Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

1 hour ago, Riman Rakshit said:

Unrelated, but Kim Woo Bin oppa is getting better, he wrote that he is feeling much better now, such a happy news:blush:

Sukkie and Suzy both confirm attending SBS awards on 31st:heart: Fighting! Hope they have a nice time with WYWS family!

ezgif-2-d59f607525.gif

:D:D:D Fighting, Jung Jae Chan!

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

2 hours ago, Riman Rakshit said:

Unrelated, but Kim Woo Bin oppa is getting better, he wrote that he is feeling much better now, such a happy news:blush:

pardon me for commenting on the unrelated post...but I really wonder if Woo Bin and our Jjong has ever gotten in touch during Woo Bin's recuperation... 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, lanieqp0415 said:

pardon me for commenting on the unrelated post...but I really wonder if Woo Bin and our Jjong has ever gotten in touch during Woo Bin's recuperation... 

I think they have. Since they are close, but due to it being a sensitive time, they haven't disclosed any news of their meetings. Last year I was wondering whether they keep in touch, and then suddenly Sukkie posted their pic together on insta:blush:

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Riman Rakshit said:

I think they have. Since they are close, but due to it being a sensitive time, they haven't disclosed any news of their meetings. Last year I was wondering whether they keep in touch, and then suddenly Sukkie posted their pic together on insta

oh..so that Sukkie post of them together is during that time. I see. Well, knowing Jjong, he would most likely comfort a good friend during difficult times.

Thanks again @Riman Rakshit!! Now I can again put my forever wondering mind to rest :blush:

• Like 2

[Lily's Take ] An After Party Full of Love for "While You Were Sleeping - 2017"

photo925320.jpg

The cast of the drama "While You Were Sleeping - 2017" maintain their strong friendship after the end of the drama.

Jung Hae-in posted a photo on his Instagram account on the 27th with a caption saying, "Together with "While You Were Sleeping - 2017" people who I love and am grateful for".

In the photo, the cast and the staffs of "While You Were Sleeping - 2017" are gathered together on a table for end-of-the-year party. Suzy, Lee Jong-suk, and Lee Sang-yeob are captured in the photo, enjoying their time.

Lee Sang-yeob also posted a selfie along with the cast on his social media account saying, "Awww, I love you guys so much!"

By: Lily Lee

https://www.hancinema.net/lily-s-take-an-after-party-full-of-love-for-while-you-were-sleeping--2017-113807.html?

• Like 3

A Year Of Style: 2017’s Biggest K-Drama Fashion Trends

As the year comes to a close, we look back and realize that we were blessed with some of the most memorable K-dramas that made our hearts either break or flutter. Aside from a well-written script, gripping plot, great acting, and palpable chemistry between the leads, another element in the making of K-dramas is one that is just as important: the costumes. It brings each character to life, sets the time period, and not to mention, they add an irresistible charm to the leads. Here are some of 2017’s best-dressed drama characters:......

Dapper style

Jae Chan of “While You Were Sleeping

Jae Chan (Lee Jong Suk) isn’t your typical rookie prosecutor. He’s passionate about his job and makes drab-looking suits look fab! It’s Lee Jong Suk we’re talking about here, and for sure he can pull anything off with his model stance and infectious smile.

lee-jong-suk.jpg

lee-jong-suk-gif.gif

Full article: https://www.soompi.com/2017/12/29/year-style-2017s-biggest-k-drama-fashion-trends/

• Like 6

[SBS Star] 'While You Were Sleeping' Casts Reunited!
기사 대표 이미지:[SBS Star] While You Were Sleeping Casts Reunited!

Korean actors and actresses who starred in SBS' recent hit drama 'While You Were Sleeping' gathered together. On December 28, actor Jung Hae In shared a photo through his personal Instagram account.
In the photo, Jung Hae In was seen having dinner with 'While You Were Sleeping' casts and staffs, including Lee Jong-suk and Suzy. Along with the photo, actor Jung wrote a short caption that reads, "While You Were Sleeping, together with my lovable, thankful people."

The cast members were known to have close friendship even after the drama's finale

While You Were Sleeping

Meanwhile, two leads of 'While You Were Sleeping'―Lee Jong-suk and Suzy are nominated for the grand prize of '2017 SBS Drama Awards'. The award ceremony is scheduled to take place on December 31, at 9:05 PM KST. (Credit= 'holyhaein' 'jongsuk0206' Instagram, SBS funE) (SBS Star) 

Credit: http://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1004549900

• Like 5

[SBS Star] Who will be the Winner? 16 Nominees for '2017 SBS Drama Awards'
기사 대표 이미지:[SBS Star] Who will be the Winner? 16 Nominees for 2017 SBS Drama Awards

16 actors and actresses who starred in SBS dramas this year have been nominated for the grand prize! On December 26, SBS revealed the 16 nominees for the grand prize of '2017 SBS Drama Awards'.

Full article: http://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1004547465#like

• Like 5