Quantcast

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mz taebiny

[OFFICIAL] TAEBIN THREAD

he was born in the US.

Oops wrong person...

1TYM were never a 7-member group, the other 3+1TYM boys were part of a group called MF! Family.

I didn't say they were, I said they were a part of a 7 member group, which is what you just said. Maybe I shouldn't have used 'reduced.'

not true, in the early days BK wrote and produced many of their tracks, it wasn't until One Love that Teddy took over on most of the production. and Jinhwan was the most popular member of the group when they started, it wasn't until the 2nd album in 2000 that Danny became more noticed. and in the early days Danny was not in "every single song", he shared vocals with BK and Jinhwan. and many considered Jinhwan the best looking, not Danny.

Foundation doesn't mean composer or most popular member. -_- It meant that they started 1TYM and Jinhwan and BaekKyoung joined after. The WORD foundation just means the basis of something.

And the things in brackets are my own comments because 'I' hear him the most in every single song, not neccesary TRUE.

Danny was featured in Masta Wu's 1st album in the track "Change" and did the narration for a Wanted song (forgot the title)

Witches too as I was told.

Wanted?

i don't remember Back To My Roots being the title but that was what he was trying to convey with the album.

as for "Taebin of 1TYM" i'm sure it was for marketing purposes, people would have more recall if he put "1TYM" somewhere in the album title since he's always been known as Danny and few people knew him as Taebin.

Read it somewhere...just once though. It shoulda been called "Taebin of 1TYM: Back To My Roots" but that's kinda long...

Ahh, Without You is one of my favorite 1TYM songs..it's classic <33

There's actually a funny story to that song. One of Taebin's fans sent a threatening letter to Teddy, saying how pissed off she was at him for making Taebin sing all those sad love songs about Teddy's past relationship. XDD Fangirls can be so strange..yet highly entertaining. (Let's forget that I'm a fangirl myself for a moment, yes?)

MY LJ amuses me too. I have to delete some entries just because they can be inappropriate...ly stupid. But as long as you enjoy them, it's all good~ XD

I plan on releasing the RANDOM LIST OF RANDOM 1TYM FACTS PART 4 sometime in the distant future~ <-- This is not off topic at all.

Ooh, the album names~ (Don't you love how all over the map I am right now? ) Taebin's "Taebin of 1TYM" was.. very original. -__-;;

But yeah, One Way and Once N 4 All are pretty cool. I don't know what they're going to name their 6th though.. I heard rumors about

the 5th (before it came out) that they were going to name it "One Stop" or whatever. I guess, anything with a 1 in it? I don't care as

long as they actually come out with a 6th. I'm desperate and easy to please -___-

Gah I love you <3 *waits for that post* xD Well since Teddy IS the composer of their songs, it's his life right? And Taebin's such a close friend......well make Teddy's forcing him to sing his songs xD''

They did the number sequence until 5....One Way, are they gonna start again at one or just use one for every name from now on xD Well as long as its their album I don't care!

What can they name Taebin's second album? =.=...Taebin of 1TYM Part 2? xD *easily amused*

Somone needs to check their facts and stop spreading misinformation about Danny; I mean if you are a fan at least know what you're talking about.

rlmao

Man I have not been up to date on my man.

I really want to get his second album

...well I definetly will, but I feel like a buttbrain cuz I dun have his first :tears:

if only I would have discovered Taebin earlier.

But now everything is confusing me :wacko:

sigh I'll figure it out somehow, but Taebin I am definetly anticipating something good from you

Luckily, I have the first album... I went crazy after it was released, I called the owner of the Korean bookstore/music store and told him to save me a copy... Anyways, it was said that his 2nd album was to be released this month but there's really no news of it... So I'm thinking maybe June now cause his first album was released in the summer too. I really don't care when he releases it, I just want it to be released...

Yes, the album is out of print for a long time now but you can see if someone in Korea can look for you. I actually got mine on soompi from the selling section even thought the person was a bit shady but yep yep.

aww...i so wish that danny would just come out with his second album!! i so miss him so much and the other 1tym members

if anyone get any info about his second album plzz tell us!!!!

I think I speak for everyone here when I say "we are all waiting for his second album"

I'm sure someone we'll post as soon as they hear something....wishful thinking!!

no news of Danny's second album yet?! *tears*

i wish i had his first album too, there are so many yummy pics of him in there. hehe. not to mention, i love all his songs.

all i have is 1TYM's 3rd, 4th, and 5th album.

does anyone know what Danny's doing these days? any sightings of him? it's like he just disappeared!!

Yes, the album is out of print for a long time now but you can see if someone in Korea can look for you. I actually got mine on soompi from the selling section even thought the person was a bit shady but yep yep.

really then i'm soo gonna ask euni or kyuri in korea to buy me one :D

There's a mall here that still sells Taebin's 1st album along with all of 1tym's albums as well

really too and which mall is that and where is that mall locate??? :D

no news of Danny's second album yet?! *tears*

i wish i had his first album too, there are so many yummy pics of him in there. hehe. not to mention, i love all his songs.

all i have is 1TYM's 3rd, 4th, and 5th album.

does anyone know what Danny's doing these days? any sightings of him? it's like he just disappeared!!

Taebin's at my house in my bed now :D:P :P hahhaa just kidding kidding :P i really hope i noe what he's doing now too :tears:

dangg at least u have 1TYM's CD'ss :D i don't even have any

~~~~EDIT!!!~~~~

Canada.

dang girl soo freaking far :mellow: