[drama 2006] Spring Waltz 봄의 왈츠

s@nbi

Guest StylishAzNx07

Hmmm ... Han Hyo Joo???? wow ....

shes cute and everything, but i havent been impressed by her acting in nonstop ... shes not that great .... pretty but yea..

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Access DENIED

example: look at kim sam soon...everyone said they were disappointed and didnt want to watch it when han ye seul was replaced by kim sun ah. But look at it now, kim sun ah put that drama on the charts.

Well, Kim Sunah HAS experience and she has refined her acting skills over the years. She has been in the acting business for nearly 8 years or so whereareas Han hyo joo and Suh doh yong are total newbs. They have not done much acting..But then Song hye kyo, wonbin, and han chae young weren''t really that experienced either.

It just all depends on how the story goes. As of right now, i doubt this is going to be successful unless the pd decides to do something original and not dwell on the same crap..ie.amnesia, accidents, cancer..

Guest chaserj7

well ok i understand the director's need for a 'fresh young cast'...

but even so, they should at least cast people who have A LITTLE BIT of acting experience.. because the Endless Love series is really too big-scale to leave to novice actors/actresses... HyoJoo? :(

Sung Yuri has done quite a few dramas and earned awards for them, so she's ok. but HyoJoo... :(

i'm kinda disappointed, i only wanted to watch this series because of Yuri. does anyone know why they changed the lead actress? is it because the director rejected Yuri suddenly or Yuri turned it down because she was too busy or something?

Guest White Star

ok.... I'm disappointed.......This series is completely RUINED

A few word to discribed the cast....NEW, UN USED, one DON"T EVEN SPEAK KOREAN that well, BAD QUALITY when come to acting.

i don't see why you guys whine so much about the cast....cause once the drama starts and becomes relatively popular, you guys won't even care and just follow the bandwagon

example: look at kim sam soon...everyone said they were disappointed and didnt want to watch it when han ye seul was replaced by kim sun ah. But look at it now, kim sun ah put that drama on the charts.

i don't know about you guys, but i'm really excited about this one. Finally they're using more new and unknown actors/actresses. I personally didn't like sung yuri, just cause of the fact she has difficulty acting.

I understnad where you're coming from....personally.. I like kim sun ah even before the seres...,.But if a series already got so much objection in the first place then rather than moving on, they should re-cast or make some changes.Spring Waltz is the last installment of the four season drama....people just hope it stand up to the fall and winter OR AT LEAST be equal to the summer ones.

Well, Kim Sunah HAS experience and she has refined her acting skills over the years. She has been in the acting business for nearly 8 years or so whereareas Han hyo joo and Suh doh yong are total newbs. They have not done much acting..But then Song hye kyo, wonbin, and han chae young weren''t really that experienced either.

It just all depends on how the story goes. As of right now, i doubt this is going to be successful unless the pd decides to do something original and not dwell on the same crap..ie.amnesia, accidents, cancer..

You mean Won Bin didn't have much experience when he was casted for Autum??

I am sure that's what you mean... just wanna get it right...

BTW - I like all of the 3 season so far (the least was SS)... I think I am going to like this too..

And I have the hunch I am goin to be on Daniel side... :lol:... instinct...

Guest Airine Pratama

i don't see why you guys whine so much about the cast....cause once the drama starts and becomes relatively popular, you guys won't even care and just follow the bandwagon

i don't know about you guys, but i'm really excited about this one. Finally they're using more new and unknown actors/actresses. I personally didn't like sung yuri, just cause of the fact she has difficulty acting.

according to the news i read in the news thread posted by CindyW88 ... Sung Yuri management company turned it down and then the PD start casting someone else and it happend to be Han Hyo Joo being cast for the lead ...

Guest Access DENIED

You mean Won Bin didn't have much experience when he was casted for Autum??

I am sure that's what you mean... just wanna get it right...

BTW - I like all of the 3 season so far (the least was SS)... I think I am going to like this too..

And I have the hunch I am goin to be on Daniel side... :lol:... instinct...

Whoops. That's what i get for not proofreading my sentences before i post..

Back on topic....i'll admit. I'm only watching this for Daniel.. :P

Guest chaserj7

For sure, I'll watch this series because of Daniel.

haha daniel is good-looking but the bad thing about him is that he can't speak korean! i mean, he can't keep on acting 'english' roles for the rest of his career, can he? :( that's so stereotype, after a while there'll be no more surprises.

but i'm also looking forward to seeing Lee So Yeon! i think she's really adorable, especially in Super Rookie with Eric, i thought she did a better job than Han Ga In even... :P

but there's no more Yuri! :(

Guest suejinners

N2005122610004224001.jpg

YES, Han Hyo joo has been officially casted as the main female lead

she is being called cinderella. because of her luckyness. its true shes very young (19 in korea/18 in U.S.) and only a beginner but i see success stored int he future for her ^^. to tell you the truth... sung yuri isn't that great of an actress... shes improved a teeny bit though..

some of the many articles i found

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...82&newssetid=83

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...122416095692394

http://kr.news.yahoo.com/service/news/shel...1226100953318a3

Guest yeohweping

To be honest, I was going to give up on this drama until I heard that Hyo-Ju was going to be the lead actress.

Now, I'll have something to look forward to and watch along with the new daily drama after Goong and my girl ends. :lol:

Guest chaserj7

to tell you the truth... sung yuri isn't that great of an actress... shes improved a teeny bit though..

haha i guess it's true she isn't all that great an actress but what we want to see is not her screwing up, but her improving right? :P so we gotta give her the chances...

i was really looking forward to this only because of Yuri, haha...

Guest loving_D

sorry but the cast for this drama does not look good at all.....

have no interest in this drama...

totally second that.

It seems they changed the main lady. It's not Sung yuri anymore but Han Hyojoo.. :huh: from nonstop 5

They changed actresses like 3 times already..and now i think it's finalized. Han hyo joo is going to be the main girl..

I was so disappointed with the main guy and now i'm more disappointed that it's not sung yuri anymore..

yeah whats up with that? hyo joo is really cute and all...but i dont think she should be the female lead for this drama. eeeeek whats happening?

well ok i understand the director's need for a 'fresh young cast'...

but even so, they should at least cast people who have A LITTLE BIT of acting experience.. because the Endless Love series is really too big-scale to leave to novice actors/actresses... HyoJoo? :(

Sung Yuri has done quite a few dramas and earned awards for them, so she's ok. but HyoJoo... :(

i'm kinda disappointed, i only wanted to watch this series because of Yuri. does anyone know why they changed the lead actress? is it because the director rejected Yuri suddenly or Yuri turned it down because she was too busy or something?

yeah...i dont get why people are getting so famous from nonstop 5. its just a sitcom and the people in it can't really act anyway. even though yuri is so-so...i prefer her than hyo joo...hyo joo just isnt experienced enough.

but on the happy side. daniel henney. the only actor im satisfied with for this drama.

eh... i'm kinda happy Hyo Joo replaced Yuri. i know she's young and inexperienced, but i'm willing to watch and see how she does before i make any judgment.

i never really liked (or disliked, for that matter) Yuri... to me, she's not a great actress, or anything... i'm just not really impressed w/ her overall.

as for the guys, i don't really know. Daniel Henney is hot, but he needs a lot of improvement as well. looks can only go so far... as for the other guy, i've never seen him in anything so i can't comment.

i'm just skeptical... none of the season dramas, except maybe Autumn Tale, left a good impression on me. Winter Sonata is overrated, and Summer Scent was one of the worst I've ever watched. i'd like to see new twists in the plot/storyline of this drama... otherwise, it might just fail miserably.

Guest Access DENIED

According to the article, Sung yuri said she was dissatisfied with the casting. Partly, because her costar was a model with no acting abilities.. but i think she was really going to do it.. I think the PD changed the main actresses and Sung yuri was embarassed about the change and tried to cover it up by saying she didn't want to do it.

But then who knows..she might've really didn't like the casting.. <_<

Just speculating..

Archived