as my wallpaper as well. i love it.

it looks super nice. now only if i was

there with him.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sungiebaby637

haha how cute taebin were sleepin hehe and under the water wow!

so cute hehe thanx for sharin the pic hehe ^^

Guest peanuts

just simply sexy <3

any news on that album yet? -____- i've been straining my neck waiting over a year for it already...well, we all have...but yeah...reward us!

Guest misstinax3

hey does anyone have a picture of taebin wearing that red graffiti trucker hat that said "1tym" on the front. he wore it when 1tym performed hot ddeuguh at the korea all-star bball game seen here:

i cant seem to find it anywhere lol

thanks =]

^^

i love that video!! it makes me smile/laugh everytime i watch it.

well i do have this picture of him wearing it, but it's not one of him by himself.

6eumn1x.jpg

credits: not sure who to credit, but i found it on one of Danny's myspace fan site =)

Guest misstinax3

^^

i love that video!! it makes me smile/laugh everytime i watch it.

well i do have this picture of him wearing it, but it's not one of him by himself.

6eumn1x.jpg

credits: not sure who to credit, but i found it on one of Danny's myspace fan site =)

ahh thanks so much!

haha yeah ive watched that video over and over again, its just so damn cute. and they all look soo flyyy

Guest misstinax3

misstinax3, your welcome for the pic, but please don't quote images!

ahh sorry about that ><

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Cua Lee

hey does anyone have a picture of taebin wearing that red graffiti trucker hat that said "1tym" on the front. he wore it when 1tym performed hot ddeuguh at the korea all-star bball game seen here:

i cant seem to find it anywhere lol

thanks =]

wow i've never see that clip, thankx a lot for posting it!!

uhmm i was j/w'n where's that performaced done? how come there's black basketball player?

thankx a lot misstinax3 for posting the pic up

they're soo sexyy!!

omfg his second album's not out yet goddd are u guys sure there's gonna be one coming out? :huh::unsure:

Guest amyyboo

HOLA! ^_^ new taebin fan here. wow, i got alot of catching up to do. >.<

That body, that jawline; that voice..what's not to love? hehe

Anynews on Taebin? o.0

Guest empty soul

i know hey.. i check this page everyday HOPING there will be news or update on him.. but there isnt.. where is Danny now?? is he stil on vacation in America or bak in Korea WORKING on his 2nd album... i have a feeling it isnt comin out.. :( *cwies* i hope he can suprise us tho.. kekeke ^.^

• 3 weeks later...
Guest >.^v adorkable

hey does anyone know which clubbox sites to dl taebin files? or any good forums to access and share taebin files

• 2 weeks later...

i know hey.. i check this page everyday HOPING there will be news or update on him.. but there isnt.. where is Danny now?? is he stil on vacation in America or bak in Korea WORKING on his 2nd album... i have a feeling it isnt comin out.. :( *cwies* i hope he can suprise us tho.. kekeke ^.^

I'll be happy with something, anything! I miss Danny =c

Guest Serionii

^ Same here! I have a feeling it's not going to be out! I'm waiting so patiently, yet, nothing comes out of it. Hopefully, it does. I'm planning to buy 10 of his new album <333

FIGHTING TAEBIN!~ :D

Archived