[Drama 2010] Mary Stayed Out All Night / Marry Me, Mary! 매리는 외박중

Guest daily_tofu

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey i ripped the unknown song from ep 5 the very first part.

that kept playing thats not on the OST lol

http://www.mediafire.com/?avxvy625nkd2oda

I hope we get to hear the full song, this song had been playing in my head over and over again LOL

btw, if a episode dont get aired do they normally air 3 episodes the next week?

thx! i got frustated want to know what the title of this song! xD

i'm repeated this song over and over again..

Guest orangebunny

@Shiget^ thanks for the ripped mp3. I also hope we get to hear the full song soon. I really like the song, nice and sweet. i used the song for the MV i just created:

Maeri and Mugyul Mini Love Story (Mary Stayed Out All Night)

just a simple editing. a treat for myself for yesterday canceled ep. XD

talk about the drama, i found that Jungin is really attractive in his own way. every single little thing he did caught my eyes. too bad he positively wont end up with Maeri. :sweatingbullets: i like the way he looks at her, very calm and something. :D i knew him from coffee prince and movie Antique. love both. hes one good actor.

been wanting to know whats happen next after the kiss but >_< gotta wait for another week. i need monday fast. btw, i like coming 13/14 of Dec, we'll get our triple treat (ep 10,11 & 12) so YEAY! :wub:

Guest curiousityofme

annyong ^^

im curious with phone use in this drama..

look like iphone..

usually we will c most of korean drama will use LG or samsung phone rite?

if it is really an iphone..? or something that look like iphone? =="

MUNGMUNG EVERYONE!!

as we are anticipating for the much awaited kiss in Episode 6 which was disrupted by the sad news. let us just continue trending the #koreapeace #prayforkorea in twitter just to remind everyone that we arent just praying for our fave stars out there (geesh cant imagine a war in a kdrama land! ) but also the residents out there. i was shocked by the news that came out last night . to update you gals

Sorry to cut your post, so there will be another kiss scene in episode 6 huh ?? :huh:

annyong ^^

look like iphone..

Hi there, I think that is not an iphone, probably its Samsung Galaxy S (:

HAVE FUN WATCHING! MSOAN HWAITING! :D

Hi hyesunminhorox, thank you so very, very much for posting these BTS and NG videos of M3,

most specially the 3rd video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fRzq-Ca_bo

this is to all JI-MaeRi shippers...watch closely...squeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! cz52.gif

KJW (behind the scenes) can't help but smile, laugh with MGY...oh so sweet...they're actually very sweet behind the scenes too! again..squeeeee~~~ til i'm blue in the face... LOL

Guest kawaiiyuki

I'm still behind and I'm trying to re-watch the drama (all the episodes that have airs duh. :P ) but still.

As for the phones-can't really see the screen and they most likely block the brand name so it will hard to see.

How long is the witch of a manager going to stay. Do we have to look at her. Can't MR lock her up on a room/closet?

Guest kawaiiyuki

The schedule for future episodes from KBS

Some netizens are worried that they would cut MMM into 15 episodes in order to stay within the timeline... luckily it's not happening... :D

11/29(M)- ep 6

11/30(T)- ep 7

12/6(M)- ep 8

12/7(T)- ep 9

12/13(M)- ep 10/ep 11 (ep 10 at 10pm, ep 11 at 11pm)

12/14(T)- ep 12

12/20(M)- ep 13

12/21(T)- ep 14

12/27(M)- ep 15

12/28(T)- ep 16(final)

Now Monday, please pleaseeee hurry up!! T.T

Looks like the wanting of 3 episodes will be happening later in future!

If that's the plan i'm excited and my classes end around that week too.

So far 16 is a great number. does anyone know if the show is doing a repeat airing over the weekend of something.I believe the drama before this one aired repeats and ratings were higher then.

Guest curiousityofme

Hi there, I think that is not an iphone, probably its Samsung Galaxy S (:

thx a bunch.. its a relief cuz they stick with their own prdct :)

waaahhh!!! LESLIE_LEI,, our heroine Shiget saves our DAY..

really thank you for ripping the MOST WANTED OST of MMM :)

haaiz, What's the title of it?... (anyone knows?)

haaiizz,, I'm missing mongyeow almost 100th time this day since I haven't saw them last night... and the REMEDY: REWATCH episode 1 to 5 again! :):w00t:

Hopefully Koreans would be safe and sound.. *PEACE PREVAILS* :rolleyes:

Guest DashRabbit

msoan1proto.png

Episode 3: HANrel || v2 HANrel*

Main Translator: borashii, Panks

Timer: DashRabbit

Editor/QC: Kazu-Ichi

Coordinators: DashRabbit, Kazu-Ichi

*v2 = with special {\a6} commands and colorizing lyrics.

For the best viewing download v2.

Download the K-lite codec with Media Player Clasic.

Guest asianprincess

Hi hyesunminhorox, thank you so very, very much for posting these BTS and NG videos of M3,

most specially the 3rd video - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fRzq-Ca_bo

this is to all JI-MaeRi shippers...watch closely...squeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!! cz52.gif

KJW (behind the scenes) can't help but smile, laugh with MGY...oh so sweet...they're actually very sweet behind the scenes too! again..squeeeee~~~ til i'm blue in the face... LOL

seriously, i love their interactions. they're adorable together. it's always nice to have fun on set. it just makes the chemistry onscreen 10x better.

Guest HelloDreamer

I finally finished Ep.5 of MMM, and so much to say about it...

For starters, LOL at Mae-Ri's dad falling on Mugyul when he was drunk. Mugyul's reaction is like a manga reaction. :lol:

I feel like Mugyul is slowly getting annoyed at the situation, but at the same time he misses when Mae-Ri's not around. Such a love-hate feeling. Jung-In had a devilish smirk when he found out SeoJun was Mugyul's ex-girlfriend...I smell plot planning from him. ><'' Not sure if I should be happy, or sad. I never had this problem~ so hard to choose which shipper I want to belong to...

----

Also, Happy Thanksgiving everyone.

Looks like the wanting of 3 episodes will be happening later in future!

If that's the plan i'm excited and my classes end around that week too.

So far 16 is a great number. does anyone know if the show is doing a repeat airing over the weekend of something.I believe the drama before this one aired repeats and ratings were higher then.

Woo hoo! Three episodes in one week - so glad they are not cutting it down! I'm actually taking my finals that week too, so it'll be a nice reward after all that studying to watch three Mary episodes! I can't believe there's only a month left for this drama!

I'm really torn. I LOVE the chemistry between both Mugyul/Mary and Jungin/Mary, I can't decide which couple I'm rooting more. Should I root for Jungin/Mugyul instead? :w00t:

Episode 1-4 didn't really grab me, to be honest. I thought the direction was a mess. But I started to like it with episode 5. There were a lot of funny, even laugh out loud moments and I really dig all 4 main characters. Hopefully Mary does get better and better!

Guest c4ntix14

Subs for Episode 5 XviD-HANrel: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=137SFWE9 (MU) or http://www.fileserve.com/file/mRHURxn (FS)

This is for those awaiting the official softsub release by Midnight Dreams. I just joined and resynced the subs :) Full credits to Midnight Dreams for the translation!

omo

thanks for join the sub

thanks for midnights-dream

finally can watch it with sub hohohoho

waiting for ep 6

Monday feel so long

xixixix

its complicated lol

i cut the part first on Virtual Dub, and then rip the audio on Vegas

its longer on ep4 but it has speaking lines on it, so i decided to rip the one on ep 5 because theres no speaking lines.

i was thinking of making a vid but haha i dont think i have time

thanks so much shiget

OMG OMG I HOPE SOMEONE CAN TELL US WHAT SONG IS THAT

waaahhh!!! LESLIE_LEI,, our heroine Shiget saves our DAY..

really thank you for ripping the MOST WANTED OST of MMM :)

haaiz, What's the title of it?... (anyone knows?)

haaiizz,, I'm missing mongyeow almost 100th time this day since I haven't saw them last night... and the REMEDY: REWATCH episode 1 to 5 again! :):w00t:

Hopefully Koreans would be safe and sound.. *PEACE PREVAILS* :rolleyes:

WAAAAH I WAS SOOO HAPPY i put the song

immediately on my ipod and was smiling the whole day haha

cant wait to watch it with subs thanks so much midnight dreams

Guest whiteberry192

annyong ^^

look like iphone..

Anyong,

hi, i'm thinking the same thing too... The phone used by Maeri, So Jun and Maeri's friend (all pink colour) and new phone used by Mu Gyul (white colour) are all the same. And I think they are using iphone4 maybe? But still, i dont know.. I really want that phone so bad though.

Guest fanofkdrama

What's the subliminal message here? Can anyone figure it out? LOL

I noticed it right away when I saw this particular scene happening within 10 minutes of the episode.

jesusandmary.png

Archived