na Young), an unemployed woman who finds work as a temporary employee at a publishing company, and Cha Eun Ho (Lee Jong Suk), the publishing company’s editor-in-chief.

Spoilers

Things are starting to change as Ji Seo Joon (Wi Ha Joon) is being more forward with his feelings for Kang Dan Yi. Seeing Kang Dan Yi happily agree to go on a date with Ji Seo Joon sparks jealousy in Cha Eun Ho. Though he doesn’t like the fact that the two are getting closer, his heart weakens at the sight of Kang Dan Yi looking excited to start dating again after a long break.

With such events unfolding, the stills show a change in the pair. Kang Dan Yi has always cared for Cha Eun Ho but never thought of him as anything more than a younger brother. However, as she’s joking around with him, she sees something in his eyes that gives her pause. She checks for his temperature jokingly but he doesn’t crack a smile as he keeps looking at her intently. The complicated look in his eyes that is slightly tinged with sorrow makes viewers curious to know what will happen.

Lee-Jong-Suk-Lee-Na-Young1.jpg

The upcoming episode will follow Cha Eun Ho as he starts to be more open about his feelings for Kang Dan Yi. However, because he values her happiness more than his own feelings, he is caught in a difficult situation as Kang Dan Yi excitedly prepares for a date with Ji Seo Joon. The production staff said, “New changes will come to Kang Dan Yi and Cha Eun Ho’s relationship with the new episode. Please keep watching to see what changes Ji Seo Joon brings, and whether Cha Eun Ho and Kang Dan Yi will open up to each other.

Source (1)

https://www.soompi.com/article/1304405wpp/things-begin-to-change-between-lee-na-young-and-lee-jong-suk-in-romance-is-a-bonus-book

• Like 3

[Spoilers] Romance Is A Bonus Book E08 + Rating

0003953889_001_20190217223619634.png?fit=310%2C1024&ssl=1

1-38.png?w=640&ssl=1

1-39.png?w=640&ssl=1

Naver – Osen: “Do you like me?”…’Romance Is A Bonus Book’ Lee Na Young almost kissed by Lee Jong Suk + Felt his touch as a man

https://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003953889

1.[+2891, -43] Heart fluttering. Lee Jong Suk is daebak, when he smiles like that my heart hurts

2.[+2967, -175] The three girls scene was so good, they all throw their image away ㅎㅎ It’s like drama ‘I Need Romance’ ㅋㅋ I think they will become best friends

3.[+1367, -43] It was so heart fluttering, what do we do with Lee Jong Suk?

4.[+1257, -123] Lee Na Young is so pretty ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

5.[+1112, -39] Today was really heart fluttering and I fell hard for Lee Jong Suk

6.[+686, -10] There is no villain or a mischief-maker and there is no tricks, It’s a nice drama and that’s why I like it. Also, everyone is good at acting. It’s been a long time since I watched a heart fluttering drama. I’m always watching the broadcast

7.[+597, -82] Lee Na Young doesn’t feel like an ajhumma. It helps with the immersion. Mysticism like this is good. Because she doesn’t expose her private life a lot.

8.[+433, -8] Kim Sun Young’s acting is the best, It’s so immersive…

9.[+415, -4] Both of them are just standing but it looks like a cf…they match so well, they are pretty♡

10.[+373, -1] Today was really good. I cried and laughed ㅋㅋㅋㅋ Lee Jong Suk’s smiley face at the end gave me strength to hold on the entire week ㅠㅠ

11.[+345, -5] When Lee Jong Suk touched Lee Na Young’s face, I could feel the tension and I watched the scene while holding my breath

12.[+301, -10] The drama’s writer writes really well. The drama is so pretty

13.[+262, -4] They were just drinking coffee in the garden but I thought they were feeling a cf

Rating: 5.4%

https://www.netizendrama.com/spoilers-romance-is-a-bonus-book-e08-rating/

• Like 3

[Spoilers] Romance Is A Bonus Book E07 + Rating

0002761733_001_20190216222046615.jpg?fit=442%2C1024&ssl=1

1-33.png?w=640&ssl=1

1-34.png?w=640&ssl=1

Naver – Mt Star: ‘Romance is A Bonus Book’ Lee Jong Suk feels jealous and hurt because of Lee Na Young♥Wi Ha Joon date

1.[+1176, -24] Lee Jong Suk is so cool, it’s so touching ㅠㅠ

2.[+947, -28] It’s a romance genre but it has a little of romance ㅜㅡㅜ there isn’t a lot of scenes with the leads when they are the most fun, eun ho-ah ㅜㅠ

3.[+478, -27] Lee Jon Suk is handsome

4.[+375, -16] Dan Yi, change your mind quickly~~ Look at Eun Ho a little, he is only looking at you!!!

5.[+170, -8] I’m learning a lot about books while watching this drama~ especially today~ I’m 47 years old but I have never seen poetry~

6.[+147, -8] Dan Yi should realize now ㅠㅜㅜㅜㅠㅠ

7.[+118, -1] What remains in my memory from today is Lee Jong Suk in white and Lee Jong Suk in Black

8.[+106, -2] Please stick Eun Dan Yi together ㅜㅜ It’s fun when Lee Jong Suk and Lee Na Young are together but It’s sad when they are apart ㅜㅜㅜㅜ

9.[+101, -2] It’s a good drama, plus all the characters are alive…I thought the drama will only focus on the leads romance but all the characters are alive. Besides, It’s good since it talks about the book market and books which it’s a little unfamiliar. A warm drama that’s not irritating, It’s so good. I’m in awe every time I see Lee Jong Suk’s fashion~^^

10.[+88, -1] Dan Yi, It’s time to look at Eun Ho, he’s been beside you ㅠㅠ Please stick Eun Ho and Dan Yi together. Lee Jong Suk was really cool today

11.[+87, -9] Lee Jong Suk is really good at acting, It was really sad

12.[+77, -1] Lee Jong Suk’s clothes are no joke…It just feels like a fashion show whenever he appears

13.[+65, -8] Lee Jong Suk is seriously so handsome, it’s dazzling ㅋㅋㅋ why is he this good at acting? ㅠㅠ

Rating: 5%

https://www.netizendrama.com/spoilers-romance-is-a-bonus-book-e07-rating/

• Like 3