~ Happy 27th Birthday Im Taebin!!! ~

- Im Taebin; Im Danny; Taebinny; Dannybin -

Member of 1TYM, lead vocal.

Park Teddy's best friend.

Se7en's past lover.

Owner of girl's hearts worldwide.

happybirthdaytaebinmw3.jpg

Happy Birthday!

Your fans can't wait for your second album!

You have the BEST voice and a natural talent and love for music! <3

Not to mention the looks! Not like those SM people...who ALL had plastic surgery OMG@!$#^$.

You own them in looks anyways!

We hope you'll have a funfilled birthday with your friends, especially Teddy, and we hope you'll share your pictures with us afterwards!

Even though you only have one album out and 1TYM's been hiatus for EVER, your fans all still remembered your birthday!

Don't you feel special? :D

Taebin hwaiting!

Pictures:

Nice and Slow Concert!

taebin200408150701834dbbn1.jpg

taebin20040815032bk2.jpg

He worked so hard on that concert! >.<! So proud of him!

1TYM Debut!

danny20083cv4.jpg

Can anyone say HOT? :D

danny201420pt1.jpg

taebinhaircutslb0.jpg

~ Happy Birthday Danny! ! ! ~

happy 27th birthday, DANNYYYYY. i looooveeeee you and i went to HB hoping you would be there, but i don't think you were there. hope you had a VERY good birthday :)

ahhhhh, i can't wait until his album comes out!!!

Guest Cua Lee

HAPPY BE-LATED BIRTH DAYYY TAEBIN!!!!!!!!

I'm late cuss i just got back from L.A. today soo i don't have net over there

OMG I FREAKING LIKE THOSE GRAPHIC U GUYS MAKE FOR HIS B-DAY!!!!!!

yeaa yesterday i spent my whole time at universal studio/Citywalk looking for Taebin cuss some of the girls i met at the HB told me that they're celebrating his b-day there soo I went but i didn't see him :tears: and i even bought him b-day present but :tears::tears: I came home crying the whole time cause i didn't get to see him :tears::tears::tears: I bought him a bunch of pretty flower but i ripped them all off cus i was very mad and pissed :tears::tears:

u guys will be sad if u got the same problem as me, I'm not really over w/ it yet I'M STILL SAD :tears: BUT ANYWAYS I HOPE HE CELEBRATE HIS B-DAY WELL AND HAVE LOTXX OF FUN!!

Whole day yetserday i kept asking my cuss'n and sis wat do they think Taebin's doing on his 27th b-day and they kept saying "HE'S AT A STRIP CLUB W/ STRIPPER" hahha if he's really doing that I'm glad he's having fun but hahah i hope he won't do that heheh :tears: I'll bea lot more sadder

HAPPY B-LATED B-DAY TOO iiDivineii

i hope u have lotxx of funn tooo :D

Guest 228223250

haha~~ 1tym_kangta, you're so funny!

i know how you feel, cuz i am with you~

i spent whole day sunday to find out wots new on danny, but there was nothin~

i was so disappointed that i called all my friends screaming to them~ does that sound familiar?

but you must be sadder, i couldn't go L.A. for him, nd you even prepared a present~

anywayz hope danny had a very happy bday~ even with stripper~ :lol: hahaha~

nd of course, hope there is news on him come out very soon~

at least let us know if he had a good b-day~ :rolleyes:

Guest mskama

i havent heard of him for sooo long! i miss him. I MISS YOU TAEBIINN!!!! come backkk~!^^;;. Happy Late Birthday. (i think its late?) I hope you had an awesome one. =]

Guest wenwen426

Hey guys, my fren found this site which said some disturbing things about our beloved TAEBIN! http://hometown.aol.com/xobscurediex/taebin.html

I don't want new ppl that are interested in Taebin to be searching in yahoo or google for his bio and find this, which is not true!! I went on google and searched for "taebin bio" and this was the second link/option that popped up...and on yahoo, it was the first...so I definitely dont want ppl starting to get these bad ideas about Taebin...I think it also on the first page if u just type "taebin im"....just letting you guys know....>=(...disturbing....

Guest kyff

if you check the main page it explains her role play.

idk, if you're worried about it you could always message the webmistress :\

I read it before, too, and did not believe in it at all. i mean, i don't have any proof that it's fake or whatever, but it seems a little questionable. and it is disturbing. and yes, it does sound like a character from a fan fic.

Archived