[drama 2006] Spring Waltz 봄의 왈츠

s@nbi

Guest suejinners

the male lead is confirmed i just read an article inthe korean newspaper that gets mailed to us from seattle

Suh Do young model/actor is callled "post bae young joon"/next bae young joon

0__0 is he good or something?

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Access DENIED

yea that girl lee su hyun from "new employee" is going to be sung yuri's rival in the drama.. And then she's going to ruin daniel and yuri's relationship.

Im guessing it's going to be like this ..

sung yuri and the suh do young will fall in love with each other and then i think daniel will fall in love with song yuri while lee su hyun will try to use daniel although she loves suh do young .. :wacko:

my goodness...

Guest Access DENIED

It seems they changed the main lady. It's not Sung yuri anymore but Han Hyojoo.. :huh: from nonstop 5

They changed actresses like 3 times already..and now i think it's finalized. Han hyo joo is going to be the main girl..

I was so disappointed with the main guy and now i'm more disappointed that it's not sung yuri anymore..

N2005122416524410001.jpg

봄의 왈츠' 제작사 윤스칼라 고위 관계자는 24일 "드라마 '봄의 왈츠' 여자 주인공이

성유리 에서 한효주로 교체됐다"고 본지에 밝혔다.

또 이에 대해 "이번 작품에서 여주인공 역은 극중 다양한 연기를 소화해 내야한다"며 "무엇보다 성유리 본인이 가지는 연기에 대한 부담감이 가장 크게 작용했다"고 말했다.

그는 일부에서 제기되고 있는 출연료 문제에 대해서는 "모든 드라마의 캐스팅 과정에서 출연료에 대한 이견은 당연히 발생하는 것"이라며 "제작진 입장에서는 정해진 제작비로 촬영을 해야하는 입장이고, 소속사는 또 소속사 나름대로 입장이 있다. 단지 출연료 문제만은 아니다"라고 전했다.

또 성유리의 상대 남자 배우가 연기 경력이 없는 모델 출신이라는 점에 대해 이견이 있었느냐는 질문에 "복합적인 이유가 있지만, 그것 때문만은 아니다. 원빈 같은 경우도 윤석호 PD가 신인일 때 캐스팅했고, 지금 최고의 스타 아닌가"라고 밝혔다.

이어 "우리는 성유리의 맑은 이미지를 보고 캐스팅을 제의했고, 이번 드라마에서 지금까지 발휘 못했던 역량을 끌어올려 보고 싶었다"며 "성유리는 우리가 아끼고 좋아하는 배우이고, 앞으로 '봄의 왈츠'가 아닌 다른 작품에서 함께 할 의향도 가지고 있다"라고 전했다.

이 관계자는 "이번 일은 성유리 측과 우리측이 모두 자연스럽게 합의한 사안이기 때문에 불미스러운 일이 전혀 아니다"고 밝혔다.

한효주 를 캐스팅한 데 대해서는 "한효주의 밝고 명랑한 모습이 봄의 이미지와 가장 잘 어울린다고 생각했다"고 밝혔다. 한효주는 MBC 시트콤 '논스톱5'에 이어 최근 영화 '투사부일체'에 캐스팅 됐으며, SBS '생방송 인가가요'의 MC를 맡는 등 빠르게 성장하고 있는 신예.

한효주는 다른 출연자인 다니엘 헤니, 이소연 등과 함께 오는 28일 오스트리아 로케를 위해 떠날 예정이다.

Credit kr.yahoo news..

Guest Airine Pratama

what ????!!!!!!!!!!

doesn't it so ... ???

Oh well !!! now spring waltz is not that interesting anymore ...

But i still want to know how it goes ...

Guest xxoranjeesanxx

wow im so dissapointed with the cast first the leading actor n now the girl...HYO JOO? ehh i dont know but i guess i'll give it a try aww i was waiting for the spring version for yearss but now im dissapointed

lol im confused as to who's going to be the main girl and guy~

anyways IF it is hyo joo then congrats to her~ i haven't seen her act yet, so i'll be anticipating this drama~

i don't see why you guys whine so much about the cast....cause once the drama starts and becomes relatively popular, you guys won't even care and just follow the bandwagon

example: look at kim sam soon...everyone said they were disappointed and didnt want to watch it when han ye seul was replaced by kim sun ah. But look at it now, kim sun ah put that drama on the charts.

i don't know about you guys, but i'm really excited about this one. Finally they're using more new and unknown actors/actresses. I personally didn't like sung yuri, just cause of the fact she has difficulty acting.

Archived