Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Screenshot_2013-04-20-12-56-10-1_zps0c3b65d7.png

Translated: Delighted, delighted, delighted

Good news again?? Yey!!

Awww is LeeJW a PD? She tweeted that she met CKH noona today so (nomu= so) it's a good thing...and Cutie spams her back with nomu nomu nomu nomu nomu nomu (so so so so so)

Think he's missing his gangjang noona badly

EDIT: in this case if I'm not wrong I think 춥네요 could either mean chilly/cold or good in different contexts. Since there is a >_<" I'm assuming she means that it's really cold

crazyoverkdrama said:

Good news again?? Yey!!

@crazyoverkdrama: Your translating is much better than my, Google gave to me: “So so so so so so so so” :-)

@stearly dear google is not wrong! Nomu means 'very' or 'so' :) I.e nomu nomu joaheyoh = I really really like you/I so so like you very much

This is one Elephant in the Room (and I am not talking about Cutie's) which I have tried my best to let it slip or ignore it but I think it's best to come clean.

As usual, let me just state that I am not the moderator. I am just a fan who has been on this thread for a long time, like @coolreborn. I don't impose rules and neither do any one of you need to listen to me. We just have some common understanding to make this place a friendlier one for everyone. Not everyone will agree of course. Some take offense to out Moaty posts and have since left. I acknowledge that we are far from perfect and cannot please every fan. However, I can only say that all I ever wanted is a place where all who loves Joo Won can spazz and fangirl about him.

@coolreborn is the caretaker of this thread. She is one of the coolest fan I have ever seen unless you disgree with her moatiness. She can be zealous at times about Cutie and gets jealous if some other men are discussed but mostly she is just sweet. I am more prickly, LOL.

Now about that Elephant....*sigh* We have never ask anyone NOT to discuss or spazz about Joo Won's drama on this thread. This is Joo Won's thread, you can spazz everything about Joo Won here and of course that includes his dramas. Why shouldn't it? However, it is also natural that the drama thread gets more spazzing especially while the drama is being aired like what happened recently on 7th Level Civil Servant and previously Bridal Mask. I too spazz more on 7LCS thread when it was airing than over here. But this doesn't mean you can't spazz more about his dramas on this thread.

The only thing we do not encourage is shipping Joo Won's co-stars on this thread. I have written about this before and maybe it bears repeating. There will be no problem if we only ship one particular girl with Joo Won but the fact is that Joo Won has at least 3 female co-stars we can ship him with : Uee, Jin Se Yeon and Choi Kang Hee (I wont mention the others). I have seen shipping wars elsewhere and it's not pretty. Just imagine,

JSY-JW shipper : "I think JSY looks the most beautiful and she looks most compatible with Joo Won."

JW-Uee shipper :"Ya, but she can't act"

JW-CKH shipper piping in:"but JW says he like noonas and he works best with CKH"

then the other 2 shippers:'But CKH is old!"

This is purely a fictitious exchange, not representative of my opinion either but I think it is not impossible

I am also not applying double standard to myself. Why do I spazz about OB or even TaeJa couple here? I can love TaeJa couple but I don't ship Joo Won and Uee just like I love KangDan couple but I dont ship Joo Won and Jin Se Yeon. If I am a shipper of either, then I will take my ship to the shipper thread because that's where I am totally at home taking TaeJa couple into reality as Joo Won - Uee couple and KangDan couple for real into Joo Won-JSY couple.

I am sorry if I came across as overbearing and giving the impression that I am partial to some dramas and only allow those dramas to be discussed here. That was never the intention and is not.

note: this is not discouraging activity on drama thread but clarifying about discussing Joo Won's dramas on this thread. I actively participate in BM and 7LCS drama threads while it was airing and may do so again if I am re-watching

Thanks @mrdimples for reminding us. Rookies like some of us did not know about the rules governing the threads, so when we get heads up like this, we learn from it and never do it again (well, maybe not always since we do tend to slip sometimes. And i might have done it once or twice, i can't remember anymore. So sorry! Hehe).

And i do agree that shipping openly in one thread causes disagreements and bad feelings. Let's just say i've been jumping through various threads here and shipping wars are always present. I know it already happened in this thread too, and i fervently hope that it will never happen again. Though some of us really likes shipping couples, i agree 100 percent that these are just fictitious characters and while we hope they will be in real life, i can only say that let's respect the others who might not agree with our own views. i myself have my own ship, but i try not to show it unless i have friends who feel the same way.

Me commenting on @mrdimples' reminders doesn't mean i have bad feelings, okay? I think her and @coolreborn are simply the best. Let's accept this open mindedly because we all love Joonie. :))

Okay! Me going to OB to spazz for a while! (that's okay, right?) So, OB buddies, let's spazz there! Oh, and thanks @ctfrsgp too for reminding us earlier too! Now, gotta go get my 2nd dose today! *runs*

crazyoverkdrama said:

daydreamsindecember wrote: »

stearly wrote: »

crazyoverkdrama said:

Good news again?? Yey!!

@crazyoverkdrama: Your translating is much better than my, Google gave to me: “So so so so so so so so”

@stearly dear google is not wrong! Nomu means 'very' or 'so' I.e nomu nomu joaheyoh = I really really like you/I so so like you very much

Lol... See? No translator is really accurate!! That's the fourth translator i'm firing in a week!

fired them. get the moater translator then.kekkeke

Nah... I'll just leave the translating to @daydreamsindecember... (@ctfrsgp unnie, she has longer name than me! Lol) Human translators are better than these apps... :)) :)) :))

ctfrsgp said: @coolreborn itz @bobsavero whoz resisting the lure of OB fr me. Shez putting up a tough fight :)) making me work very hard... too bad there aint any hawt scenes in OB except for tat Tae-Hee in the black tanktop playing basketball scene or tat scene in the bathroom with Tae-Pil where TH tried shielding himself with tat little towel even though hez wearing a singlet :( Any tips for me?? Kekekeke

crazyoverkdrama said:

daydreamsindecember wrote: »

stearly wrote: »

crazyoverkdrama said:

Good news again?? Yey!!

@crazyoverkdrama: Your translating is much better than my, Google gave to me: “So so so so so so so so”

@stearly dear google is not wrong! Nomu means 'very' or 'so' I.e nomu nomu joaheyoh = I really really like you/I so so like you very much

Lol... See? No translator is really accurate!! That's the fourth translator i'm firing in a week!

Translation on Joo Won baidu by lucy_gege

Lee JW says something about it being very cold and JW tweet back "Very very very very very..."

Should we tweet him: "You are very HOT!"

I wonder if he will reply the same?

Aha! My korean's not that rusty it seems hahaha I was right! *happy* btw thanks for the vote of confidence @crazyoverkdrama but erm I don't want to be fired...*small voice*

Lol.. @mrdimples, please do try... I might be brazen on posting moatie thoughts, but i tremble when i post something on his twitter. I'm not into spamming people who don't answer back. =)) =)) =)) weird huh??

If you guys do tweet him back, let me know if he tweets back! =)) =)) =))