Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Lee Jong Suk Reveals How Much He Loves His Older Dramas Like “School 2013”

Lee-Jong-Suk-1.jpg

During his recent fan meetings in Japan on December 6-8, Lee Jong Suk shared his thoughts on some of his favorite dramas that he acted in.

Since his official acting debut in 2010, Lee Jong Suk has starred in many well-known productions on both big and small screens. His repertoire, which includes “Pinocchio,” “W,” “While You Were Sleeping,” and “V.I.P.,” has earned him many accolades throughout the last seven years.

The actor revealed how he has a special place in his heart for his earlier works that ended up catapulting him into stardom. Lee Jong Suk candidly explained, “I become even more fond of my previous works like ‘School 2013‘ or ‘I Hear Your Voice‘ whenever I see them. I do feel that my acting is better in my more recent dramas, but the affection I have for my past productions is different. The feeling of, ‘this seems really genuine,’ is different with those dramas as well.”

Lee-Jong-Suk-3.jpg

He also talked about his recent vacation with co-stars Jung Hae In and Shin Jae Ha, as well as performed his own rendition of PSY’s “New Face” and his own OST tracks from “While You Were Sleeping.” The actor also prepared a special stage of Ozaki Yutaka’s “I Love You” for his Japanese audience. In return, his fans had a chance to tell the actor why they became his fans, and shared heartwarming stories.

Lee-Jong-Suk-2.jpg

https://www.soompi.com/2017/12/08/lee-jong-suk-reveals-much-loves-older-dramas-like-school-2013/

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

lol a college friend of mine recently accidentally found out W in Netflix, and he got into Sukkie so much he started binging all his other shows. Wow so nice to see Netflix spreading the kdrama love among people. kekeke he was surprised when I told Jong Suk is my favourite. His fave drama is Pinocchio, we talked all afternoon about Sukkie:D

• Like 6

20 minutes ago, Riman Rakshit said:

lol a college friend of mine recently accidentally found out W in Netflix, and he got into Sukkie so much he started binging all his other shows. Wow so nice to see Netflix spreading the kdrama love among people. kekeke he was surprised when I told Jong Suk is my favourite. His fave drama is Pinocchio, we talked all afternoon about Sukkie:D

Haha the Jong Suk fever is spreading!!!:D

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, Riman Rakshit said:

wow W is now on Netflix...good to know:tongue:

I'm still watching W on off, esp my favourite scenes.

• Like 5

I have no drama to watch at the moment.. 

I tried to finish ' because this is my first life' .. I'm literally forcing myself to watch it...but this drama really is not my cup of tea... maybe I could not relate to any of the characters .... The initial episodes were awesome though...but I  understand why it is very popular.

I'm currently crazy about BTS, that kpop sensation., I found out about this group while I was in NZ. Their songs are good and their dances are super amazing and my bias are suga and jimin...so I'm not missing kdrama that much as I keep watching their antics on utube lmao.:tongue:

Probably I'll watch Blacknight or I'm not a robot tonight on my cable TV as I love both actors

still waiting and waiting and waiting for jade lover ........ -_-

• Like 6

FOR ALL FANS FROM PHILIPPINES!!!

24129537_1525931590817940_9047293226756502181_n.jpg?oh=f8cfeb374277cf4ad28e14abe1fc4c1c&oe=5AC2F887

Let's make our dream LEE JONG SUK DREAMLIKE PRIVATE STAGE MANILA happen! Let's all participate in the survey. Please click the link below:
https://goo.gl/forms/vqYjDAczzqT1J09i2
Let's do this for real!!!

[SURVEY] LEE JONG SUK DREAMLIKE PRIVATE STAGE MANILA
Hello fellow Lee Jong Suk Fans in the Philippines!

We all know that we are counting months before our Lee Jong Suk enlists for his voluntary military service. And with that in mind, we would like to at least see him in a fan meeting here in the Philippines. This survey would allow us to check how many fans are surely going to attend and would help us get the promoter's approval.

We are here to make your dream, our dreams become a reality. Please answer this survey seriously because this is important for us to gather information to show the promoter.

Please answer once for us to come up with more accurate results. Let's bring him to the Philippines!

For updates, visit our Facebook page : https://www.facebook.com/ljsfansphilofficial/

Credit:https://www.facebook.com/ljsfansphilofficial/

• Like 5