Kim Ji Suk 김지석 | [Current Drama] Kiss Sixth Sense, 키스 식스 센스 - Streaming on Disney +

gm4queen

Repost from Oppa’s IG account - translation of Oppa’s caption:

I can’t believe that this brand has been in my favourite movies for the past 80 years.

It is a meaningful event.

I’m very sure it’s you. #hamilton

@joonminfanlol! Maybe they can do a food show since PM is on hiatus ? 

Spoiler

If I’m not mistaken this should be part of the tv show that Hyun Moo & HSJ are on 

Spoiler

Edited by Guest

Oppa will be attending the 23rd Bucheon International Fantastic Film Festival on 27 June.

Red carpet event will start at 4.30 pm, and the opening ceremony for the festival will be at 6 pm at Bucheon Stadium.

SBS and Naver V-live will be broadcasting the event live.

• Love 1

Oppa talking to jsm on her insta live. He said he gained 7kilos. They were just talking about food lol.

(He looks much butter with this weight gain, soooo soooo handsome. Missing him more!!!!!) 

She started talking with oppa's stylist then, Jsm cheered for oppas new drama on the 3 min mark. 

They started talking at the 9min mark. He types with so much aegyo. Lol

• Love 1

1 hour ago, triplem said:

Oooo @joonminfan what does it say here ? 

@heyyoooo ig translation here  says they were discussing food  :D ! 

he looks better with a bit more weight. 

Caption says Oppa left a comment when JSM was live on IG, and that they were discussing good food. You can see his comment just below JSM’s face in the screenshot. They will take some time to translate his comment.

Gosh I can’t wait to see his handsome face again!!!

• Love 2

• 2 weeks later...

@triplem seems like Oppa's character is a professional baseball player who is also on a variety show similar to "The Return of Superman". His wife Jessica is a SNS star. On screen, they seem like the perfect couple and many people are envious of their married life, but off screen, they don't communicate with each other at all.

Sorry for the late reply! I've been so busy lately and I haven't been keeping up. Have not watched any kdramas for a few weeks too! :astonished: hopefully in just 2-3 weeks time, things will ease up a little and I can catch up. Looking forward to September!

• 3 weeks later...

@joonminfan how are you gal ? Are you  watching anything ? Am looking forward to his new drama , the cast especially is solid 

This explains his IG post

https://www.soompi.com/article/1344826wpp/kim-ji-suk-shares-photo-with-gong-hyo-jin-from-set-of-new-romance-drama

——

Yoo Seung Ho, Kim Tae Hee, Kim Ji Suk, And More Become Labelmates In New Agency

Aug 9, 2019
by D. Kim

Story J Company is starting off with a strong lineup of actors!

On August 9, it was announced that production company People Story Company has established a subsidiary called Story J Company, which is an actor management agency.

About 30 actors, mostly from BS Company, JSTARS Entertainment, and People Story Company, have signed with the new agency.

Go Joon, Kim Seo Kyung, Kim Sung CheolKim Tae Hee, Bae Yoo Ram, Seo In GukYoo Seung HoLee Si EonLee Wan, and Joo Min Kyung have joined from BS Company. Go Soo Jung, Kim Byung ChulKim Ji Suk, Park Min Jung, Park Hoon, Ahn Se Ho, Lee Kyung Jae, Lee Mu Saeng, Lee Jin HeeLee Hyun Jin, Tae Won Suk, and Heo Joon Ho were previously with JSTARS Entertainment. Wang Ji Hye and Yoo Ye Bin were signed with People Story Company and have now been transferred to the subsidiary, and Han Da Mi has also signed with the new agency.

story-j.jpg

source https://www.soompi.com/article/1344315wpp/yoo-seung-ho-kim-tae-hee-kim-ji-suk-and-more-become-labelmates-in-new-agency

Edited by Guest

22 hours ago, triplem said:

@joonminfan how are you gal ? Are you  watching anything ? Am looking forward to his new drama , the cast especially is solid 

I'm soooo busy right now that I have not been watching any dramas! There are so many I want to watch but I just can't commit the time now. Hopefully things will get better in two weeks and I can finally relax a little. Any recommendations?

I miss Oppa so much! Thank goodness September is coming around pretty soon! Can't wait! :wub:

2 hours ago, joonminfan said:

I'm soooo busy right now that I have not been watching any dramas! There are so many I want to watch but I just can't commit the time now. Hopefully things will get better in two weeks and I can finally relax a little. Any recommendations?

I miss Oppa so much! Thank goodness September is coming around pretty soon! Can't wait! :wub:

I’m watching quite a few good ones but all not romance. - Designated Survivor, Justice & Watcher . The one Romance I have which is really good but its  topic is rather controversial is  Love Affairs in The Afternoons . OTP’s chemistry is so off the charts that I root for them in spite of it being an affair  :lol:, not something I would usually do . There were only a couple of rom-coms I enjoyed after TSYB - Touch Your Heart & Perfume. 

Yeah i am really looking forward to seeing our hottie here. Those arms are looking good :D