Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

When I am having busy days at work, and my brain feels fried, I come here and go through what you have uploaded and smile.

You guys make me smile and LJS makes me smile wider.

How cute is that Save the children thing?  How are we supposed to take him as anything oter than cute? :-))

LJS - You make me smile and it is the best thing - just to distract myself even for few minutes.

class="post-title" style="font-family: 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 24px; line-height: 1.2; margin: 0px 0px 25px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); color: rgb(66, 66, 66);"[ARTICLE] Kim Woo Bin shows his support for Lee Jong Suk’s ‘No Breathing’

tumblr_inline_mwa7q61Ohh1r21tqh.jpg

Director Kwak Kyung Taek and actor Kim Woo Bin were guests on the recent SBS Radio broadcast of ‘Gong Hyung Jin’s Cine Town’, as part of promotions for the movie ‘Friend 2’.

During the broadcast, Kim Woo Bin expressed his gratitude towards his parents. He said, “From the moment when I revealed my dreams of becoming a model, my parents have been giving me their fullest support. As the eldest child of the family, they should have been really upset when I told them that I wanted to be a model. But they chose to believe in me instead. But their condition was I had to spend more time reading books or watching movies. So whenever I have time, I would either read books or catch a movie.”

When asked by Gong Hyung Jin if there was any particular movie that caught his eye recently, Kim Woo Bin answered, “I’ve been really busy lately, so I don’t have much time. But I did catch the movie ‘No Breathing’ which featured my friend Lee Jong Suk. I thought it was pretty good.”

As for whether he had been scolded by the director, Kim Woo Bin said, “I did get a small scolding from the director because of an outfit. I have a modelling background, so I am really sensitive towards what outfits I am wearing. I thus had an argument with the styling director of the clothing department during filming of the movie. The director gave me a scolding and asked me to make an apology, and I did that in the end.”

Director Kwak explained, “Even though he might be a rookie, I feel that there’s still a need to express your own opinions. But movies aren’t the same as dramas. You can discuss with your personal stylist while filming a drama. But when it comes to movies, the styling director arranges for everything, and the actors have to follow the orders.”

‘Friend 2’ is the sequel to the 2001 box-office hit ‘Friend’, and is once again directed by Kwak Kyung Taek. The story continue from where it left off previously following the death of Dong Su (Jang Dong Gun). Lee Jun Seok (Oh Woo Sung) is released after 17 years of serving time behind bars, and comes across Han Sung Hoon (Kim Woo Bin) who is the grown-up illegitimate son of Dong Su, and the friend whom he had given the order to kill previously.

The movie will be screened in cinemas from November 14th.

tumblr_inline_mwa7ti3vin1r21tqh.jpg

Doramamania
class="post-title" style="zoom: 1; border: 0px; font-family: Arial; font-size: 3em; font-weight: normal; margin: 0px; outline: 0px; padding: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(51, 51, 51); float: left; width: 726.421875px; line-height: 39px; word-wrap: break-word; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"LEE JONG SUK UN ENCANTO MASCULINO EN FOTOS NUNCA ANTES VISTO DE “NO BREATHING”Janet Espinoza       14 November, 2013LEE JONG SUK

http://doramamania.com/lee-jong-suk-un-encanto-masculino-en-fotos-nunca-antes-visto-de-no-breathing/

class="content-title" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-weight: 400; line-height: 1.4em; font-size: 26px; vertical-align: baseline; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: rgb(255, 255, 255) 1px 1px 0px; visibility: visible; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255);"Lee Jong Suk Explodes with Beastly Masculine Charm in Never-Before-Seen Stills of “No Breathing”jnkm November 14, 2013 

Lee Jong Suk Explodes with Beastly Masculine Charm in Never-Before-Seen Stills of “No Breathing”

Never-before-seen still cuts of Lee Jong Suk and Seo In Gook‘s training for his film “No Breathing” have been revealed!

Stills of Lee Jong Suk and Seo In Gook, the two leads of “No Breathing,” training for the past three months, have been released.

Many have been curious about Lee Jong Suk and Seo In Gook’s training since their bodies have gotten very muscular and fit for the film. The stills indeed show the actors’ intense training regimes from weight training to swimming lessons and running.

no breathing neverbeenseen stills

The cuts of Lee Jong Suk in the weight room are especially garnering attention for his intense “work out face.” Despite having a sweet, “nuna-killer” image from his past projects, these work out stills of Lee Jong Suk show a manly and beast-like image.

These stills really show how hard the actors physically worked for this film. “No Breathing” is currently playing in theaters in Korea right now.

lee jong suk work out 111313 a

lee jong suk work out 111313

http://www.soompi.com/2013/11/14/lee-jong-suk-explodes-with-beastly-masculine-charm-in-never-before-seen-stills-of-no-breathing/?utm_source=rss&utm_medium=rss&utm_campaign=lee-jong-suk-explodes-with-beastly-masculine-charm-in-never-before-seen-stills-of-no-breathing#.UoWNZPlkOKg