[OFFICIAL] TAEBIN THREAD

SUGEE11

Guest adikkeluangman

Does he still in US or not? Heard that he continued study but not in US but at other countries maybe it is true coz never saw/heard him and Se7en at States together. Even had rumoured that he had singles but not released yet.

From past YGFamily perf on last year award show, he gained weight due to eat a lot. Got fans recognized/saw him at airport flying back to Korea on end of August even chased him but it inside the airport, the one after you check in and wait for your flight. That is in Asia country airport.

• Replies 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest sherry229

studying again? first time i've heard that...wonder what he's studying and where....

gotta agree with somepeople that scandal is not on my repeat list...i listen to it but it's not a song that i really like. the one with h-eugene is still on repeat for me! now also make love since he wrote part of it....don't know how much he actually wrote but i think the lyrics are pretty decent. i think he should write more

• 2 weeks later...

I confess that at first I didn't liked 'Scandal' too much because I was looking foward to listen to it and when I finally listen to it... I was a bit disapointed because they added effects/distortions on Danny/Taebin's beautiful voice. I still think this song would be better without the effects and distortions because Danny has a wonderful and clear voice and it sounds good when it's his natural voice with no eletronic effects. But, after listening the song for a few times, I started liking it more. But between 'Scandal' and his song with H-Eugene, I prefer the second.

And yeah... I loved the lyrics he wrote for the english version of 'Make Love' for Big Bang! :P

Guest nad_donad

I'm happy just to see this thread in the first page!!! XD

Taebin was performing for Big Bang's Japan Concert, so happy to read the news everywhere about his appereances.

And about him featured in YMGA's and H-Eugene's songs, well, like Qi-Luo, I like H-Eugene's song more, because I can heard his voice without any electronic-remix....

I've played the songs so many times, and I'm still smile happily each time I hear the song.

I'm so can't wait for him and 1TYM to comeback. *crossing fingers*

Taebin was performing for Big Bang's Japan Concert, so happy to read the news everywhere about his appereances.

Here are Danny's new pics:

Danny's Pictures @ Big Bang's Concert on Japan (Pics Taken by Fans)

^Credits are on the page.

I'm also very happy to hear news from him. He was on hiatus for too long. His fans (me included) are missing him! :)

And about him featured in YMGA's and H-Eugene's songs, well, like Qi-Luo, I like H-Eugene's song more, because I can heard his voice without any electronic-remix....

I've played the songs so many times, and I'm still smile happily each time I hear the song.

heeheh me too! When I heard the song for the first time I couldn't stop myself from smiling.

I always listen to his songs of his solo album and his songs with 1TYM, but listening to a new song with his voice after such a long time of not releasing new songs... it was awesome!!!!

i'm so can't wait for him and 1TYM to comeback. *crossing fingers*

*crossing fingers too*

They need to make a comeback! It would be a pity if they didn't released something new soon.

^thx for sharing danny's pic, i miss him, he looks sooo hot n gorgeous! i hope someone post up fancam, i cant wait for a comeback w/ 1tym too!

Guest wenwen426

yay! taebin is slowly making a comeback!! and he is still as hot as ever... :wub: anyone know where i may here that h-eugene song with taebin in it?? thx!

Guest sherry229

so glad that he was a guest on big bang's concert, totally miss seeign him!

he looks super good! gosh i soooo miss him!

so 1tym 10th anniversary is coming up and still no news about any celebration....*sigh*

• 3 weeks later...
Guest sherry229

there are audio clips of danny at big bang's concert in japan! you guys have to listen!!! it was posted mid month but then i didn't notice...look under the audio section.

you guys HAVE TO LISTEN! in one of the clips (there are 2) Danny speaks in english, and we all know how sexy that is!! seriously peeps....you guys need to listen to believe what i'm sayin! i was so pysched cause there were like no fancams or anything and no real pictures from the concert either so i was super happy to find the clip! tokyo fans showed him luv which i'm glad to hear...go listen for yourselves!

Guest jess1tym4life

there are audio clips of danny at big bang's concert in japan! you guys have to listen!!! it was posted mid month but then i didn't notice...look under the audio section.

you guys HAVE TO LISTEN! in one of the clips (there are 2) Danny speaks in english, and we all know how sexy that is!! seriously peeps....you guys need to listen to believe what i'm sayin! i was so pysched cause there were like no fancams or anything and no real pictures from the concert either so i was super happy to find the clip! tokyo fans showed him luv which i'm glad to hear...go listen for yourselves!

I just heard it before and man so sexy..i did a post of what he said but couldn't pick up some parts cause fans were screaming can u help out?

http://ygworld.wordpress.com/2008/11/29/da...io-translation/

The start was so cute when he tried to speak japanese..he said something and it came out funny so he laughed..

Guest sherry229

I just heard it before and man so sexy..i did a post of what he said but couldn't pick up some parts cause fans were screaming can u help out?

http://ygworld.wordpress.com/2008/11/29/da...io-translation/

The start was so cute when he tried to speak japanese..he said something and it came out funny so he laughed..

here's what i got...hope it helps!

Hey!

Konichiwa (good afternoon/hello)

Danny desu (I’m Danny)

Ohisashiburidesu (long time no see)

Ok sorry but that’s about all the Japanese I know… so if you don’t mind can I speak to you in English, is that ok? Ok first off, it’s really good to be back here in Tokyo, for me actually it’s like I haven’t been on stage for like a year so this is actually

*pause….cause fan screams something but couldn’t make it out but Danny replies, ‘well I missed you too’LOL (probably that they missed him)*

So it’s actually a good feeling actually it’s the first time I’m on stage for this whole year in 2008 and I love coming to Tokyo, the fans are great! It’s always fun to come here! The last time I was here was I think was two years ago….YG world tour, I was here with 1tym, I wish 1tym was here with me today, we sure would rock the house down but sadly they’re not. I’m here by myself, hopefully that’s ok…is that ok? (fans reply yes!) thank you…we always thank you for the love, I’m sure Big Bang has a lot more show left so hopefully you guys still have a lot of energy right? Right?! Alright but the next song is also a slow song so bear with me, don’t fall asleep ok? The next song is actually my solo song…I came out with an album by the name of Taebin, if you know. So I’m gonna sing that song, and if anybody knows any Korean just sing along ok? Alright, let’s go!

He dragged out the ohisashiburidesu part … maybe cause he was hesitant on the pronunciation? But he pronounced right…but he probably thought he messed up so he laughed!

Awww Danny is so adorable! It's a pity he didn't said anything about a comeback of 1TYM or a comeback as solo artist. But just to hear from him is good!

Ah! H-Eugene's song featuring Danny was released as digital single.

I think someone on 1TYM's thread mentioned that H-Eugene will perform this song live... if this is true, hopefully Danny will perform with him.

H-Eugene (H-유진) - Scent of a Man (남자의 향기)(Digital Single)

covernp3.jpg

01 - You're In My Heart (Geudae Nae Gaseumeh - 그댄 내 가슴에)(Feat. Danny 대니 of 1TYM 원타임)

02 - You're In My Heart (Geudae Nae Gaseumeh - 그댄 내 가슴에)(Feat. Danny 대니 of 1TYM 원타임)(Acoustic Version)

Guest nad_donad

I am so so surprise to see this thread on the top of korean music section today......

And I'M HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for the translation....he's still as adorable as ever....<<<333

I hope he and 1TYM soon gonna release something, miss them so so much...

Alright but the next song is also a slow song so bear with me, don’t fall asleep ok?

LOL!! I won't ever fall asleep if I'm having him singing right in front of my eyes.... XD

H-Eugene has performed the song a couple times without Taebin...

I'm hoping for a surprise peformance with him, because I love the song so much. Can't stop playing it over and over again...

H-Eugene has performed the song a couple times without Taebin...

I'm hoping for a surprise peformance with him, because I love the song so much. Can't stop playing it over and over again...

Really? :tears:

Awww I wish Danny stop hiding from his fans.

I hope he make a surprise performance too.

I loved this song specially because of Danny's voice on it.

Guest yourdaddyy

Here are Danny's new pics:

Danny's Pictures @ Big Bang's Concert on Japan (Pics Taken by Fans)

^Credits are on the page

Haven't been in the 1TYM or taebin forums in awhile so i'm pretty late. but godsh, danny looks FINEE as always. I need another album soon<33 i tried youtubing that performance of him w/ big bang, but no results -.- *sigh* i thought there'd be at least one fancam.

IDK if this has been posting yet, but is this a new tattoo or am I the only one who hasn't noticed it yet? o_O

308ipg2.jpg

btw, has anyone tried adding his 'myspace' ? because i'm not quite sure if it's really HiM or just another fansite [surprising, I know, some korean celebs actually own & monitor their own myspaces O_O] & it doesn't help that his last login is hidden either. -.-

• 3 weeks later...
Guest empty soul

Wow.. i havent been on here for ages.. i was hoping and praying for his 2nd album to come out, but it doesnt look like it's going to happen right?? awww i miss Danny!! :'(

I also hope he release an album again!

It's a pity he didn't perform with H-Eugene. But at least we can hear a new song with his voice!

What does his new tattoo says?

PS: Merry Xmas Everyone!

Archived