Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

moonandhearts said: have you guys seen this?

I wanna watch the whole show, at least for cutie's parts (or is the one uploaded already just cutie's parts in the show?). Any idea of the show title and if the full ep is available anywhere? thanks! ^^
btw. pingpong. kekeke. cutie does not do well playing table tennis even before. kekeke! but he's awesome in doing ppyong ppyong though! :P 

Guest Mishiellie

@keaiduo yayyyyyy u finally came to visit soompi @mrdimple yupp she is in jw baidu too w. same avatar i talked to her in baidu last week and confirmed haha

@keaiduo those are some very handsome pictures, thanks for sharing them! JWonnie looks gargantuan, so super lanky!

@crazyoverkdrama @ctfrsgp I know my dears I was joking too! Sadly I'll or rather we'll, never be JW's lover. Er don't think he fancies non Koreans hahahaha

Me thinks so too....

I mean, come on.... CUTIE AND PENGUIN??? Ugggghhhh..... =)) =)) =))

stearly said: moonandhearts said: have you guys seen this?

I wanna watch the whole show, at least for cutie's parts (or is the one uploaded already just cutie's parts in the show?). Any idea of the show title and if the full ep is available anywhere? thanks! ^^
btw. pingpong. kekeke. cutie does not do well playing table tennis even before. kekeke! but he's awesome in doing ppyong ppyong though! :P 

@ctfrsgp: When I watch BTS of Love Contract, Mike He' s crying scene is incredible, He totally put himself into his character. I cried a river when watching this BTS. And when i saw Joo Won acted in crying scenes, I feel the same way, JooWon is not himself anymore but his character. That made me love him more.
Your discovery about the similarities between ISWAK/TKA and OB is awesome. You are so detailed, Thanks for your info.
P/s: Sorry friends I will stop talking about irrelevant topic here.
:)

mrdimples said: stearly said: moonandhearts said: have you guys seen this?

Guest keaiduo

Mishiellie

said: @keaiduo yayyyyyy u finally came to visit soompi @mrdimple yupp she is in jw baidu too w. same avatar i talked to her in baidu last week and confirmed haha

Guest Mishiellie

@keaiduo  hahhaha i am thinking of sharing the gifs w. joo won baidu maybe,.. but I made like over 70 already!! going to be a pain to post ALLL pictures  x_x

Guest Mishiellie

gold lotus said:

Mishiellie said: gold lotus said:

Guest Mishiellie

coolreborn said: Mishiellie said: gold lotus said: