[drama 2006] Spring Waltz 봄의 왈츠

s@nbi

Guest Choi Ji Woo

omg I am gonna watch it just because Danielle is in there!

it's not DANIELLE but DANIEL HENNEY, okei??? he's not a girl or gay, so don't make him okei..spelling man!!!

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

a news on sungyuri page @ sidushq.

[소식] 성유리-KBS 드라마 <봄의왈츠>에 출연확정

성유리가 KBS드라마 <봄의왈츠(감독 윤석호/극본 정유경)>의

출연을 확정했다.

<봄의왈츠>는 어린시절 함께 지냈던 소년 소녀가 불의의 사고로

헤어지게 되지만, 10여년이 지난후에 다시 만나 사랑을 나눈다는

내용이다

드라마 <봄의왈츠>는 12월 촬영을 시작으로 1월에는 오스트리아

에서 촬영 할 예정이며 2006년 3월, 18부작(KBS) 방송예정이다.

hrm the news is about Sung Yu-ri decided to star at KBS Drama <Spring Waltz (PD Yoon Suk-ho/Script Jung Yoo-kyung). and Drama <Spring Waltz> will start filming on December and on January will be filmed in Austria. It will be broadcasted on March 2006 (KBS).

SUng Yuri??? UHm, her acting is not soooo good as I remember. She's cute though. For Daniel, how can he struggle with those Korean dialogue? He barely knows some Korean words, right? Plus, his acting ...errrr... But he got one the the cutest smile in the world ^_^

And I dont expect much for this drama. Arg, the summer part makes me angry. Soooo annoyed >_<

Guest Airine Pratama

a news on sungyuri page @ sidushq.

[소식] 성유리-KBS 드라마 <봄의왈츠>에 출연확정

성유리가 KBS드라마 <봄의왈츠(감독 윤석호/극본 정유경)>의

출연을 확정했다.

<봄의왈츠>는 어린시절 함께 지냈던 소년 소녀가 불의의 사고로

헤어지게 되지만, 10여년이 지난후에 다시 만나 사랑을 나눈다는

내용이다

드라마 <봄의왈츠>는 12월 촬영을 시작으로 1월에는 오스트리아

에서 촬영 할 예정이며 2006년 3월, 18부작(KBS) 방송예정이다.

hrm the news is about Sung Yu-ri decided to star at KBS Drama <Spring Waltz (PD Yoon Suk-ho/Script Jung Yoo-kyung). and Drama <Spring Waltz> will start filming on December and on January will be filmed in Austria. It will be broadcasted on March 2006 (KBS).

ha ... march?

still 4 months to go ... and Joo Ji Hoon is gonna be in 2 dramas in MarcH? Wow ... !!!

manq i can't WAIT TIL I WATCH THIS NEW GREAT DRAMA!!! buh guys any suggestions on the NEW main LEAD GUY character...manq i miss won bin<<well hez out cuz hez gonna be in military...and eric<<also military...hmm how bout Lee wan?? JunJin?? or the GREAT HYUN BIN!!!! haha i donno who do u think shuold be the main guy role??

Guest sparkley

Just a thought from the article posted above.. so the PD is planning to put in amnesia, incurable diseases and birth secrets... again? oh dear.

Guest Airine Pratama

Sung Yuri has a lot to prove to the Korean drama fans.... I hope the PD won't regret the choice they made.

AMIN

Fighting Yuri!!!

When will they announced the male lead ?!

Hyun Bin? hmm ... :rolleyes: just like babi3xeunha3 said ... Junjin :lol: i love Junjin ...

Just a thought from the article posted above.. so the PD is planning to put in amnesia, incurable diseases and birth secrets... again? oh dear.

told ya he's going back to Autumn TALE :rolleyes:

he just can't seem to snap out of it that autumn tale days are over...

i think PD yoon opened the way for the "hallyu" movement... and since the gates have been wide opened, more people are becoming more exposed to other quality drama produced in Korea, not only his alone.. and therefore, though he might have done a good thing for Korea's fame, he might not get the same results no matter how hard he tries...

so far the cast selected for this drama seems to imply that he's trying hard to create another "AUTUMN TALE" type of hit.

other casts for this drama:

2005111517592672176_1.jpg

Kim Hae Sook - she was in Autumn&apos;s Tale

7320050627_17089392.jpg

Han So Ee

9420050830_18819331.jpg

very talented boy from fashion 70s is also in here.. ^^

7620050618_16873950.jpg

Jung Dong Hwan - he was also in Autumn Tale

2005081921433937064_1.jpg

Lee Han Wui - Was Also in Autumn Tale

singer sung shi kyung is expected to participate in the OST

5ba14003.jpg

wow, all these stars wre also in Winter Ballad. It seems PD Yoon likes to cast the same older stars for his drama. I'm holding any opinion until I actually watch this drama. It's unfair to criticize the actors/actresses based on other works they did. I am one that loved all the seasonal dramas so I have high hopes for this one. I think, for me, it's safe to say I will trust PD yoon to bring out an awesome drama.

Guest dOotsiez

errr...the story plot sounds so cliche, childhood memories, separation, meet years later and fall in love, i mean, all da seasons dramas are like dat...hmmm....

and i really not sure about sung yuri, she's prettie, but her acting skills are not convincing, i hope she will prove me wrong and surprise me tho

it's not DANIELLE but DANIEL HENNEY, okei??? he's not a girl or gay, so don't make him okei..spelling man!!!

sighs.......sorry for any off-topic comments here but I really think that we must show more respect even when we are trying to correct fellow forumers.

Somehow, we now have a very diligent soompi spell-checker in the form of ms choi [no idea where the appointment came from]. Anyways, I as well as many fellow soompiers would know that our hands can slip when typing...etc. I can go into lengthy propositions of the possibilities why these occur but.... I am sure everyone knows that mistakes are inevitable especially when we are typing a quick reply after a hard day at school/work whatever....

Maybe you are trying to be funny, but it does not quite come across as that. I seriously doubt that the poster here is trying to imply that Daniel is a girl or gay!!! So please don't create a mountain out of a molehill.

I don't mean to be presumptous here but if you really need to correct someone, may I suggest that you put it through very politely and simply without making unnecessary assumptions/insinuations about the poster or the poster's comments.

A simple, I think you meant Daniel Henney or, sorry but it's actually Daniel Henney will really suffice.

It's a forum... let's all be POLITE and like you have said earlier, RESPECT others.

Honestly, I am not perfect myself. But I have to thank you for posting your messages to remind me how to be nice in the forum.

============================

Back to the topic at hand, I am all for them putting in new faces. Korean stars are not limited to the handful that selected countries know.

Then again, somehow I actually felt that April Snow would be sort of a good conclusion to the seasons series without them having to do spring waltz.

Sung Yuri! What a strange choice... I saw all of her previous drama and she was one of the worse actress I've ever seen! But she's really beautiful, so if she made really huge improvement, perhaps her acting will be ok...

I still don't like Sung Yuri as the lead, so i don't know about this drama... i'll just watch it for Daniel...

Still No Main Lead... can't think of anybody that would match Yuri... But i'm growing very fond of HyunBin these days... maybe he should get lead... even though i don't know about the coupling of HyunBin and Yuri...

Archived