Joo Won 주원 [Drama- The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

2 hours ago, kittyna said:

@stearly Thanks for the Mountia pics! But does that mean we're officially out of new JW endorsement photos already?

@kittyna

I believe we'll have all those pictures in high quality at least and I think they have other surprises for us. :) They knew he would away for so long, so I suppose they are ready for this.

846a436c60f2.gif

Spoiler

8ff1fae9c279.gif

759fda29dea8.gif

Huayi brothers posted these pics today on their instagram.

Spoiler

e4f6c4acc041.jpg

e188bcda62ae.jpg

• Like 4

Thank you all for your lively discussion, updates, gifs, pictures and most of all your presence here.

I took a long time for me to figure out how to copy and paste from the twitter to here. Well I did it. I just want to support you all.

Countdown to JW's discharge. But CONGRATULATIONS to Joo Won.

@Ma OO " This guy is getting promoted at the light speed! He now has two bars which is a rank higher than last two weeks? And how many months did he stay as private??! Barely 1 month?! I believe they didn't anyhow promote him to next rank for the sake of photoshoot."

Thanks for that inspiring news that he got two bars.So what is the next promotion ? How many bars are the limit ?

20766901_1961123367491113_18556349766497

• Like 4

Ahhhh all this Lee Kang To is making me come out of hibernation :) 

TpfIyOY.jpg

So nice to see activity here after such a long time of this thread crawling along.

On 8/15/2017 at 5:39 PM, kittyna said:

In my opinion, though, during the second half of Season 2 of 1N2D, I actually think JW might have been closest with Sung Si Kyung

Yeah, I always thought SSK genuinely liked him, and that both were somewhat similar in that they were not so "TV".  Both had a harder time with the variety thing and being "on"/giving the "right" reaction or whatever.  If that makes sense.

I made this yeeeeaaaaars ago.  I had to dig it up.

IXe8Ncv.gif

On 8/13/2017 at 3:55 AM, airplanegirl said:

You just know that the both of them will get up to no good if they spend too much time together.

Up to no good? Never :D

HEweOXM.jpg

...and if anyone wants to resurrect the subbing team, I might be up for it :) 

• Like 5

10 hours ago, airplanegirl said:

Based on her interviews, she seems to have loads of aegyo herself. On Win Win, the hosts continually called her 'grandmother' or salted fish girl just because the image she formed during her idol years just seemed so different from her actual personality, and continuously shocked the hosts at how mature she seemed to be at 25.

Good to know - thanks for sharing that tidbit! It reminds me of how JW was described at one point on his Win Win episode: "He's from the Joseon Dynasty." I guess if both have relatively conservative and level-headed mindsets, they would make a good pair - a stable one, too, that should be able to stay the course of time unless one or both screw up big time.

23 minutes ago, ecs707a said:

Yeah, I always thought SSK genuinely liked him, and that both were somewhat similar in that they were not so "TV".  Both had a harder time with the variety thing and being "on"/giving the "right" reaction or whatever.  If that makes sense.

IXe8Ncv.gif

Yes! That's the exact moment I was referring to in my post when I said "SSK reaching over the ruffling JW's hair first thing in the morning." :) Thanks for the GIF.

3 hours ago, lavender2love said:

Thanks for that inspiring news that he got two bars.So what is the next promotion ? How many bars are the limit ?

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong, but I think it's four: one bar is private, two is private first class, three is corporal, and four is sergeant. Ranks higher than that, if I recall correctly, aren't accessible for those who are only there for their mandatory enlistment, as they would be leadership jobs requiring more years of experience and thus are reserved for career soldiers (like those in "Descendants of the Sun"). So this is what the insignia would look like for enlisted soldiers in the army/marines, navy, and air force in South Korea. It should cover any celebrities we know - save those in non-active duty (e.g. conscripted policemen or public service workers):

rank-southkor-3.gif

• Like 4

liked all the gifs vids of him getting his cute milit haircut, thx for sharing guys! woah i admire him for being so respectful of his elders, kudos JW ssi! ata boy! :) you can tell he's a warm, kind person who is very respectful, considerate of others, etc. BoA is indeed a lucky girl n let's hope she returns his good characteristics; i really don't know her b/g so well n i've heard her name when i was crazy also of collecting osts from dramas but i'd say am not a fan of hers but whoever JW likes i guess he's got our support :)

• Like 3

9 hours ago, ecs707a said:

Would you like you join the BoA-Joo Won subbing team? So far there is a team who does the VN-English translation, but for the Korean-English translation, it's only me doing all the work. It'll be a huge help to have more people helping out with the subs.

• Like 2

Speaking of BoA, check out what I found on Soompi this morning, from this piece: 7 Epic Korean Celebrity Circles That Are Major Friendship Goals

The seventh group is called “Shyness” and consists of actors Yoo Hae Jin, Ko Chang Seok, Ma Dong Suk, Son Hyun Joo, Song Joong Ki, SHINee’s Minho, BoA, and Jang Hyuk.

friendship.jpg

Son Hyun Joo talked about his circle of friends and said, “When we get together, it takes us about 30 minutes before we can start comfortably talking to one another. Our group is called ‘Shyness’ because we are all generally very shy people.”

friendship-1.jpg

I can't be the only one looking at that list and wondering if JW is a shadow member of the group - or at least a potential future member - by virtue of his connections and his introverted personality....

And I'm also here with another Throwback Thursday snippet. Yes, I've decided to keep this going for at least a while longer, mos likely until I run out of ideas for past goodies to share :wink:

The video this time is, for me, JW's first stage performance. It's the act put together by the cast of "King of Baking, Kim Tak Gu" at the 2010 KBS Drama Awards. It was finding this while looking for scenes of the drama in Korean with English subs (since I'd watched in Cantonese dub and wanted to hear people's actual voices) that led to my finding the KBS Chuseok Special in YouTube's Related Videos sidebar. And after moving on to watch that...the rest is history.

So here's the video that, for me, started it all - my beginning to like JW for more than just his acting.

My favourite JW bits from this video: his in-character "What the...?" reaction to Yoon Si Yoon's antics in the beginning, the fact that he gradually slips out of character and can't help letting his real personality peek through, and the fact that you can see from his drumming style that he's a dancer in real life.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, ecs707a said:

Ahhhh all this Lee Kang To is making me come out of hibernation :) 

So nice to see activity here after such a long time of this thread crawling along.

Up to no good? Never :D

Miss our LKT.I need a really good drama from him.If there is subbing team resurrecting,I am happy to be in it.I have started learning Korean(10 months or so). Hopefully,I am ready to help out more once JW is out in 2019.

• Like 4

@ecs707a ".and if anyone wants to resurrect the subbing team, I might be up for it :) "

55 minutes ago, Ma OO said:

Miss our LKT.I need a really good drama from him.If there is subbing team resurrecting,I am happy to be in it.I have started learning Korean(10 months or so). Hopefully,I am ready to help out more once JW is out in 2019.

Wow ... !! Thumbs up @ecs707a and @ Ma_OO ...... That's impressive.... you guys with gif making talent and knowledge of Korean are now volunteering to be in the subbing team. This thread is alive and well now with other fans ( can't tag ... something's acting up again.)

Thank you.

200.gif#23-grid1

Thanks to lai_zu for the waiting date, the days are going by quickly. Hope his agent is intelligently working hard to get a fantastic drama for his post MS debut. I hope he does one more drama before his wedding. Ooohhhh ...... can't wait for the wedding visuals. You know me I'm sentimental about weddings. Still sore Dr Kim Tae Hyun and Han Yeo Jin didn't have that dreamy wedding on Windy Hill or the charming picturesque church where they had ther first kiss. Sorry................ that is my spazz-able moment !!!

• Like 3

@ecs707a , @Ma OO, @airplanegirl, can we hope that JW Cuties will be updated with new English subbed videos? 

About JW and SSK & other Hyungs

I'm still in the middle of 2d1n season 2. What I really like about this show other than JW, is their brotherhood. There's something in this season that I didn't feel in 2d1n season 3( I only saw a handful episode of S3 though). While I didn't know anyone of season 2 other than Joo Won and Cha Tae Hyun, I liked their interaction. There're competition but they still would sympathize with opposite team or fight unitedly against PD team with the leadership of Lawyer SSK. It was quite cute. :)

And what I love most is that they all love and adore JW. They seldom gave him hard time because he was maknae, rather they always helped him, encouraged him, praised him. I've to say that JW is really lucky to get the love of all these Hyungs. But of course, they loved him because he is adorable and he deserves their love. :wub:

And it was nice seeing someone reserved like SSK was very fond of JW. IMO from what I've seen in 2d1n, Sung Shi kyung is not that expressive unless he is upset or annoyed by something or someone(Kim Jong Min :lol:) . But he was very expressive in his liking towards Joo Won. I love that scene where he was amazed at seeing JW sleeping just after lights went out. He fondly said "Gaksital..He's mine" and was annoyed when UTW came closer, SSK told him to away and to raise a dog. :lol: and there are many more cute SSK-JW moments like in ep12 JW was afraid of bug and went to SSK for removing the bug from his room or like  @kittyna said about SSK choosing JW as cooking partner. :wub:

There is also Lee Sugun who also took care of JW in his own way. He always praised JW. He always introduced JW with good words.

Other Hyungs also time to time expressed their fondness for him.

There's episode 42 which is my absolute favorite because JW tried being cheeky with his Hyungs and was caught red-handaded. They couldn't believe that JW could lie to them so easily. CTH actually belevied him when JW said to him he didn't lie, PD must've made a mistake. And another is the Orange Caramel episode where the oldest guest liked him so very much he picked JW as his favorite every time.

No matter how many time I saw the last episode of JW, it makes me cry. In the last scene he made all of them cry which shows how much they all love him. They were all trying to hide their tears but it was futile, even some of the PD team member cried. Oh and it was very nice of PD team to arrange a meeting with A-Pink member. We all know they arranged it just for JW because he liked their song and it was 2d1n teams gift to JW before the farewell. 

I watched less than first 50 episode but I already have so many things to share about 2d1n. May be I'll share more here when I resume watching the rest. I haven't started watching anything after MSG. Usually I try to watch at least one Ongoing drama these days. But after MSG ended, I'm in a slump.

So those who have completed 2d1n, I've a question. Is this video from an actual episode or it was just done for Entertainment Award? Can anyone tell me, what was CTH talking about? I could understand a bit about others, though I wish it was subbed so that I could understand the exact story.

And oh yes.. Congratulations to Private First Class Moon. He lookes so good. :heart: Hope he'll keep it up and be safe. :) And also hope that Korean Army will celebrate more occasions and use JW's talent, release his video for us (help but be greedy fan..I thought he'll be totally out of news after he joins military!!)

• Like 5

2 hours ago, flutterby06 said:

So those who have completed 2d1n, I've a question. Is this video from an actual episode or it was just done for Entertainment Award? Can anyone tell me, what was CTH talking about? I could understand a bit about others, though I wish it was subbed so that I could understand the exact story.

This was a parody video they did just for the 2012 KBS Entertainment Awards. Each of them were talking about the "reality" behind their 1N2D variety personas, but in a hilariously tongue-in-cheek way. I don't remember the exact details of what everyone says right off the top of my head, but here's what I do recall.

Joo Won - says he's not as stupid and bad at quizzes as he looks (getting so worked up he switches to his Lee Kang To voice, I noticed), but then immediately fails at a basic math problem

Uhm Tae Woong - points out that people say he has "dog feet" because he's so clumsy and uncoordinated in real life (unlike in his dramas), but tries to prove that he does, in fact, have human feet

Lee Su Geun - points out that short guys can be full of charisma, too...before JW and SSK carry him off the stage

Cha Tae Hyun - says that people think he's childish and that he's really not, but then gushes enthusiastically about doing impressions of his character in "Jeon Woo Chi" to entertain kiddie fans

Sung Si Kyung - talks about how his love for food has made him gain weight recently, so he then promises to slim down enough to present a new "idol"-style image with a V-shaped jawline...but as soon as he turns to leave, he pulls out a snack and starts chowing down

Kim Jong Min - just one line: "I'm a singer, too!"

Kim Seung Woo - in a parody of his "disruptive ahjussi" persona, he gets up all powerfully and boss-like to give his spiel, but then Jong Min immediately cuts him off: "Don't say it!"...and he then walks off, so we never know what he would have said

7 hours ago, stearly said:

Hmm... what's with fingers? :)

368a229790b5.gif

Isn't that the finger heart gesture that's so popular now? It's meant to be a more subtle version of the more conventionally aegyo "Saranghae!" gestures (e.g. forming hearts with your arms or with your hands)

If you meant why JW is doing that in a military photoshoot behind-the-scenes video? Because it's JW, and it's aegyo - you can't separate the two, even if you put him in uniform :wink:

And what I love most is that they all love and adore JW. They seldom gave him hard time because he was maknae, rather they always helped him, encouraged him, praised him. I've to say that JW is really lucky to get the love of all these Hyungs. But of course, they loved him because he is adorable and he deserves their love. :wub:

I loved JW's take on the maknae role, and I feel that the hyungs did, too. In hindsight, I understand why JW felt that he wasn't being funny enough - in variety, I think the general assumption is that the cheeky or more rebellious maknaes who would tease their hyungs in turn that make for better TV. JW, on the other hand, was playing it straight, because he personally is more conservative and hierarchically conscious like that. It does make me feel bad seeing that he sometimes couldn't see how much not only his hyungs, but the audience too, loved him for that.

There's episode 42 which is my absolute favorite because JW tried being cheeky with his Hyungs and was caught red-handaded. They couldn't believe that JW could lie to them so easily. CTH actually belevied him when JW said to him he didn't lie, PD must've made a mistake.

CTH is very much the team dad - and he's the one who's most likely to speak up if JW does something out of line. For example, when JW's team lost the dinner bokbulbok so they couldn't join in an all-beef barbecue, the winning team (including CTH) wanted to offer the losers some, but JW was still upset about losing and kept saying he didn't want to eat - and if he refused, then his teammates couldn't agree to the offer without looking greedy and losing face. CTH then said, "If you don't like it, then go home! You are the maknae, after all!" He said it in a joking tone of voice, the same way he called JW out for lying in the episode you were talking about, but I seldom saw any of the other hyungs doing that.

• Like 4

I was busy but wanted to drop by to say WELCOME BACK, @ecs707a ! So happy to see an old fan here again. You have done lots of work in JW Cuties so it will be really nice to have you continuing the fansite while we wait patiently for JW's return.

@kittyna I have the same fears when I saw video and photos from army these days. I really hope they will not overdo all these publicity. Don't want haters to have chance to say he is under limelight or having celebrity treatment instead of serving quietly in army. 

3 hours ago, kittyna said:

This was a parody video they did just for the 2012 KBS Entertainment Awards. Each of them were talking about the "reality" behind their 1N2D variety personas, but in a hilariously tongue-in-cheek way. I don't remember the exact details of what everyone says right off the top of my head, but here's what I do recall.

Thanks for sharing! I don't remember watching this at all but it seems like something I shouldn't miss! Hope I can still find subbed video of this awards show.

2 hours ago, kittyna said:

CTH is very much the team dad - and he's the one who's most likely to speak up if JW does something out of line. For example, when JW's team lost the dinner bokbulbok so they couldn't join in an all-beef barbecue, the winning team (including CTH) wanted to offer the losers some, but JW was still upset about losing and kept saying he didn't want to eat - and if he refused, then his teammates couldn't agree to the offer without looking greedy and losing face. CTH then said, "If you don't like it, then go home! You are the maknae, after all!" He said it in a joking tone of voice, the same way he called JW out for lying in the episode you were talking about, but I seldom saw any of the other hyungs doing that.

Hahaha I actually burst out laughing when I read this because I was reminded of his POUTS whenever he lost in game and would have to go without food. But his pride wouldn't allow him to accept offer from the winning team LOL

• Like 3

There have been other Korean news reports, other than this one which reported that BoA goes around gushing about Joo Won's achievements. 

Also there was an explosion which happened today... I hope all the soldiers are fine, and Joo Won takes good care of himself and stays safe. BTW the explosion happened to another unit, but the unit itself is also stationed in Cheorwon. 

• Like 3

I have read that everyone serving active duty get to be a Sergeant at the end, it's the last promotion before the discharge. If it's true then Joo Won has two more steps ahead of him. Anyway I doubt that there will be any problems with his promotions, I love Cutie but he's not such a big star and no one will break the rules to get him a promotion faster than it should be. So I think everything goes as it should go.

What a horror with this explosion. I hope all the soldiers stay safe.

• Like 3

7 hours ago, stearly said:

I have read that everyone serving active duty get to be a Sergeant at the end, it's the last promotion before the discharge. If it's true then Joo Won has two more steps ahead of him. Anyway I doubt that there will be any problems with his promotions, I love Cutie but he's not such a big star and no one will break the rules to get him a promotion faster than it should be. So I think everything goes as it should go.

What a horror with this explosion. I hope all the soldiers stay safe.

Agree with you. I don't see any nepotism that can happen in Joo Won case. He may be a celebrity but he is not EXTREMELY famous enough to get "help" from government. And his company is not that rich or influential to help him.The only nepotism if can happen is he is Moon and the president of SK is Moon XD

18 hours ago, kittyna said:

Indeed. CTH really treated JW like his "son" or "nephew", not a simple hyung and dongsaeng relationship. I continue to watch 1n2d season 3 and I dare to say that CTH really treated JW like a child.And only to him. He had so much skinship with Joo Won,willing to correct him if JW misbehaved and took care of him like a child.He doesn't do that to Dong Gu or Jung Joon Young who are similar age as JW.(although they are super closed too). Many say JW has more chemistry with SSK or UTW but my favorite is combination JW,CTH and Jong Min. They looked like a lost cause but actually very dependent on one another.Remember how they stacked the tubes? 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Ma OO said:

Indeed. CTH really treated JW like his "son" or "nephew", not a simple hyung and dongsaeng relationship. I continue to watch 1n2d season 3 and I dare to say that CTH really treated JW like a child.And only to him. He had so much skinship with Joo Won,willing to correct him if JW misbehaved and took care of him like a child.He doesn't do that to Dong Gu or Jung Joon Young who are similar age as JW.(although they are super closed too). Many say JW has more chemistry with SSK or UTW but my favorite is combination JW,CTH and Jong Min. They looked like a lost cause but actually very dependent on one another.Remember how they stacked the tubes? 

I always felt that there wasn't enough CTH and Joo Won interactions. I get why they would pair Lee Su Geun and Joo Won up, but I always felt that Joo Won matched Sung Shi Kyung, CTH and Kim Jong Min more. I felt like at times there was almost a generational gap with the older hyungs, but with Sung-Cha-Kim-Joo, it's almost like despite the age gap they get each other. 

Sung Shi Kyung and Joo Won interactions were so underrated and the UTW-JW relationship was pushed so hard. I mean I totally get it! The 2 of them were from the same company, so the company thought of it as a 1+1 deal. 

If Dong Gu is still on the show by the time Joo Won gets out of the army, I wanna see a Kim Tak Gu reunion. Maybe Joo Won can be their morning angel? 

16 hours ago, sagaseed said:

Hahaha I actually burst out laughing when I read this because I was reminded of his POUTS whenever he lost in game and would have to go without food. But his pride wouldn't allow him to accept offer from the winning team LOL

Does anyone else remember the time when Joo Won nearly started crying (Sung Shi Kyung too) when the other guys were eating clams (?) in front of him?

PD: "Joo Won shi are you crying?" 

Joo Won: *Pouts* 

• Like 3

9 hours ago, Ma OO said:

CTH really treated JW like his "son" or "nephew", not a simple hyung and dongsaeng relationship. I continue to watch 1n2d season 3 and I dare to say that CTH really treated JW like a child.And only to him. He had so much skinship with Joo Won,willing to correct him if JW misbehaved and took care of him like a child.He doesn't do that to Dong Gu or Jung Joon Young who are similar age as JW.(although they are super closed too).

I think we can all agree that JW has a tendency to bring out people's innate paternal or maternal instincts - like CTH treating him like a grown-up version of one of his kids, or Kim Tae Hee saying she wants a son like him or his gazillion ahjumma fans, like what you see in this video here. :wink:

In fact, I suspect at least some women have already named their own sons after him - check out this Wikipedia data set of the most popular baby names in Korea:  https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_the_most_popular_given_names_in_South_Korea "Joo Won" (hanja unspecified) has a sharp rise in popularity between 2009 and 2011...and "King of Baking, Kim Tak Gu" was from 2010. Of course, maybe I'm missing information - was there a super-popular drama character named Joo Won in that time window that I missed? - but if what I see is what I get...I think JW's "good kid" image and real-life innocence must have played at least some role.

9 hours ago, Ma OO said:

Many say JW has more chemistry with SSK or UTW but my favorite is combination JW,CTH and Jong Min. They looked like a lost cause but actually very dependent on one another.

8 hours ago, airplanegirl said:

I always felt that there wasn't enough CTH and Joo Won interactions. I get why they would pair Lee Su Geun and Joo Won up, but I always felt that Joo Won matched Sung Shi Kyung, CTH and Kim Jong Min more. I felt like at times there was almost a generational gap with the older hyungs, but with Sung-Cha-Kim-Joo, it's almost like despite the age gap they get each other. 

Looking at both of your comments, I agree. Personally, there isn't any cast member in Season 2 of 1N2D who didn't have great chemistry with JW - they just all did it in their own different ways. UTW is obvious, and I've already commented on SSK, CTH and Yu Hae Jin. As for Lee Su Geun, I remember seeing some comments from readers on Dramabeans that claimed that LSG was bullying JW and pushing him around. I will admit that at first glance, he could look rather dominant - such as the time he just nominated JW as the team member they would ditch and leave to hitchhike on his own. It took me a while, but I have since realized in hindsight, that that was LSG's way of showing that he cared for JW - by foisting difficult or solo tasks on JW, he would get more screentime, because he would, at least for those few minutes, have his own little segment of the show where it's just him, a VJ, and possibly a PD or writer.

For Kim Jong Min...random aside comment, but can I just say really quickly that he is absolutely adorable? I love that he's so quirky and optimistic and genuine. Sure, some of KJW's antics can drive some people up the wall, but I see him as someone who is just effusively nice, but his niceness sometimes comes out the wrong way in his enthusiasm - not to mention the aftereffects of a serious head injury he'd sustained in childhood.

In terms of KJW's interactions with JW...there aren't many moments I can recall where its just the two of them, but they have an easy camaraderie either as partners or as part of a larger group. I especially noticed this in situations where it's the YB team (aka Oppa team), meaning SSK, KJW, and JW. Because SSK and KJW are dong-gap (i.e. born in the same year), they can't fall back on Korea's traditional age-based etiquette in order to get along, which is one of the reasons why I think they tend to bicker a lot. In order for them not to just focus on the ways their personalities clash with each other, they both seem to want to have a third person around to help them shift the dynamic. Thus, with the addition of JW as the maknae, both of them will turn their attention more towards him than on each other as they share the responsibility of being the eldest.

(The same thing, by the way, applies in situations when it's SSK, KJW, and CTH, because CTH, as their shared hyung, also gives them a separate focal point where their shared maknae role helps them know how to deal with each other.)

8 hours ago, airplanegirl said:

Does anyone else remember the time when Joo Won nearly started crying (Sung Shi Kyung too) when the other guys were eating clams (?) in front of him?

PD: "Joo Won shi are you crying?" 

Joo Won: *Pouts* 

Oh, yeah - I remember that. I was surprised to see the camera then pan over to JW...and he seriously was! All teary-eyed and everything.

By the way, here's a reminder of what happens when JW does get to eat. For those who haven't watched this scene before, after the completion of a bunch of morning missions, all 7 of the guys get a huge lunch featuring gizzard shad, a kind of fish that was in season in the area they were in (this was around Chuseok, hence why they're all in hanbok). JW hadn't had this fish before, so he hesitated for a bit and watched how his hyungs did it before trying it for himself. Once he realized he liked how the fish tasted, he couldn't stop eating it. He then told the PD that it tasted really good, but that he wasn't used to eating the fish whole like his hyungs did - bones and everything. CTH then laughed at JW's childish tastes.

I'll see what other favourite 1N2D bromance scenes I could find on YouTube. Stay tuned!

• Like 3

I was reading all your thoughts about 1N2D and regarding Lee Su Geun I suddenly recalled the moment where they were playing a zombi game and LSG literally just bit Joo Won. :)

0d54808c6155.jpg

f8bd52da032e.jpg

Vice versa, when Joo Won suddenly  slapped LSG to make him loose his straight face and everyone was shoked and burst into laughter. :)

8bfb4e230b9b.jpg

153ebfda5ca8.jpg

Oh yeah that moment of discovering fish. It was hillarious that they used the Gaksital music for this. :)

8e52c34ad180.png

• Like 3