Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

crimsonskyx said: Good lord O_O I was sick for a few days and its 117 pages :oIts gonna be kinda late~ but who would like to enter a draw to win Joo Won goodies? (I don't have much of a budget to blow out on it but i thought it would be nice to celebrate his bday by presenting a little something to one lucky soompi fan)
Prize ~ Don't Click DVD (First Press Limited Edition)(Korea Version) & Bridal Mask OST + some beauty products from The Face Shop :)The first two will be shipped directly from YESASIA and the beauty products will be shipped via YESSTYLE. Don't click will be released on the 23rd of October so the OST will be shipped out on that day, but the faceshop products will be sent out earlier :D
I'll do a draw a name out of a hat thing to pick the winner ~ so feel free to either say would like to be in the draw here or PM me with a "blah" LOL Draw will close on the 1st of October ~ the winner will be announced here and notified via PM ~ and i'll do the whole asking for contact details thing then :)

Good lord O_O I was sick for a few days and its 117 pages :OIts gonna be kinda late~ but who would like to enter a draw to win Joo Won goodies? (I don't have much of a budget to blow out on it but i thought it would be nice to celebrate his bday by presenting a little something to one lucky soompi fan)

Prize ~ Don't Click DVD (First Press Limited Edition)(Korea Version) & Bridal Mask OST + some beauty products from The Face Shop :)The first two will be shipped directly from YESASIA and the beauty products will be shipped via YESSTYLE. Don't click will be released on the 23rd of October so the OST will be shipped out on that day, but the faceshop products will be sent out earlier :D

I'll do a draw a name out of a hat thing to pick the winner ~ so feel free to either say would like to be in the draw here or PM me with a "blah" LOL Draw will close on the 1st of October ~ the winner will be announced here and notified via PM ~ and i'll do the whole asking for contact details thing then :)

@crimsonskyx thank u so much dear for organising this event. I will pass on tis chance to our other lucky gutter mates. I hav alrdy ordered my copy of BM OST and i cant watch scary movies as they give me nightmares.

Ahh... work is killing me. I really like his eyes, his smile, lips, cheeks. I want to pinch his cheeks when I saw him in aegyo mode. *sighs* I also like his hair... especially when its not half-baked-permed and was soak in sweat...hmmmm ,what would he smell like when he is sweating. *sighs* And his nose is just so cute. *pinch pinch* And those sexy neck with sexy adam's apple look just right especially when his shirt is partly unbuttoned. His body is just right, not so muscular not too thin... and that glorious bubble butt and boingy thingy. Those sexy legs are to die for.... and those feet that I saw framed in green slippers.... *tickles*

I think I just hit gutter moat bottom.... 8-> ;))

@coolreborn Hey! It sounds like u r undressing our cutie with words I was having my dinner when i read wat u wrote & i almost spat the soup i was drinking into my mom's face :D =)) >:)

ctfrsgp said:

coolreborn

wrote:

»

Ahh... work is killing me. I really like his eyes, his smile, lips, cheeks. I want to pinch his cheeks when I saw him in aegyo mode. *sighs* I also like his hair... especially when its not half-baked-permed and was soak in sweat...hmmmm ,what would he smell like when he is sweating. *sighs* And his nose is just so cute. *pinch pinch* And those sexy neck with sexy adam's apple look just right especially when his shirt is partly unbuttoned. His body is just right, not so muscular not too thin... and that glorious bubble butt and boingy thingy. Those sexy legs are to die for.... and those feet that I saw framed in green slippers.... *tickles* <br />

<br />

I think I just hit gutter moat bottom....

8-&gt;;))

ctfrsgp said:

coolreborn

wrote:

»

Ahh... work is killing me. I really like his eyes, his smile, lips, cheeks. I want to pinch his cheeks when I saw him in aegyo mode. *sighs* I also like his hair... especially when its not half-baked-permed and was soak in sweat...hmmmm ,what would he smell like when he is sweating. *sighs* And his nose is just so cute. *pinch pinch* And those sexy neck with sexy adam's apple look just right especially when his shirt is partly unbuttoned. His body is just right, not so muscular not too thin... and that glorious bubble butt and boingy thingy. Those sexy legs are to die for.... and those feet that I saw framed in green slippers.... *tickles* <br />

<br />

8-&gt;;))

mojobobo said: ctfrsgp said:

coolreborn

wrote:

»

<br />

8-&gt;;))

Jumping everywhere with happiness!! Woohoo JW in a new drama OMG I am dying of happiness!! Now I can't wait to see who his lead lady will be! There has been a rumour that Kim Tae hee is one of the candidates!! I am not her acting fan but I don't mind her at all!! They would make a good looking couple even with age difference!! OMG who will be the lucky lady??

Reading all the comments at Dramabeans... everybody is freaking excited about this news! Our cutie is receiving so much love... I feel so proud :)
@ctfrsgpYes, dear. I was glued to the screen for 4 days :D I mostly only watched Joo Won's parts :D But I was really disappointed about the kissing scenes. So tame... did he have any steamy kissing scenes in Baker king? Cause his kisses in Gaksital were pretty tame too.

Reading all the comments at Dramabeans... everybody is freaking excited about this news! Our cutie is receiving so much love... I feel so proud :)

@ctfrsgpYes, dear. I was glued to the screen for 4 days :D I mostly only watched Joo Won's parts :D But I was really disappointed about the kissing scenes. So tame... did he have any steamy kissing scenes in Baker king? Cause his kisses in Gaksital were pretty tame too.

@aisling actually i'm quite satisfied with the kissing scenes except for tat on TaeJa's wedding night :D dun forget tat in OB this couple are esch other's first love and it is supposed to be a family-theme drama which was telecasted on weekends late afternoon/early evening timeslot. So must not over do it since it is rated under parent-guidance cat. Not sure abt BK coz I didnt really pay attention when it was showed on cable in s'pore abt 2 yrs ago. I may watch it when it is telecast on the free to air channel in 2 weeks time.

@ctfrsgpYou're right, it was a family drama, so I shouldn't have expected more. I blame tvN for spoiling me with all those hot real kisses (Queen In Hyun's Man for example) :D
I'm planning to watch BK soon even though he plays antagonist there. Just from the posters I already like how he looked in BK. I read people discussing how they couldn't hate his character because Joo Won was just too handsome and cute =))

@ctfrsgpYou're right, it was a family drama, so I shouldn't have expected more. I blame tvN for spoiling me with all those hot real kisses (Queen In Hyun's Man for example) :D

I'm planning to watch BK soon even though he plays antagonist there. Just from the posters I already like how he looked in BK. I read people discussing how they couldn't hate his character because Joo Won was just too handsome and cute =))

@aisling well if this new drama is slotted for telecasr at the same time as BM maybe we can expect more "meant for adults" kind of skinship scenes :D >:)