Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

chicann7 said:

Three years time and then we won't see him in two years... huhuhu!!! I hope he gets a lot of projects now until before he enlists so that we're fortified with his awesome works, cuteness and talent!

I'm talking to my unnie-friend who loves Rain. And she tells me not to remind her coz she really missed Rain so much. I told her, Joo won will enlist in 3 years time and told me, "Ottoke!!! You'll suffer too. " She told me its really hard coz she worries that Rain will get hurt and such. Oh man. Well, at least we have 3 more years to enjoy him. Before we will be left wanting for more.

I know.... We still have time. So.. agree, let's just enjoy him now. :)

Hello there !! 

mmm I don't know what to say ... I'm a big fan of joo won since Ojakgyo brothers, but I have already seen Baker King and Gaksital ( OMG ♥ ). I'm new in Soompi, but I know this forum since a long time ( but I never register.. I also don't know why XD ) and I'm soooo happy that joo won's post move soo fast now ( I was a little sad back then because when I first look joo won's post there were only three or four pages ) I read all your comments but I never have the confidence to write because my english isn't very good !! And it's joo won's birthday in two days , so I thought it would be nice if I join the forum too kkkkk

You are all soo funny with the moat and garden ... I keep laughing all the time =D

And I just found this picture and I think coolreborn eonni will like it >.< because she is in the moat right ?? XD ( maybe it's not a moat picture, but we can see his legs and his buble butt ... I love his legs,his butt, and his arms, and his lips, his eyes, his nose, his hair  ( not his perm hair XD ), his shoulder..... 

tumblr_mb29z2LSMe1rejcito1_500.png

And I have a question ... you are all noonas for joo won ?? Soo I'm the only dongsaeng right ? kkkkk

@koreantitiHello and welcome to JW's thread. I was a silent lurker at first too, but I couldn't hold it back anymore and had to express my love for our cutie :D
I'm few months younger than JW, I don't know if I should call him oppa or not :D But I'm not comfortable calling him oppa anyway :D I guess it's because he's such a baby :)
@butwalThen we're chingus too :D

Our poor Baby is under the weather. No wonder he looks tired. 
ead7a751f3deb48f1e247659f01f3a292cf57891
"It's only after I completed my project then will my nervousness slowly dissipate.T. feeling slightly fluish. I still have the injury. Haha....don't be worried.^^Wishing Every One A Happy Chuseok^^" 

koreantiti said:

Hello there !! 

mmm I don't know what to say ... I'm a big fan of joo won since Ojakgyo brothers, but I have already seen Baker King and Gaksital ( OMG ♥ ). I'm new in Soompi, but I know this forum since a long time ( but I never register.. I also don't know why XD ) and I'm soooo happy that joo won's post move soo fast now ( I was a little sad back then because when I first look joo won's post there were only three or four pages ) I read all your comments but I never have the confidence to write because my english isn't very good !! And it's joo won's birthday in two days , so I thought it would be nice if I join the forum too kkkkk

You are all soo funny with the moat and garden ... I keep laughing all the time =D

And I just found this picture and I think coolreborn eonni will like it >.< because she is in the moat right ?? XD ( maybe it's not a moat picture, but we can see his legs and his buble butt ... I love his legs,his butt, and his arms, and his lips, his eyes, his nose, his hair  ( not his perm hair XD ), his shoulder..... 

And I have a question ... you are all noonas for joo won ?? Soo I'm the only dongsaeng right ? kkkkk

hahaha Thank you all for welcoming me kkkk

Oh soo you are really all my eonnis ^^ that's cool ~~~ ( I'm 20 years old ) and @ctfrsgp don't worry, you are my eonni not an ajumma  ^^  I have potential ?? >.< but i'm not in the moat though ... I'm in the garden ( I think ... maybe ... I don't know ... i'm too young to fall in the moat XD ) but I also want to be @coolreborn eonni disciple ^^

I have to leave eonnis now, I have to go to my univerity ( I know it's a bit late ... but it's just 5:30pm here ) 

koreantiti said:

hahaha Thank you all for welcoming me kkkk

Oh soo you are really all my eonnis ^^ that's cool ~~~ ( I'm 20 years old ) and @ctfrsgp don't worry, you are my eonni not an ajumma  ^^  I have potential ?? >.< but i'm not in the moat though ... I'm in the garden ( I think ... maybe ... I don't know ... i'm too young to fall in the moat XD ) but I also want to be @coolreborn eonni disciple ^^

I have to leave eonnis now, I have to go to my univerity ( I know it's a bit late ... but it's just 5:30pm here ) 

BTW which of his onscreen characters do you like the most and why?
I want to watch Don't click because of JW, but I don't like horror movies. I'm not able to sleep few days after watching horror movie. 
EDIT:Who else think he looks really really young in this pic? :D
Dont_Click-019.jpg

Its now Saturday and tomorrow is Sunday...

17the9.jpg

Advance Happy Birthday Joo Won!!!!

2hz7iix.gif
2gtc9si.gif

All of us here at soompi's Joo Won/BM/Secret Lover thread Loves You!!!

BTW it totally cracked me up how he insisted that he couldn't sing in OB :D  I bet all viewers' mouths hit the floor the moment he started singing  :D
I was totally swooning when he sang You raised me up. It's one of my most favorite Westlife songs. I actually found his singing much better than UEE's. Her voice was kinda weak.