[OFFICIAL] TAEBIN THREAD

SUGEE11

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sungiebaby637

is taebin still makin his album or 1tym gonna make thier 6th album?

omg if 1tym is makin one i cant wait foe it hehe ^^

Guest ImSmiley

^^ Taebin's album will probably not happen anytime soon.

but 1tym is preparing/making their 6th album from the news

we'd read.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest fantasy0681

Hello! I'm new to this thread. I just began to like Taebin recently. I was wondering, does he only have cyworld? Does he have friendster or facebook? Because I know Brian Joo from FTTS has friendster, myspace and facebook. ^^

Guest shamina_shariff

^ I dont think he has myspace or those other ones. Most of them are probably fans accounts or people who lie. But he might have cyworld. Hope that helps! :)

Anyways not to make this post short i'll rant about the yg performance!! I almost started to cry when I saw taebin!! I was so happy! I missed him so much and i didnt know that 1tym or jinusean was going to be there!! It really made my 2007!!! :)

Guest dancelover

hi i'm a new fan! i found out about him in the sbs yg family performance on 12/29 and i thought he was absolutely gorgeous! his voice is amazing too!

so i was just wondering if anyone could give me a list of all english songs he sang so far? that would be great, thanks!

Guest dancelover

hi i'm a new fan! i found out about him in the sbs yg family performance on 12/29 and i thought he was absolutely gorgeous! his voice is amazing too!

so i was just wondering if anyone could give me a list of all english songs he sang so far? that would be great, thanks!

Hrm, I know he's performed

Back At One (ft. Tim)

Green Day's Basket Case and Good Charlotte's The Anthem

Michael Jackson's Heal the World

Mario Winan's

[Video 2] [http://youtube.com/watch?v=75IDf44g5gg]] (ft. Masta Wu) a few times

P. Diddy & Faith Evans's I'll Be Missing You (ft. Kim Ji Eun)

Usher's Nice and Slow

Richard Marx's

at 1TYM's 2004 ONCE N 4 ALL Concert

Avril Lavigne's Sk8er Boi

(with Teddy and J)

Tonight, I Celebrate My Love For You (ft. Jang Nara)

Usher's You Got It Bad

Melissa.

Guest jess1tym4life

Those songs MPPB_mentioned r the main ones..if u wanna hear him sing in english check out his album or 1tym/yg albums they r not fully in english but they do have some english in it.. his voice is so dreamy that is what made me fall for him in the 1st place.

there is short audio where he sang u r so beautiful>>> so nice other songs u can check out that ft taebin are

1. Gummy ft Taebin- Witches

2. Taebin ft Wheesung- She's mine

3. Teddy & Danny & J- Thank god i found you (english)

4. Jinusean ft Teddy, Danny, Perry- Throw Them Hands Up (english)

hmm can't think of any other as yet..i recommend listen to 1tym's 4th album the song without u..is mostly sand by danny.

Guest dancelover

MPPB_obsessed and jess1tym4life: thank you both so much for the songs!

i really like when he sang how deep is your love with se7en and one love from their 1tym album.

sorry with all the questions, but does anyone know who the girl is in this video? it's taebin's self camera from a few years ago (i think). he shows her from 9:18 to 9:25.

Hrm, I know he's performed

Back At One (ft. Tim)

I Don't Wanna Know (ft. Masta Wu) a few times

I'll Be Missing You (ft. Kim Ji Eun)

Nice and Slow

Right Here Waiting at 1TYM's 2004 ONCE N 4 ALL Concert

Sk8er Boi

Tonight, I Celebrate My Love For You (ft. Jang Nara)

You Got It Bad

Melissa.

all those are on youtbue except for "Back at one (feat tim).. coulnt' find that one

Guest jess1tym4life

^

I think back at one was performed on the gameshow rival and that's the only time i think.

^ "Back at One" was performed on a radio station....

yes back at one was performed on radio show on (13 Jul 04) Taebin & Tim- on radio (audio) ...being trying to find that clip but no luck..only audio.. love their ver of back at one so nice..

Guest Cua Lee

^^ooooo jess, do you mind giving me the link to the audio version for the back at one song? i would really appreciate it!

thankx a lot for mppb_obbsessed and jess for the songs list!! i've only seen I don't wanna noe, right here waiting, i'll be missing you and celebrate my love but not the other ones. Gonna go watch them right now!! :D

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Silverfox118

taebin has myspace? (www.myspace.com/dannytaebinim)

i'm guessing it's his? dunno..it says so on wiki..

Tried his myspace

If it is him its a private profile

I was tempted to send a friend request

But on second thought he has his profile private for a reason

I guess I should respect his pirvacy ;)

Tried his myspace

If it is him its a private profile

I was tempted to send a friend request

But on second thought he has his profile private for a reason

I guess I should respect his pirvacy ;)

i actually sent him a request & he added me. he posted a note saying he's going to add to people but he put it in private at first because of random people grabbing his pictures. lol

Archived