Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

He is soooo cute!!! the guards were so strict about taking photos & vids but they finally allowed us during finale. #YungKyunSang , #Suzy & other cast in his drama appeared as guests..kyahh!!! He danced & sang a lot ..woahhh!!! He danced Psy's 'New Face' ..wahahahahha And he performed the OST that will be released for his new drama. And they showed a new long trailer of the drama exclusively shown first to us

• Like 2

JongSuk was soooo shy singing but he actually sang a lot in the private stage.hahaha And this cutesy song is actually my fave...hahahaha..Suzy revealed that JongSuk will release a song for their drama's OST and JongSuk got really shy and said that when he recorded the song and listened to it, it didn't sound like his voice. LMAO I am really excited for his guesting in 3MealsADay because he said he ate a lot of food prepared by Eric and it was funny cuz YungKyungSang said he sensed that JongSuk was coming..lmao..They joked a lot onstage and KyungSang even jokingly whipped JongSuk's butt a lot of times. They became brothers ever since they acted as brothers in Pinocchio and I just love them both.  

• Like 3

21577244_148533345639618_7980896289418117120_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=MTYwMDcxMzEyNDAzODQ2ODE2MQ%3D%3D.2

2017.09.10 @sangyeob  IG Updated

Today is your Birthday and fan meeting day .. I tried to come but .. Unfortunately I could not attend. But know that my heart is with you. And the members of our show are cool! We will meet each other soon!

(Google Translate)

Spoiler

• Like 2