[OFFICIAL] TAEBIN THREAD

SUGEE11

Guest Silverfox118

i actually sent him a request & he added me. he posted a note saying he's going to add to people but he put it in private at first because of random people grabbing his pictures. lol

Really?

Cool

:D

Thanks for taking a shot

Hopefully he accepts me too

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest chinese tears <3

I don't know if he is, but previous posts said that he's going to after 1TYM comes out with their next album or something. I think he will. =] It might be some time... but it's worth the wait!!! ^^

Guest x_shinae

Really?

Cool

:D

Thanks for taking a shot

Hopefully he accepts me too

wait... is it really him? i hope i don't sound like a beeotch or anything, but how do you know its him? :ph34r: there are so many immature people on myspace who like to pose. <_<

wait... is it really him? i hope i don't sound like a beeotch or anything, but how do you know its him? :ph34r: there are so many immature people on myspace who like to pose. <_<

haha..actually i really dunno either. i was surfing on wikipedia..it noted his myspace.

• 3 weeks later...
Guest trangtwo

OMG. I was just on z-degrees and read the list of upcoming albums in 2008...and when I saw Taebin vol. 2...I stopped my music player, and everything else =O I mean, last time I read something about him not releasing a second album or whatever (it was a while ago so I forgot). But oh em gee I'm hella excited!! I'm not even for sure if it will be released, but gah, I want another album from him! His first album was HOT. And that voice of his...just makes you melt <3

Anyway, has anyone heard any news about a possible second album this year? *crosses fingers*

Or maybe I'm just late with updates =/

Guest VioletSauce

I don't even know why they still have his album up there. Mr. YG already addressed the situation. He pretty much said that there were plans, but they never really talked about putting it in motion.

Guest trangtwo

I don't even know why they still have his album up there. Mr. YG already addressed the situation. He pretty much said that there were plans, but they never really talked about putting it in motion.

Ahh yeah, that's what I read last time...I thought that list was like updated or something. NVM. Had my hopes up for nothing =/

Guest sungiebaby637

aawww foreals i was getting excited for no reason

once i heard that taebin was really making his Vol 2 but O_O

turn out he said he dont aint making it..... T_T

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

oh thats terrible. no taebin album #2. =( hopefully when that guy (forgot his name) is done with the army time, 1tym can do another album. =D

edit: wait is he back yet? if so they need to do another album pronto!! big bang is big and famous cause 1tym is not there to compete with them. =P lol theyre good but I like 1tym much much better!!

• 2 weeks later...
Guest cherrie.7

^ hmm i thought i heard something about Jinhwan coming out of the army in a few months?

or maybe I read it wrong..

but i'm really confused about taebin's 2nd.

theres saying how it's not gonna happen and it will happen.

which one? i really want a solid answer =(..

and what i really want more is for it to be out soon!

when the first album JUST came out, i was already dying for the 2nd one =(.

Guest jess1tym4life

but i'm really confused about taebin's 2nd.

theres saying how it's not gonna happen and it will happen.

which one? i really want a solid answer =(..

and what i really want more is for it to be out soon!

when the first album JUST came out, i was already dying for the 2nd one =(.

From yg's previous message taebin's 2nd won't happen..unless 1 day they surprise us..it's danny's bday next month..

1shinhwa danny is in korea with teddy, 1tym, masta wu working on masta wu's mini album..there is new pics of danny's tat in 1tym or the pic section http://www.soompi.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=210890

Guest xiaochingu.

hey everyone ^__^ i'm a really new fan of taebin...and i went through like 50 pages of this thread ._.

sorry if i'm a bother but i've been looking for some HQ pics of him o_o or more specifically

the picture that was used in THIS poster

made by two-faced...if anyone can post it for me it's much appreciated =D =D

-

and one more question

does anyone remember which episode was it that he made an appearance in nonstop 5?

Guest jess1tym4life

hey everyone ^__^ i'm a really new fan of taebin...and i went through like 50 pages of this thread ._.

sorry if i'm a bother but i've been looking for some HQ pics of him o_o or more specifically

the picture that was used in THIS poster

made by two-faced...if anyone can post it for me it's much appreciated =D =D

-

and one more question

does anyone remember which episode was it that he made an appearance in nonstop 5?

not sure of what episode it was but the date was (14 Oct 04) Taebin- nonstop5 mbc i had the HQ ver but i think i lost it when my comp had a virus ahhh or i deleted it..if u find it let me know.

I've upload some of his old pics since it's nearly his bday in a few days time..that pic you want is from 1tym's vol.5 activities i can upload for u the collection later once i find it. For now you can check out his old pics http://ygbb.page.tl/Home.htm

http://ygbb.page.tl/Taebin-Gallery-1.htm

http://ygbb.page.tl/Taebin-Gallery-2--k1--Vol-.-1--k2-.htm

http://ygbb.page.tl/Taebin-Gallery-3.htm

http://ygbb.page.tl/Taebin-Gallery-4.htm

Guest baboish

Hello everyone~

I don't have the HQ version of hte Nonstop episode, but i have uploaded the LQ version...sorry no subs though. if you would like the DL link PM me and i'll send it to you ^.^

the fact that Taebin's 2nd album isn't coming out makes me really sad...i've been patiently waiting... TT.TT well i guess i'll just have to wait for their 10 year anniversary, i'm sure they'll do something big then.

Archived