Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

News article about Jong Suk being a filial and sweet doting son taking his mother to climbing

Knetz commenting how lucky his mom is and wishes they were her, and says he is a sweet person( i am summarising, since most comments are similar)

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=109&aid=0003668869

[★ SHOT!] "Tenderness Son" .. Lee Jong-seok, dating mother and climbingLike I warmed to love eva

0003668869_001_20171126075412069.jpg?type=w430_q70
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Riman Rakshit said:

Sukkie's friendliness and good manners with fans. In the 4th pic he wanted to hug but the mail fan was too shy:lol:

I wonder if there are other actors like Jong Suk...when there are fansigns (not sure if that is how you call signing activities for fans)...his smile is always brighter than that of the fans....it's almost as if he's more excited to meet them than them meeting him :D. He seems to always initiates a hug, a hand shake or a hair ruffle. And heavens!! He will even be the one to get his face near yours so he can probably hear better. He do that to me and I'll probably die instantly right in front of him (that must be very humiliating)  because of lack of oxygen...or a sudden stop of brain activity...or something :D.  That is how i came to conclude that he must be very kind hearted...because, you see, a genuine smile can never be faked.

Just some thoughts...:)

A great morning ,guys...from the Philippines!! 

• Like 5

@ezze keke they are hilarious:D I hope you had a great trip. And welcome back:blush:

@lanieqp0415 Sukkie said he wants to do more for his fans, and he wants to remember All of his fans so he takes time to look at them, to remember their faces, ruffle their hair etc:D he genuinely cares for fans. So heart warming to see that. 

Here is something funny. He tries to hug a fan, but she doesnt see and goes away, and rejected he sits down.:tongue:

https://onehallyu.com/topic/34423-lets-not-be-like-her/

@kembie He is so adorable in my prettiest moment ^_^ but he is also a cheat in that film. So i had very conflicting feelings. Casting him was perfect, on one hand he has this fragile naivete, on the other he is morally wrong. Such a dichotomy.

Here you can watch the full movie on youtube:D

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1