Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

005xHDOYly1fj1tozcs6ij30kh0s579c.jpg

Movie "V.I.P.' received the 13th American Fantasy Film Festival official invitation. Through a solid storyline and new material proposed a new example of criminal film, therefore, the invitation by the North American Film Festival "Fantastic Fest" became more meaningful. Before the release 'V.I.P.' got the invitation of the Venice Film Festival and now another. The invitation of overseas well-known film festival, VIP attracted the attention of fans around the world.

Via: http://weibo.com/shuizhonghua1978?refer_flag=1008085010_

• Like 5

[DA: Movie] 'V.I.P.' Lee Jong Suk, beyond star to become true 'actor'.

0000590136_001_20170830172211391.jpg?type=w540

Until now, he has received a lot of love from youthful boy-like images in various dramatic melodramas such as 'I hear your voice', 'Pinocchio', 'W' and so on. Lee Jong-suk, who led the box-office success of the drama with the title roll, was recognized as a solid performance by winning the 'MBC Acting Grand Prize' last year as 'W'. 

Having established himself as a star actor in his twenties with both star and acting ability, he became a Korean wave star through 'W'. The surrounding people speculated that he would stop developing here. However, Lee was not satisfied with the present: "In the meantime, I took off the image that the public had looked at and approached the public with a new face. The first step is the movie 'V.I.P.'. 

0000590136_002_20170830172211426.jpg?type=w540

Photo | Warner Bros. Korea

Lee Jong Suk challenged the first villain of his life through 'V.I.P.' and made a dramatic transformation of acting. Lee Jong Suk's role in the movie is the VIP Kim Kwang Il from North Korea, which receives secret protection from the NIS and the CIA. He is identified as a likely suspect in the serial killings in South Korea and stands at the center of all conflicts.

The transformation of Lee Jong Suk's villain, who plays a major role in the play, was an unexpected challenge. Who would have thought that a young star Lee Jong Suk would become a 'serial killer'. So there was a concern about Lee Jong Suk's transformation into a villain. Because I did not draw a picture that splits into a psycho pass with a face like a scumbag. 

However, Lee Jong Suk reversed his prejudice after opening the movie. It was a reversal. Rather, he maximized the refreshing image that had served as a limit to the noir film, and painted a unique character's psychopath that had a clear smile. A young man of pure image commits murder, and I can not tell you the coolness over the screen. 

0000590136_003_20170830172211484.jpg?type=w540

Photo | Warner Bros. Korea

Lee Jong Suk came up against the "V.I.P." scenario and said he would actively participate. In the interview, he confessed, "I like men 's movies." He poured out his efforts. I could feel his enthusiasm in the eyes of madness, in the words of Seoul and North Korea. 

Director Park Hoon-jung, who directed Lee Jong Suk's extraordinary acting ambition, expressed satisfaction. Park said, "I wanted to cast Lee Jong Suk well while watching the edited scenes". Kim Myung Min also prised Lee Jong Suk's acting.

Lee Jong Suk, who received the praise, says that his first act of transformation is not 'challenge' but 'adventure.' How will the public accept his adventure? It may be a shame for the movie, but it is unlikely to be a big deal for his acting "adventure". I applaud his adventure to become a true 'actor' behind the title Star. 

Choi Moon-gyo Dong-oh.com intern reporter star@donga.com 
Photos | Donga.com DB / Warner Brothers Korea 

Google translate

Credit: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=382&aid=0000590136

• Like 6

Lee Jong Suk’s Movie ‘V.I.P.’ Draws One Million Viewers

Updated August 28th 2017 GMT

21150379_523673477979316_186034702259783

[Dispatch] On August 28, actor Lee Jong Suk posted a selfie with Jang Dong Gun and Park Hee Soon on his Instagram.

This selfie was to celebrate one million viewers for his new movie, ‘V.I.P.’ The three co-stars were waiting for their movie promotion schedule. The three are happy for the good news.

As of August 28 at 7:30 p.m. KST, the movie has recorded 1,000,106 viewers. Also, the movie has been number one at the box office over the weekend.

21150171_523673487979315_393798411245373

‘V.I.P.’ is a thriller noir genre. It is a story about a high-ranking North Korean official, he is suspected of committing serial murders around the world. To stop the killer South Korea, North Korea, and Interpol chase after him.

Credit:  https://www.koreadispatch.com/2017/08/28/lee-jong-suks-movie-v-i-p-draws-one-million-viewers/INSTAGRAM

• Like 5

[Sports World = Choi Jung-ah reporter]

The film 'V.I.P.' was officially invited to the 13th US Fantastic Fest. 

0000209328_001_20170830164536549.jpg?type=w540

The film 'Moo Jeong' won the Best Film Award in the 12th Fantastic Action Action Feature in 2016. As the film 'V.I.P.' was evaluated as a new paradigm of crime movies through solid stories and new material, it is more meaningful to invite Fantastic Pest, the best genre movie festival in North America. The film 'V.I.P.' , which has been receiving invitations from leading film festivals since its inception, received a lot of attention from filmmakers around the world. 

"We are surprised to see this thriller directed by Park Hoon - jung, a blend of two spirited and serial killers, blistered and unfolding quickly," said Fantasy Fest 's programmer Virgil Soi. The fantastic acting of Jang Dong-gun, Kim Myung-min, Park Hee-soon and Lee Jong-suk further heightens all this. I want to show this movie that will attract the audience of Fantastic Fest with amazing production design, complex plot, and excellent story line. " 

The film 'V.I.P.' is a project of the NIS and the CIA, and the VIP from North Korea has been pointed out as a suspect in the serial murder case. The story of four men with different purposes, who want to conceal it, Crime movie. The film shows the world of a new crime movie with a unique story of director Park Hoon-jung, the actors' thrilling confrontation, and the unpredictable story of tension.

The film 'V.I.P.', which has attracted a million domestic audiences and focuses attention around the world, is highly praised. 

Cccjjjaaa@sportsworldi.com

Credit: http://entertain.naver.com/read?oid=396&aid=0000456430

Related News

• Like 4

17 hours ago, nonski said:

FYI, front page updated, I still have to clean up the details

If you have any suggestion, please feel free to do so and tag me so I can consider it on my revisions.  Initially, taking out Runway and Magazines

Reveal hidden contents

RcLyzrV.png

@nonski Thank you for updated 1st page!

I'd also add AWARDS, specially 2016 MBC GRAND ACTING PRIZE (DAESANG)!:)

• Like 5

21106889_1490010147702948_3554607376832214637_n.jpg?oh=35c9db389a36049b738e05d59ca011bd&oe=5A5BA7B6

[2017 Lee Jong Suk's Birthday] 

PRESENT from  LeeJongSuk_JShineFanclub  
2017.08.30 @gukga.advertising (The advertising agency based in Korea) IG updated:
Celebrating Lee Jong Suk's birthday and film "VIP" release using the Digital Poster Ad media. 
This edit is so cool! You guys are awesome. I'm sure Lee Jong Suk would be proud to see and hear about this Ad, you guys have prepared! 
This Digital Poster (Ad media) was made to celebrate his birthday and officially advertising the film "VIP". It is posted at the Hongik Univ. Station through the digital poster media: from August 24 till September 23. It was an honor to be the advertising agency of this Ad with the LeeJongSuk_JShineFanclub!
Credit: https://www.instagram.com/gukga.advertising/

• Like 4