[Drama 2010] Stormy Lovers / Hurricane Couple 폭풍의 연인

Ayame

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

they are going out still, not many seems with them together now since the drama attention focuses on Eun Hye, Hyung Chul and Ae Ri.

Thanks, jina. I'm glad Madam Min hasn't been able to come between Hara and Taehee, even though he is Woohee's son. So I suppose he never did leave for Africa then.

Dang, spoke too soon. Just saw the Hwanhee cut for Ep 68, he left Taehee a note and hopped off to god knows where - there was also a phone call to Daekwon where he addressed Woohee as mother (I think). So do Hara and Taehee reunite in Ep 69? And Daekwon and Woohee are all chummy now? I thought the last episode is 70, so I'm a bit confused that 69 is the finale.

semi-fly, many thanks for uploading the drama links! Your thoughts on the ending/drama as a whole? Or have you stopped watching?

Edit: Hwanhee needs to work on his crying scenes...

Guest starmania

Both links are fine. If you're unable to see a download link (for some odd reason I've had people mention this) try the alternative links I have in my signature.

thank you ,MediaFire is fine with me ^_^

Archived