Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Lee Jong Suk Interview Quote

Q: If you become a reporter?

A: I can’t interview Lee Na Young sunbae because I will be nervous.

Q: Then what about Won Bin?

A: Emm… Won Bin sunbae then I’ll do it.

[기자가 된다면] 이나영 선배는 떨려서 인터뷰 못 해요. (그럼 원빈씨?)음… 원빈 선배로 할게요.

He is looking tired in his recent photos.  I hope he has time to sleep, and sleep, and sleep.  I loved Pinocchio though!!!!   But IHYV is still my favourite!!!!!! Either way, he's doing well for himself.  Daebak!!!!!   He needs to smoke less, dye his hair black, and simply absorb good air and good vibes.:D

Lee Jong Suk explaining his speech in SBS Awards Ceremony

During the SBS Awards Ceremony, Lee Jong Suk left a deep meaningful speech after receiving the award.

He said, “I will work hard in acting, I won’t become a ‘rare’ (T/N: this word also means valuable in Korean) actor, I will become a hardworking actor.” (“열심히 연기해서 귀한 배우가 되지 않고 열심히 하는 배우가 되겠다”) What does that mean by “not becoming a ‘rare’ actor? (“귀한 배우가 되지 않겠다”) Lee Jong Suk said, “Actually at that time, I didn’t know I was going to receive the award, when I go up, I didn’t know what I should say. And at that point, saying this line is just right.”

Lee Jong Suk said, “Some actors manage their filmography. Therefore, they cannot do a lot of work. And I mean I don’t want to do that. I have to act continuously, when I am choosing between different works, I cannot do all the works as I wish. Whether I will fail or whether I will succeed, without condition, I need to do it. If I fail, my value may drop, but I need to do it because acting is my occupation.” He expressed his belief.

이종석은 지난 연말 SBS 연기대상에서 특별상을 수상했다. ‘닥터이방인’, ‘피노키오’ 등에서 주연배우다운 묵직한 무게감을 보이며 열연한 그에 대한 공을 인정하는 상이었다. 당시 이종석의 수상소감은 깊은 인상을 남겼다.

이 종석은 “열심히 연기해서 귀한 배우가 되지 않고 열심히 하는 배우가 되겠다”고 수상소감을 밝혔다. “귀한 배우가 되지 않겠다”는 말에 무슨 뜻이냐고 묻자 이종석은 “사실 그때 상을 받을지 모르고 있다가 올라간거라 내가 무슨 말을 했는지 모르겠더라. 근데 그 말은 제대로 말한게 맞다”고 말했다.

이종석은 “일부 배우들은 필모 관리를 한다. 그러다보면 작품을 많이 못하게 되는거 같더라. 그러고 싶지가 않아서 한 말이다. 계속 연기를 해야하는데 작품을 가리다 보면 작품을 마음껏 할 수 없을 것 같다. 망하든 잘되든 무조건 해야겠다는 생각이다. 망하면 몸값이 떨어질 수도 있지만 연기를 해야하는게 내 직업이다”고 소신을 밝혔다.

class="at_ttl" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: normal; font-size: 30px; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 35px; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; list-style: none; letter-spacing: -0.03em; clear: both;"Lee Jong Suk Almost Did Not Film ‘Pinocchio’
Lee Jong Suk

Before taking the role in "Pinocchio" actor Lee Jong Suk wondered if he ought to take a drama break. He was disappointed in his acting in "Doctor Stranger" despite the drama's mostly double-digit viewer ratings, which reached 14 percent.

In a recent interview in The Korea Herald, he said that after his spy-medical drama ended, he experienced some negative feelings. Playing the leading role created a lot of pressure as his character had to set the tone for the whole drama. And he felt he could have done a better job of that.

"I kept losing concentration the more I acted," he said. "So I missed a lot of things. I focused only on myself but it turns out the leading role has to bring everyone together. I lacked that. The whole thing started falling apart when I lost concentration."

He felt unsure about taking a new role and was frightened that it might not be a success.

But he was glad that he worked on the hit drama "Pinocchio" because he enjoyed working with his friend Park Shin Hye, the director Jo Soo Won and his co-stars Lee Pil Mo, Byun Hee Bong, Jin Kyung, Sin Jung Geun and Min Sung Wook.

"I found it more fun working with the seniors than the actresses," he said. "I cried in one of the scenes with them from the beginning so hard that the director worried about me."

Lee Jong Suk, who appeared in "Secret Garden," "School 2013," and "I Hear Your Voice" likes working with senior actors because he wants to observe them and learn his craft. He wants to grow as an actor.

Sometimes Lee Jong Suk looks at another actor who is around the same age and is both awed and inspired by his accomplishments. Then he wants to get better.

"I think that's because I've become ambitious about acting," he said. "I received an honorable mention at the SBS Drama Award but I don't know what that's about. I was nominated for The Best Actor and was expecting to win. But when I saw Sung Dong Il get it I thought it was better that I did not take it home. It would have been embarrassing to take home such a grand prize."

If he had not done "Pinocchio," he would not have taken a vacation. He might have chosen a film role.

"I am doing more drama although I want to balance it out," he said. "If I had not done 'Pinocchio' I would have worked on a movie, but I'm happy about my choice."

http://www.kdramastars.com/articles/70639/20150126/lee-jong-suk-almost-did-not-film-pinocchio.htm  

So, I had a question about Korean age.  
I understand when they are born, they are already 1 year old.  And then January next year everyone adds one more year to their age.
Does that mean, when LJS was 5 months old, he was already 2 years old in Korea?
So, someone born in for example Dec 28th, 2014 is already 2 years old in Korea?  That is taking away 2 years of their lives!!!!  
I think now i get it why he says he is 27 when he is really 25.  I feel 25 years feels young but 27 year old feels older no?  
I don't want him to age....Yet...

dramafan100

said: So, I had a question about Korean age.  

I understand when they are born, they are already 1 year old.  And then January next year everyone adds one more year to their age.

So, someone born in for example Dec 28th, 2014 is already 2 years old in Korea?  That is taking away 2 years of their lives!!!!  

I think now i get it why he says he is 27 when he is really 25.  I feel 25 years feels young but 27 year old feels older no?  

class="entry-title" style="font-family: Oswald, 'Helvetica Neue', Helvetica, Helvetica, NanumGothic, 나눔고딕, Arial, sans-serif; font-size: 22px; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: 28px; box-sizing: border-box; margin: 14px 0px 0px; padding: 19px 12px; direction: ltr; color: rgb(194, 162, 111); text-rendering: optimizelegibility; letter-spacing: 0.4px;"[Fashion] Actor Lee Jong-suk to be the new face for MVIO in Korea and ChinaPosted by: Veronica Choi , January 27, 2015

0127-2

[Fashion] Actor Lee Jong-suk to be the new face for MVIO in Korea and China

Lee Jong-suk, who has been chosen as one of the most anticipated actor for year 2015 in China recently, was chosen as the new promotional model for MVIO of Cheil Industrial Inc.

MVIO announced that it has considered Lee Jong-suk as the most suitable model for MVIO, with his excellent well-proportioned body and an exceptional model fit, not to mention his smile and deep eyes that captivate women’s heart.

0127-3

A representative of MVIO said, “With his individual performance and stunning fashion styles, we are expecting hallyu star Lee Jong-suk to improve our brand awareness and attract customers of not only Korea but also China.”

MVIO is a men’s apparel admired by many young men in Korea. It specializes in designing slim, sophisticated yet witty fashionable suits that are not too formal.

Meanwhile, Lee Jong-suk is planning to hold a fan party for fans in China and start his Asia Tour.  It will be held on February 7th, at Dr. Sun Yat-sen’s Memorial Hall in Guangzhou.

GET IT K Han Jihee, Photography by Cheil Industries Inc., English Translation by Veronica Choi

http://www.getitk.com/fashion-actor-lee-jong-suk-to-be-the-new-face-for-mvio-in-korea-and-china/?lang=en

class="titleNews" style="margin: 10px 0px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; outline: 0px; font-weight: 400; font-size: 26px; font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; vertical-align: baseline; line-height: 1.4em; color: rgb(63, 63, 64); text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px;"Lee Jong Suk Selected as Model of Casual Brand MVIO in Korea and China

January 27. 2015

source:mwave

Lee Jong Suk has been selected as the model of Cheil Industries Inc.’s character casual brand MVIO in Korea and China.

Unlike the existing male clothing brands with formal styles, MVIO newly suggests slim-fit menswear with trendy and witty designs, gaining popularity from young men.

An affiliate of MVIO revealed that Lee Jong Suk has been selected as the exclusive brand model because his outstanding physical traits as a model-turned-actor, his shy smile that captures the hearts of women and acting ability, coincided with the brand image.

Lee Jong Suk has been selected as the model of numerous brands since he starred in SBS’ Pinocchio.

Lee Jong Suk Selected as Model of Casual Brand MVIO in Korea and China

The affiliate stated, “On January 8, MVIO has opened a life style store with a hotel concept in COEX, which has many Chinese visitors, and will be presenting stores with complex cultural space in China as well. We are anticipating that by appointing Lee Jong Suk as the model, who has been gathering popularity as the next generation’s hallyu star with unique acting ability and outstanding fashion style, we can promote the brand not only in Korea but to Chinese consumers as well.”

Photo credit: MVIO

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/86021/lee-jong-suk-selected-as-model-of-casual-brand-mvio-in-korea-and-china 

Guest mae-qwerty

dramafan100

mae-qwerty said:

dramafan100

Rania Zeid said: mae-qwerty said:

dramafan100

Guest mae-qwerty

dramafan100 said: Rania Zeid said: mae-qwerty said:

dramafan100