[drama 2006] Spring Waltz 봄의 왈츠

s@nbi

Guest Choi Ji Woo

sighs.......sorry for any off-topic comments here but I really think that we must show more respect even when we are trying to correct fellow forumers.

Somehow, we now have a very diligent soompi spell-checker in the form of ms choi [no idea where the appointment came from]. Anyways, I as well as many fellow soompiers would know that our hands can slip when typing...etc. I can go into lengthy propositions of the possibilities why these occur but.... I am sure everyone knows that mistakes are inevitable especially when we are typing a quick reply after a hard day at school/work whatever....

Maybe you are trying to be funny, but it does not quite come across as that. I seriously doubt that the poster here is trying to imply that Daniel is a girl or gay!!! So please don't create a mountain out of a molehill.

I don't mean to be presumptous here but if you really need to correct someone, may I suggest that you put it through very politely and simply without making unnecessary assumptions/insinuations about the poster or the poster's comments.

A simple, I think you meant Daniel Henney or, sorry but it's actually Daniel Henney will really suffice.

It's a forum... let's all be POLITE and like you have said earlier, RESPECT others.

Honestly, I am not perfect myself. But I have to thank you for posting your messages to remind me how to be nice in the forum.

well said, madame..maybe you should try your luck in writing novels..you do have the potential..AMEN!!!

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sighs.......sorry for any off-topic comments here but I really think that we must show more respect even when we are trying to correct fellow forumers.

Somehow, we now have a very diligent soompi spell-checker in the form of ms choi [no idea where the appointment came from]. Anyways, I as well as many fellow soompiers would know that our hands can slip when typing...etc. I can go into lengthy propositions of the possibilities why these occur but.... I am sure everyone knows that mistakes are inevitable especially when we are typing a quick reply after a hard day at school/work whatever....

Maybe you are trying to be funny, but it does not quite come across as that. I seriously doubt that the poster here is trying to imply that Daniel is a girl or gay!!! So please don't create a mountain out of a molehill.

I don't mean to be presumptous here but if you really need to correct someone, may I suggest that you put it through very politely and simply without making unnecessary assumptions/insinuations about the poster or the poster's comments.

A simple, I think you meant Daniel Henney or, sorry but it's actually Daniel Henney will really suffice.

It's a forum... let's all be POLITE and like you have said earlier, RESPECT others.

Honestly, I am not perfect myself. But I have to thank you for posting your messages to remind me how to be nice in the forum.

well said, madame..maybe you should try your luck in writing novels..you do have the potential..AMEN!!!

i TOTALLY AGREE with blinkiz, i mean... show some RESPECT and NETIQUETTE, geeze... kahmeng_srey was just soo excited to know that daniel was going to be in the drama... do you really have to be that harsh????

the main goals of this forum, is to talk and share news about the drama... so she/he made a spelling error. big deal, its not like we're drafting up a legal contract or something...

we all have enough stress in our daily lives, sans having to make sure all our posts are 100% perfect... and not everybody's dominant language is english... ppl on soompi are pretty dispersed geographically... why don't you try posting in a chinese forum, or jap forum, and lets see how ur spelling is...

Guest vanggirlie

other casts for this drama:

7620050618_16873950.jpg

Jung Dong Hwan - he was also in Autumn Tale

i hope he plays the father but a good father. i like this actor because he's pretty good acting and he looks exactly like my dad.

sung yuri wouldn't have been my first choice because her acting is always so boring (for me) but i stil watch her stuff because she's so pretty. i wonder how they'll work in daniel henney's character because he can't really speak any korean at all. probably someone's will be going back to korea from an english speaking country.

i hope the main guy lead is cute and good acting. let it be kim rae won...i love his acting but i guess they want some fresh and new.

Guest Access DENIED

Well, actually i really dont like the the fact that it's the same ol' cliche storyline where girl and boy break up and meet each other again later crap. That drama summer scent really blowed although there were some good-looking actors..and winter sonata was overrated..

I'm a bit surprised and excited about the casting. Who would have thought that daniel would be casted in a drama with song yuri..? i did not expect that.. maybe a cf commercial together but not a drama..

I will watch it just to see how it goes and see if daniel has improved in acting.. As for song yuri, i'm giving her another chance..and i'm painstakingly giving this pd another chance..

main male lead is 서도영 - Seo Do-young.

joo jihoon (goong) is still in this. all i can guess is that if seo do-young is the lead male then, joo jihoon is some other character.

0080612524py.jpg

0080612823jd.jpg

0080612424ll.jpg

Seo Doyoung in KBS historic drama Haeshin

0073723327ml.jpg

his profile --> http://kr.search.yahoo.com/search?fr=kr-fr...%AD%B5%B5%BF%B5

spring waltz quick info ---> http://kr.search.yahoo.com/search?p=%BA%BD...h_top&x=28&y=13

Are you sure he's the male lead??? He looks cute in the 3rd pic though...

^ well saw it in korean article.

계절 연작 시리즈의 완결편 '봄의 왈츠'의 주인공 캐스팅에 오랫동안 공을 들여왔던 윤석호 PD는 "봄의 새로움에 대한 기대를 충족시켜줄 수 있는 신선하면서도 신비스러움을 간직한 새얼굴"이라며 서도영의 발탁 이유를 밝혔다.

for full article click ---> http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...1215101652267b6

^ well saw it in korean article.

I see several Korean articles now (well at least 2).

Here's another pic of him

0080612621tc.jpg2005121509081237332_1.jpg

Seo Do-young has also been in the Drama City "Oh! Sarah" (PD Kim Gyu-tae of KBS drama A Love to Kill, the writer of Oh! Sarah also wrote the acclaimed Drama City which Kim Gyu-tae directed "Blue Skies of Jeju Island" starring Uhm Tae Woong) which aired January 2nd 2005. Figures why when I watched Haeshin he looked so familiar! That Drama City ep looks like to be a must watch considering who was casted in it: Kim Dae Jin [i hope I got his name right] (he's also in the KBS drama A Love to Kill), 신마 (he was also in Nonstop 5), Lee Minki (drama City "My Older Brother" of PD Kim Gyu-tae & writer Kim Kyung-hee, both responsible for KBS A Love to Kill, then there's Be Strong Geumsoon and Rainbow Romance), Yoo In Young (she was also in KBS drama Loveholic), Ahn Nae Sang (he was also in KBS drama Resurrection, 18vs29), Nam Chang Hee (he was also in the SBS drama Hard Tack Teacher & Star Candy), and Jeon Do-young

Guest ttekor_3

hmmmmmmmsssss.... the lead looks pretty anorexic.... :/

I agree, I didn't get that warm fuzzy feeling when i saw the picture....oh well, hopefully the plot is good that might overshadow the actors.....

HAHAHA :lol: ... I was thinking of the EXACT same thing! He is so skin-on-bone!

They would be better off to have DANIEL as the LEAD. Dan is gorgeous!

SUNG YURI is soooooo freakin' PRETTY!!! I am so excited that she has been chosen for the part! She is going to do so well.

wait ... is it comfirm on the male lead?? lol i was hoping it's just a rumor

or that the guy will gain some weight by the time he starts filming ... so that he ca compare to Dan.

I was utterly disappointed with the casting... Sung Yuri is ok, though frankly, I don't find her pretty or a great actress. there are many other top notch, gorgeous actresses that should've been considered as well. Daniel Henney, hot as he may be, is just not what I expected (even in a supporting role), either. As for the male lead, I would also like to know if it's been confirmed just yet?

Well... before I make any harsh judgments, I will watch at least the first 3 or 4 episodes.

Guest Gummi Bear

I hope he is not the male lead. I have really high expectation for this series and was praying hard for a good cast like KSW as a male lead but him? He looks so frail that a high gust of wind can blow him away. I am going to be so disappointed if he is, even a good storyline will require great casting to support it.

Guest Access DENIED

He is okay-looking but i have a feeling this drama is not going to do well in the ratings..

i saw hae shin and he didnt really say much or do anything.. He just said a few lines and fought batttles alot..He kind of reminds me of michael jackson in some pictures..

hopefully, daniel does not outshine him in the drama.. ;)

Archived