[OFFICIAL] TAEBIN THREAD

SUGEE11

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Cua Lee

You guys are getting off topic here. Please move your discussions to PM, or I'll give you all a warning. <_<

sorry about that won't do it no more

Guest empty soul

ohhh gosh this is soooo gay!!! why is Taebin doing this to us?? he could at least give us a lil info on wat his doing... there is lik no news on his 2nd album and not even a pic of his bday.. im very dissapointed... :( i miss him soo much! *tears*

ohh btw.. when is jinhwa comin out of military???

Guest miss_juicy

well he is still in the states.. so i guess.. there wouldnt be anypics since hes not in the korean public eye?...

damnit cali stalkers should get on this and update with some pics hahaha...

i kinda gave up in hopeing for his 2nd album/.. im more looing forward in release of jinnie and having their group 1tym album.... COMMMOOONNN... hasnt it been 2 years yet?... :(

Guest 228223250

You guys are getting off topic here. Please move your discussions to PM, or I'll give you all a warning. <_<

Sorry~ won't happen again :blush:

well he is still in the states.. so i guess.. there wouldnt be anypics since hes not in the korean public eye?...

damnit cali stalkers should get on this and update with some pics hahaha...

i kinda gave up in hopeing for his 2nd album/.. im more looing forward in release of jinnie and having their group 1tym album.... COMMMOOONNN... hasnt it been 2 years yet?... :(

but how do you know hes still in the states?

he could be anywhere in the world now since no one see him recently~

so i guess hes probably still doing the album thing... maybe making the mv secretly?

last time he went to paris, so can i expect hes coming to london??? :rolleyes:

Guest Cua Lee

omgg you guys I JUST BOUGHT TAEBIN'S 1st ALBUM whahahahah, FINALLY :D I'm soo freaking HAPPY :D :D :D

Taebin should come to soompi and let us know wat's going on w/ his 2nd album dude :D

Guest empty soul

omgosh, 1tym_kangta where did u buy taebin's solo album??? ive been looking everywhere!! even ask ppl to look in korea for me, but all out of stock :(

Guest ImSmiley

it's very hard to find Taebin's album now. but i do know there's a lot of fake copies out there because my friend bought a fake one before and compare to my original one, it was way different. they didn't even have Taebin's photos in her's like mines had.

Guest Cua Lee

you guys I GOT THE FAKE COPIES ONE :tears: i DON'T GET IT WAT U GUYS MEAN "there's pix of taebin along w/ the cd" do u mean pix on the inside the cover cd?or wat?

but when I play it on the computer it pops up a weird player that show's Taebin's pixss, is that how it supposed to be?

but i'm still palnning to ask 2 of my korean friend in Korea to help me buy the original one :D but if that's even impossible too :tears:

ImSmiley: you should show me your cuss i want to see how the real one look like, ok?

Guest ImSmiley

^^ the fake one, it only has the cover picture and that's it. but the original one it has like a mini photoalbum with all of taebin's pictures from his solo album in it. which one did you get? hopefully nobody would get the fake cds.

Guest ~S.O.S~

What's up with taebin these days? I miss hearing about him.

I want his album, but I can't find it anywhere :(

Guest Cua Lee

^^ the fake one, it only has the cover picture and that's it. but the original one it has like a mini photoalbum with all of taebin's pictures from his solo album in it. which one did you get? hopefully nobody would get the fake cds.

GAAAAHHH, DON'T TELL ME I GOT THE FAKE ONE!! I think I diid got the fake one :tears:

~~edit~~ I THINK I TOP THIS PAGE RIGHT? haha LOL

did you guys see the new 1TYM pics someone posted in the korean celeb photos?! there's a photo of TEDDY & DANNY sitting at a restaurant!! OMG - Danny looks so HOTTTT!!!! i don't know if i can post the picture in here? but if you go to the korean celeb photos, there's a thread there with new 1TYM pics and personal messages from Teddy & Jin Hwan, but none from Danny. :( but it's ok, it's a RECENT pic of Danny so at least we all know he's ALIVE!!

Guest jess1tym4life

did you guys see the new 1TYM pics someone posted in the korean celeb photos?! there's a photo of TEDDY & DANNY sitting at a restaurant!! OMG - Danny looks so HOTTTT!!!! i don't know if i can post the picture in here? but if you go to the korean celeb photos, there's a thread there with new 1TYM pics and personal messages from Teddy & Jin Hwan, but none from Danny. :( but it's ok, it's a RECENT pic of Danny so at least we all know he's ALIVE!!

WE have been spazzing about this the past few days..u can see updates in the 1tym thread..there is no new taebin pics & we still don't know what is happening with his album. Danny too lazy to post at garden..if he does we sure will let u know..

Guest zyrah

Here are some pictures that Taebin posted at in 1tymgarden on june 11.

belize06_270.jpg

belize06_244.jpg

belize06_223.jpg

caps removed.

sorry ladies!!

credits; Daniel@1tymgarden.com

Guest esprit

^ thanks for sharing the pics i still love them...i set the first one as my wallpaper btw, so summerly *-*

but please take down the capture, we are NOT allowed to post them here cuz Teddy was giving some kind of announcement back then...this seems too stalkerish; that's why we stopped posting these kind of caps, please respect their privacy ^^

Guest jess1tym4life

Here are some pictures that Taebin posted at in 1tymgarden on june 11.

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j71/phle...elize06_270.jpg

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j71/phle...elize06_244.jpg

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j71/phle...elize06_223.jpg

I was online a couple of minutes ago and he was online too!!!

credits; Daniel@1tymgarden.com

We don't mind you posting up pics to share but please refrain from posting caps of when the guys were online, there was a little issue about that before. They don't like members posting up when they are online so please remove any caps, we don't want too get into trouble. Respect their privacy..Thankyou

Guest empty soul

omgosh.. thats soo hot.. taebin looks soo relaxed and abit lonely on the 1st pic, i should join him... :P arrgg i should stop dreaming... soo good too see him havin a good time. ohhhh nooo his hair is getting abit too long, its time for a haircut danny.. but he stil soo sexy!!!

ohh btw where is that place his at?? is that part of america somewhere?? the water looks soo damn good!!!

n stil no news on his 2nd album? :(

Archived