Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

I know we all love everything about him, but what do you find most attractive about him? Now I'm talking about his appearance, not personality :-D

For me, it's his eyes. I'm completely mesmerized by his eyes. He doesn't have classic round eyes. Though his eyes are big, they're slightly almond shaped... Not to mention what he can express with those eyes...

I love his eyes. Same as you @aisling. It's the first thing that I noticed in him. How expressive his eyes are. After that, I usually will go down and looks at his lips, those sexy, kissable lips....now I'll stop in here coz I might be diving head first in the moat if I will continue. ;))

@koreantiti

I know what you're talking about :-D There was a scene in OB when he looked into a car mirror... There was something about that look that made me blush =)) BTW I really like making gifs, so if you want to I can make you whoever you want ;-)

@sa0irse

Well, I was deciding between his nose and eyes :-D His nose is high, but doesn't look fake as noses of some other Korean celebrities. His nose is quite distinctive and unique. I always stare at his nose whenever he eats on 1N2D :-) They always take a close up shot of him eating and instead of looking at his mouth I'm always staring at his nose =)) Weird, I know =))

aisling

said:

@koreantiti

I know what you're talking about

:-D

There was a scene in OB when he looked into a car mirror... There was something about that look that made me blush

=))

BTW I really like making gifs, so if you want to I can make you whoever you want

;-)

@sa0irse

Well, I was deciding between his nose and eyes

:-D

His nose is high, but doesn't look fake as noses of some other Korean celebrities. His nose is quite distinctive and unique. I always stare at his nose whenever he eats on 1N2D

:-)

They always take a close up shot of him eating and instead of looking at his mouth I'm always staring at his nose

=))

Weird, I know

=))

Good day everyone... Hi im new here and just registered a mins ago...actually im a silent lurker on this thread earlier since bridal mask starting, probably around 5 to 6 mths already.. i just cant help myself to join...at first i thought just dropping by read some sort of updates of cutie but then become a regular lurker... You guys are soo funny and very supportive... Hehe, by the way as a starter i better stay in the garden first... Sorry for the bad eng... Just cant resist to join...

If I am his classmates' date=' I will be staring all day at the hole and probably get "0" for my paper[/quote']

@mrdimples I burst out laughing loudly at your post and my mom scolded me "xiao ah" :)) i have been like this everytime i read the posts here these days...