Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

Lee Jong-suk, Suzy drop first teaser for ‘While You Were Sleeping’

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20170907

The first teaser video for SBS’ upcoming drama “While You Were Sleeping” was released Wednesday. 

The minutelong clip shows Lee Jong-suk and Suzy, the lead actors of the series, gazing at each other while standing on a snowy street. Suzy, who has a scratch on her face, approaches Lee, whose head is bleeding. The two share an ardent hug. 

Suzy says, “I saw you in my dream. Listen to me if you want to live. You can’t change the future,” while Lee says, “No one will believe the future that I changed.”

The two kiss amid a shower of cherry blossoms while the subtitle reads, “If you could see the future in your dreams, would you be able to change that future, that time, that destiny?”

“While You Were Sleeping” is about a young woman, Nam Hong-ju, played by singer-turned-actress Suzy, who is able to foresee the tragic events of the future in her dreams. Lee plays Prosecutor Jung Jae-chan, who does everything in his power to prevent such events from taking place.

The drama is set to air in late September.

By Kim So-yeon (syk19372@heraldcorp.com) 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Rania Zeid said:

Sept. 07. 2017"W Two Worlds" won the Excellence, Hallyu Drama award at Seoul Drama Awards

Thanks @Rania Zeid for sharing the announcement!  Congrats to W-Two Worlds cast and crew!  Great to be recognized even after a year plus.  I know there are a couple who won the same as well but am so glad W was included. 

@ibru  That gif you shared from redkiwi-js .. oh my .. you are making me crying with envy too :bawling: ... how we wish we were there !    Seriously, I could feel the so natural warmth from JS looking at his smiling happy face.  

When can we get our LIKES back?   Aww man ..