Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

18 minutes ago, ilwoo_aein said:

yeah i saw the article and even netizenbuzz upload the same article..Kind of bored with those negative comments..Let them be..Maybe they prefer seeing actor/actress who's crying during their acceptance speech..Or  maybe they didn't want to see young actors winning Daesang..All i know is LJS was trying to be himself during his acceptance speech and i'm proud of what he did. LJS FIGHTING!!!

42 minutes ago, Rania Zeid said:

yeh saw this rubbish :) 

I just don't want him to be hurt by these negative comments.
He was chosen by 130 000 votes, and how they can tell, that he doesn't deserve it?
If even it would be not a voting during the life broadcast, but a decision of MBC, he would be chosen again, because it was obvious, that W was the best drama with highest ratings in 2016 on MBC.
I'm very proud of him! He deserves it! LJS Fighting!

• Like 7

1 hour ago, ibru said:

I just don't want him to be hurt by these negative comments.
He was chosen by 130 000 votes, and how they can tell, that he doesn't deserve it?
If even it would be not a voting during the life broadcast, but a decision of MBC, he would be chosen again, because it was obvious, that W was the best drama with highest ratings in 2016 on MBC.
I'm very proud of him! He deserves it! LJS Fighting!

Hi ibru...

I also saw those negatives comments and felt that they criticized unfairly:crazy:. What's wrong with shortarrow-10x10.png speech. He smiled throughout the MBC award ceremony and did thanks the production team and his fans. Anyway, for those who supported him will understand him. He really deserved the award with his acting skills.   :) 

Now, I   look forward to his new SBS project and  wish he will have another breakthrough as I understand that there are many highly  anticipated SBS dramas in year 2017 and the competition is really tough.  Just cross finger that he will still shine with tough competition ahead.  Keep it up! :)

• Like 3

01.png?type=w2  

(Photo: Emmy Award)

[Punch Line] Episode 18 '2016 Punch Line Awards'

The long-awaited 2017 was bright. Last year, we introduced 17 celebrities and 42 stars through the 'Punch Line' series. Today, we will try out a few punch line stars with some impressive stars. Please read it lightly and look back on the year.

12.png?type=w2

(Photo: YG Entertainment)

image2.png?type=w2  BEST Interview

Lee Jong Suk (12, 'Honesty') is the star who was most interested in interviews among the stars introduced in the punch line. His interviews were different in each medium, and he was honest and serious every time. I have expressed my frankness rather than the stereotypical or publicity statement and expressed that I feel joy in myself. Reporters from various media were confident of his "testimony" that he was amazed at his enthusiasm and frankness in his interview. It is recommended that you read Lee Jong-suk's magazine interview when you can afford it. I will give a BEST interview (a.k.a BEST Honesty Award) to Lee Jong-seok, an honest young star who is rare.

"Lee Jong-seok was so frank and frightening to the editor," (Ceci), "he confesses his disadvantages to the point that the reporters are annoyed with each interview." (Hankyoreh)

"I like the interview. Sometimes I feel like I get counseling. "(Singles Magazine)

Google translate

http://m.blog.naver.com/first_media/220901652536

• Like 7

It's hard to believe people who are persecuting someone for a so-called lack of politeness when they themselves are ganging up to bully someone online. Internet persecution is far ruder than making a short speech! He was totally deserving of that award, and if anyone bothered to watch his speeches that night, they'd see how overcome and flustered he was--ie the exact opposite of arrogant. It looks like he has a ton of support flooding his way too, though--14,000+ supportive comments on one IG post alone. Hope he can hear the supporters loud and clear.

• Like 5

52 minutes ago, frozentundra said:

It's hard to believe people who are persecuting someone for a so-called lack of politeness when they themselves are ganging up to bully someone online. Internet persecution is far ruder than making a short speech! He was totally deserving of that award, and if anyone bothered to watch his speeches that night, they'd see how overcome and flustered he was--ie the exact opposite of arrogant. It looks like he has a ton of support flooding his way too, though--14,000+ supportive comments on one IG post alone. Hope he can hear the supporters loud and clear.

Hope he will stay in good mood and find support by closest to him people.

• Like 7

10 hours ago, ibru said:

@Rania Zeid @irenetan @ilwoo_aein did you see this article?

Lee Jong Suk is criticized for winning Daesang and his acceptance speech

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/12/lee-jong-suk-is-criticized-for-winning-daesang-and-his-acceptance-speech

True fan comments:

Reveal hidden contents

Nuna18  1 day ago

These ridiculous criticisms made me very frustrated that I have to speak up somethings. I was watching the award that night and I think nothing wrong with either his speech or his attitude. He was polite, courteous, friendly and even admitted two times that he was not good at public speaking (which I found very honest and adorable).Have you noticed his face busted out of surprise and happiness when he was named the Daesang winner? Have you seen he hold his heart right after released from the stage? Have you seen him run away from the MC of section TV to avoid the interview? If not, I suggest you to rewatch the videos before giving your harsh comments. He already thanked everyone 2 times in his previous speeches and why did he have to do it over again with other long speech? Is crying after receiving an honor award the standard of a good actor ? I'm sorry but this is really very richard simmons.Poor the boy he was just being himself and did not turn on his actor mode that night. I pitied him a lot after going through the Knet comments and kept asking why he was stupidly honest, why didn't him try to put up the "facade" for that big events. Anywho, may be that's the reason his fans love and go mad about him (he has nearly 7mil followers on IG). The boy does not try to cover his face, nor did he try hiding his weaknesses.Some comments said that he did not deserve the award. Have they ever watched his dramas? Do they know why his dramas always had high rating and were the topic in town when airing? Why did the famous writers want him to act their scripts? Why was he called the king of chemistry? You can google his dramas to know how popular they were and if you can, please watch the "Behind the scene" to see what type of person he is, how much efforts he spent to overcome his shyness and became a completely different person while acting. Now I know that Knet just want to find something to mock at, they have nothing better to do than finding the celebs' mistakes, judge them WITHOUT CONTEXT, and complain like they know very well about the concerned person. A cunning comment even wishes Jong Suk to go down to the bottom. Don't worry, the boy never thought he is on top. During the award night, he even said he is just a trash when Hyo Joo expressed her hope for him to be the winner of Deasang. But with Jongsuk's strong will, I think he will soon get out of these richard simmons things, focus on his acting and make more successful projects (HE DEFINITELY DESERVE ALL THE AWARDS HE WAS GIVEN!)(P/S:Some people said he and Hyo Joo are the same unlikable type of person. Yes, at least they are right that Jong Suk and Hyo Joo are on par. For your info, Millions of shipper are wishing day by day that Jong Suk and Hyo Joo can be come real couple!) Thank you for reading my long comment...

wexonex3  2 days ago

Seriously? he was great in W, he deserves this award, and not just W .. the works he has done has been great .. Song Joongi won daesang, why they are not frustrated over it? -- even in Hollywood young actors win Oscars -.- so Shut up Knetz

Haru_Chan_Kanako  2 days ago

well... the speech itself was so short T_T i hope he could thank the diretors the screenwriters... his co-actors and actresses T_T but anyways... i love his drama this year.. "W" was really good !

Wtf is wrong with these korean netizens,why they always have to find faults in their celebs.ljs won an award,the drama he was in was already awesome and his acting is one thing what made it to that level,he definitely deserved it!!!!, he was probably too surprised to get that award because there were many other popular actors.k labels put so stress on these stars and then these k netizens too,get a life guys,you don't rule over your celebs,let them live too

I read the negative comments (translated by a fan) under a Korean article and the top 2 most upvoted comments (18k and 11k) were not directed at Jong Suk, but rather displeasure with MBC’s system of awarding the Daesang. The K-netizens who commented were concerned that even though Jong Suk won the Grand Prize, it was made to look more like a popularity award instead of a good acting award; and that it’s not his fault (MBC is to be blamed for it) but he’s receiving the hate.

I guess those K-netizens (the minority) who said bad things about Jong Suk are either supporters of the other nominees; or people with character flaws, who lacks empathy and enjoys tearing others down to make themselves feel good. Some were even making a big fuss over Jong Suk speaking informally to the MC when it’s only a slip of the tongue (because he was too nervous *and I thought it was obvious*), which he rectified immediately (only problem is… he spoke too softly so many people didn’t hear it). Anyway, despite fans’ efforts to explain Jong Suk’s situation to them, they’re adamant that their opinion is right (they’re always “right”, anyway…). So I choose to ignore because we know him better than they do; also, their act of spreading hate for Jong Suk is futile because it does not stop people from loving him. He has 7 million followers on IG and 9 million followers on Weibo so who cares about the few who can't get their life straight. 

• Like 9

37 minutes ago, irenetan said:

I read the negative comments (translated by a fan) under a Korean article and the top 2 most upvoted comments (18k and 11k) were not directed at Jong Suk, but rather displeasure with MBC’s system of awarding the Daesang. The K-netizens who commented were concerned that even though Jong Suk won the Grand Prize, it was made to look more like a popularity award instead of a good acting award; and that it’s not his fault (MBC is to be blamed for it) but he’s receiving the hate.

I guess those K-netizens (the minority) who said bad things about Jong Suk are either supporters of the other nominees; or people with character flaws, who lacks empathy and enjoys tearing others down to make themselves feel good. Some were even making a big fuss over Jong Suk speaking informally to the MC when it’s only a slip of the tongue (because he was too nervous *and I thought it was obvious*), which he rectified immediately (only problem is… he spoke too softly so many people didn’t hear it). Anyway, despite fans’ efforts to explain Jong Suk’s situation to them, they’re adamant that their opinion is right (they’re always “right”, anyway…). So I choose to ignore because we know him better than they do; also, their act of spreading hate for Jong Suk is futile because it does not stop people from loving him. He has 7 million followers on IG and 9 million followers on Weibo so who cares about the few who can't get their life straight. 

well said irene :blush:

• Like 7