Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

21 minutes ago, gentlelily12 said:

Daesang: #JooWon #주원 \(^-^)/ 사랑해~ *crying tears of happiness* #SBSDramaAwards #SBS연기대상

I AM SO HAPPY!!!!

Embedded image permalink JOO WON won the Daesang Awards!!!!

Embedded image permalink

Embedded image permalink

credit via twitter @Hana

What a guy....... so passionate ! His tears move you huh?

Can't help sing praises for Joo Won. He was my best first time " meeting " of this marvellous actor.

He did wonderfully in Yong Pal and i'm thrilled for his win . Great success for him in 2016.

• Like 10

11 minutes ago, gentlelily12 said:

Joo Won is so deserving of this Daesang Award for his exceptional and brilliant acting in Yong Pal....no other can match up in 2015!!!  Happy New Year to All!!!

Embedded image permalink

credit via twitter @Hana

Yessssssss ....... he deserves to be the BEST and the most promising. Such a mesmerizing person. The brightest star in the Galaxy . Yong Pal 2 ........ you have our hearts.

• Like 10

10 minutes ago, lavender2love said:

He's just being pretentious and thinks he's " artsy" . We know Joo Won is the winner even with the others around.

:phew:

@lordbordem whom soompi assigned the task of live blogging SBS Awards 2015 clearly has his/her own favorite to win the award. 

I would think in our own drama or actor forums, we can cheer or shout unfair all we want. But if you are doing live blogging, would you let your personal bias show? Would you insinuate that an actor received the prize because he was rewarded for his attendance? 

I cannot answer for this person. 

• Like 3

Joowon cries... I cry too~ All the hardships and happiness that we went through together the past couple of years... It has been a roller-coaster ride being in this fandom. Joowon has had to work so hard to finally get Daesang and the acknowledgement he deserves. He doesnt have the popularity like other actors around his age, nor does he have the 'star' power before this. But he does now.

I havent been with him since day 1, and I cant promise that I will be with him forever. But I will go as long as I can to show my support and love for Joowon.

CXkRWn_WQAA25L5.jpg

Watching all other Daesang nominees received Top Excellence, I knew Joowon has the Daesang in the bag. My streaming was lagging! But I managed to take some snapshots~ Love his speech!

" Fans, I am very easily persuaded. I'm happy if you say something good and I get easily sad if you say something sad. That's how much I rely on you and it's because of you that I'm able to be here.  "

I have never heard an actor speak to his fans so directly like this. Mostly they will just say 'thank you, i love you', but Joowon speaks to us. He tells us what he wants, what he likes, what he dislikes, his feelings.

Gosh, I can go on forever talking about this man.

Joowon, I love you~ :wub: And I am so proud of you!

• Like 22

it's still 2015 right here. I have been Joowon's forum regular silent reader since I fallen in love with him in Good Doctor. I made an account when Yongpal was airing, but this is my very first post here. I was streaming SBS Drama Awards and I was really nervous to wait the daesang announcement. I am really happy finally Joowon got his freaking first daesang. He got robbed a lot. thank you SBS for appreciating our boy. Love the speech and I can wait to see more Joo won in 2016. I Love You Joo Won-ah.

• Like 14

Today is a great day for all of us and hopefully a great year for all! Congratulation Joo Won shi. You deserve it,no matter what people say. Don't read the news or haters words for now. Enjoy your Daesang because you deserve it more than anyone.This Daesang is more like reward for all Joo Won's performance rather than for Kim Tae Hyun alone.

CXkZzqtWwAAuf4_.jpg:large

This Daesang is  :

For Joo won who acted as Ma Jun.Who did well but didn't manage to get anything.

For Joo won who acted as Hwang Tae hee,who is such a tender sweetheart that melt everyone hearts yet was forced to contented with "New actor Award" only.

For Joo Won who acted as Lee Kang To. MY Lee Kang To.He fought hard. Acted all out and put everything at stake to be Lee Kang To.Yet was not recognized for his work.

For Joo Won who acted as Han Gil Ro. 

For Joo Won who acted as Park Shi On.Shi On was well loved and well received. Still he needed much love.

For Cha Yeo Jin. He worked so hard,learned everything but he was forgotten by all due to poor ratings and not-so-exciting script.Still his acting was spot on.

And finally for Kim Tae Hyun.Someone who is literally running the whole drama,HE worked so hard.He himself became a patient but still gave a stellar performance.

Great Job Joo Won. You deserved it more than any other.And I am happy to walk this journey with you.

• Like 19

Omo!!!! What a very happy new year to Cutie and to us!!!!!! ^^ 

Wow! 3 awards and Daesang!!! ♥ ♥ ♥ We all know he deserves to be recognized for all his hardwork an I am pretty much okay even if does not win anything, but, even if these award shows can sometimes be politicized, it's still a nice reward for all that he has given to make the production successful! More than winning, what I appreciate more was his speech! Really awesome speech Cutie! So sincere, so touching, so wonderful, so you! ^^ thank you for everyone's posts and translations! I love you guys!!! But you do know that I love Cutie more! Hihihi! ♥ ♥ ♥ 

What a great end for 2015 and an awesome start for 2016! Happy New Year!!!! ♥ ♥ ♥ 

• Like 12

21 hours ago, callmegiggles said:

I'd say it's the writing of the second half. The terrible editing - Joowon walked through the door twice. They gave KTH cancer. They made the evil sister-in-law fall in love too quickly and for a dumb reason... There are lots of not-so-good in that drama.

But despite that, I have a lot of friends who said that they watched the show because of Joowon and he carried the show so well in the beginning and that was the ONLY reason why they continued watching. I think most who watched would agree with that? Anyway my friends did (tho one abandoned ship at ep12 but sing Joowon praises) and they totally understood why I was a Joowon fan (I felt so proud). I hope that they can distinguish that Yongpal is Yongpal, and Joowon is Joowon. Joowon can be magical and awesome even if Yongpal sucked a bit. 

Reveal hidden contents

If you follow TW entertainment, Yongpal is kinda like It Started With A Kiss. A good and hyped up show that really is nothing without Ariel Lin. Yes, there were lots of good older actors in that show but the show was purely set on her shoulders and she made her dense character cute and loveable and fantastic. I usually hate characters like that but she was so good in that one.

I'm not saying Yongpal is nothing without Joowon. I'm saying Yongpal is nothing without all the actors. I also hope people don't take this wrongly, I'm not delusional. KTH contributed to the show and did a brilliant job as well. But it is a show that was riding more on the acting (leads and supporting roles) and this is prominent in the second half. So what I mean is that the acting should be given credit, the writing and directing maybe not so much for the second half. Sorry if I'm not careful enough with my wording but I'm carefully thinking this out and not blind fangirling.

If I'm causing problems with my post, I'll zip it. Sorry :tears:

Sorry @ecs707a I didn't mean to make it sound like they gave Daesang because of ratings :sweatingbullets: I'm just saying that it is a factor that will increase his chances.  I didn't say how awesome Joowon is cos I thought that's already a given :P:w00t::wub:

@lavender2love I called the hair up, no bangs! You and me, we make a great pair of Joowon cheerleaders. And bring on the cheesy stuff. And I'll bring the champagne flute, you bring the champagne! Let's partayyyy!

14 hours to SBS Drama Awards!

EDIT: Joowon will be on Vapp today!

@callmegiggles... me partner for JW's cheerleading team.  Let's go..... rah ! rah ! rah! Wait we need costumes. Shall we opt for bunny outfit? Or deep V-line backless tutus ?

Oooohhhhh ...... he did wear his hair up at the SBS Awards ceremony. So manly right? What a night !

BTW Yong Pal for me is the whole package...... warts and all. I carry a torch for this drama and JW and Kim Tae Hee are exceptionally amazing in their roles.

• Like 7

10 hours ago, Ma OO said:

You know I am like praying...PLEASE don't give him "small" awards so that he can get daesang...Big... BIG... BIG award...

Please...

This was me the whole time....

I took my time to watch the whole show and was nervous because the camera wasn't on him and he wasn't winning the small awards... But as redundant as it is I need to post this:

Joowon won the DAESANGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!

@lavender2love WAAAHHHHHH! CHAMPAGNE PARTYYYYYYYYY!!!! Sorry late to the party cos I wanted to watch the show with no spoiler so I was not on BUT WHO CARESSSSS IF I'M LATE!!!! OUR BOY WON!!

I say tutus!

EDIT: I melt every time Kim Tae Hee calls Joowon Wonnie. So kyuute. Like calling a puppy. Lol!  I'm rewatching the videos over and over.

If someone can care to cut the parody video of Yongpal and Chief Lee and post it on utube I'll give you a dozen of these :cookie:

And my momma is so mean... Watching Joowon cry while receiving the award she said oh those tears look better that those in his drama. I'm like... cos that's for reals.

• Like 14

To be honest, I was not holding high hopes for JW to win the jackpot prize... after being disappointed in the past years. My only wish for him yesterday was that he will not walk away empty handed. So, when the ahjussi presenter announced that JW is the winner of the Daesang, I was overjoyed :blush: and could not stop smiling. Even now as I type this post.  Hard work does pays off. I hope this award will open up more and better (rewarding) opportunities for JW...

Last but not least, I want to wish all my fellow Cuties here a Happy New Year and that all good things will happen for everyone. 사랑해요, my chingus :wub:

• Like 12