Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

8-> mine is the lips of course... :\"> this doesnt make me in the lake moat' date=' right? #:-S [/quote']

@cutify I think in our garden/moat dictionary, body parts above neck is garden category :D any others belong to the "parental guidance" classification >:)

cutify said: Good day everyone... Hi im new here and just registered a mins ago...actually im a silent lurker on this thread earlier since bridal mask starting, probably around 5 to 6 mths already.. i just cant help myself to join...at first i thought just dropping by read some sort of updates of cutie but then become a regular lurker... You guys are soo funny and very supportive... Hehe, by the way as a starter i better stay in the garden first... Sorry for the bad eng... Just cant resist to join...

ctfrsgp said:

cutify wrote: »

mine is the lips of course... " title=":\">" class="bbcode_smiley" height="" width=""> this doesnt make me in the lake moat, right?

@cutify I think in our garden/moat dictionary, body parts above neck is garden category any others belong to the "parental guidance" classification

@ctfrsgp: Really? Hmmmm, I think it depends on what you do with parts dear.... Example the lips... now if you do the French fries thing with it, I think that's considered moat moment... harharhar.

@coolreborn dear moat mate... Let's not forget we may hav lurkers or new residents here who r underage... :D;)

@cutify Wecolme to the thread, like you I was a silent liker and I can't old myself to join my unnis >.< , I'm glad you joined us ᄏᄏᄏ

@sa0irse you're right about the left and right eye ... did you see this : 

it's talk about the good (right) and evil (left) faces of our cutie.

tumblr_m9j2nqEU5X1rdp98no1_500.jpg

fr joowonenglish wordpress

@aisling thank you unni ^^ I will think about it ... I have so many moment in OB,  Gaksital or in 1N2D that I want to gif ... I can't choose 

>:D

ctfrsgp said:

coolreborn

wrote:

»

ctfrsgp said:<br />

cutify wrote: »<br />

mine is the lips of course... " title="

:\"&gt;

" class="bbcode_smiley" height="" width=""> this doesnt make me in the lake moat, right? <br />

<br />

@cutify

I think in our garden/moat dictionary, body parts above neck is garden category any others belong to the "parental guidance" classification <br />

<br />

@ctfrsgp

: Really? Hmmmm, I think it depends on what you do with parts dear.... Example the lips... now if you do the French fries thing with it, I think that's considered moat moment... harharhar.

@koreantiti, Yup, that's the picture I was talking about. Before that, I was wondering why the expression in his eyes were different (back then in the Baker King) and I thought it's because of the eyebags and tiredness and stuffs. But yeah, I've never seen one like this before, so it's amazing! 
Makes me adore Joo won even more :x :x

@sa0irse I was surprise too ... usually I like bad boy and I think his severe expression made me fall for him. But then I'm even more in love with him when I saw him act like a baby ... ( sooo cutte ~~ ♥).  when I saw " the good eye and evil eye" of our cutie I was like  :x ( dead )

@coolreborn hahahaha I still think that I'm in the garden ... I love his butt but don't saw it with a moat thought. But maybe you're right, so I have to be careful to not fall in the moat... it's seem to be difficult. Like you say, it's too easy to fall in >.< and hard to stay in the garden  :P

ctfrsgp said:

coolreborn

wrote:

»

ctfrsgp said:<br />

cutify wrote: »<br />

mine is the lips of course... " title="

:\"&gt;

" class="bbcode_smiley" height="" width=""> this doesnt make me in the lake moat, right? <br />

<br />

@cutify

I think in our garden/moat dictionary, body parts above neck is garden category any others belong to the "parental guidance" classification <br />

<br />

@ctfrsgp

: Really? Hmmmm, I think it depends on what you do with parts dear.... Example the lips... now if you do the French fries thing with it, I think that's considered moat moment... harharhar.

@koreantiti, Yup, that's the picture I was talking about. Before that, I was wondering why the expression in his eyes were different (back then in the Baker King) and I thought it's because of the eyebags and tiredness and stuffs. But yeah, I've never seen one like this before, so it's amazing! 

Makes me adore Joo won even more :x :x

@sa0irse @koreantiti At least our cutie dont use eyeliner so the difference is not tat obvious. I still rem Jang Geun Suk had on eye makeup in You're Beautiful and the eyeline emphasized the difference in the size of his eyes. It was so distracting.

ctfrsgp said:

coolreborn wrote: »

ctfrsgp said:

cutify wrote: »

mine is the lips of course... " title="" class="bbcode_smiley" height="" width=""> this doesnt make me in the lake moat, right?

@cutify I think in our garden/moat dictionary, body parts above neck is garden category any others belong to the "parental guidance" classification

@ctfrsgp: Really? Hmmmm, I think it depends on what you do with parts dear.... Example the lips... now if you do the French fries thing with it, I think that's considered moat moment... harharhar.

@coolreborn dear moat mate... Let's not forget we may hav lurkers or new residents here who r underage...

@ctfrsgp I don't know if you talk about me .. but in france I'm not underage kkkk .. so @coolreborn unni it's alright, you don't have to worry ^^

@koreantiti Oh, i see :D we hav to be careful bcoz not everyone has the same level of acceptance for "suggestive" words and pics.