Lee Jong Suk 이종석 イ・ジョンソク ♥ Drama 2022: Big Mouth, 빅마우스 | Movie 2022: Decibel, 데시벨

hilllllllly

And about the schedule, here is the update.

May 27th Through Mid October - Drama shoot

Promotional interviews every second Friday

just kidding!.  I am just saying, there may not be anything interesting there.  unless they also schedule visiting woo bin at 5.

Meet with movie producer George Cloony at 9

Meetings with fim producer x for fall block buster

Etc etc.

• Like 3

Guest aydenJ

:angry:I just watched JL teaser & i'm kinda curious whre had his voice gone?? Did they purposely mute him?? If this is suppose to be korean-china piece of art, then whats the point having him muted? Eventhough i know that his voice would be dubbed, butttt...can they please did a god job & respect his as well?? At least, had him dubbed before they aired the teaser!! This is sooo humiliating!!

tumblr_o7vh15PvE61sl7awmo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_o7vh15PvE61sl7awmo2_1280.jpg

tumblr_o7vh15PvE61sl7awmo3_1280.jpg

[May 27.2016] Acc. To the Fan, leejongsuk finished filming “W - Two worlds” last night  & left to a faraway place to film & there was some fake blood on his neck.also that a manager from wellmade is still with him. 

(prob that manager left wellmade as well nd stayed with JS)

Cr: As tagged 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, aydenJ said:

:angry:I just watched JL teaser & i'm kinda curious whre had his voice gone?? Did they purposely mute him?? If this is suppose to be korean-china piece of art, then whats the point having him muted? Eventhough i know that his voice would be dubbed, butttt...can they please did a god job & respect his as well?? At least, had him dubbed before they aired the teaser!! This is sooo humiliating!!

@aydenJ Yea... I think it's pretty rude of them to do that. Talking about "respect", there's a lot more I'm displeased with but I'll not say more for the benefit of this thread. For now, I just hope that JL will turn out well and hopefully, JS will concentrate on K-drama and not return to China in the short future. I still prefer the teamwork in Korea's drama production team... they're just like a big family and work well together...

• Like 1

Guest aydenJ
On 27 May 2016 at 2:03 PM, ThinkPositive said:

Did YG do a good job on biography?  

@ThinkPositive i'm kinda :confused:

YG could come out with a more convincing bio of him.. 'a variety of fantasy theme'??? Do societal injustice, teenage dilemma & struggle  & family love consider as 'fantasy' theme?? He did his very best to potray the struggle & inner conflicts/ inferiority of those characters, as realistic as he can, as pure as he could see it & these what YG calls fantasy!! Please YG, are you sure you watched his dramas??

Guest aydenJ

Hufff sorry for venting my frustration here:grimace:

i just hope sukkie is treated the way he should be. He has proven himself & though he is not there yet but do justice for what he had accomplished.

14 minutes ago, aydenJ said:

@ThinkPositive i'm kinda :confused:

YG could come out with a more convincing bio of him.. 'a variety of fantasy theme'??? Do societal injustice, teenage dilemma & struggle  & family love consider as 'fantasy' theme?? He did his very best to potray the struggle & inner conflicts/ inferiority of those characters, as realistic as he can, as pure as he could see it & these what YG calls fantasy!! Please YG, are you sure you watched his dramas??

maybe the trans isn't that accurate 

• Like 2

Guest aydenJ

All it takes to look sooo goddamn HOT! Designer's clothes, red ferrari and a pair of slippers?? :lol:

Cr to owner