Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Yah...pororo, with u and @daydreamsindecember plus d good Doc, i left with barely a few characters left to tweet my msg. Like @bobsavero whoz Z to me nNext time u wil become P, Dionne will be D and whoever has long names will get mentioned by the 1st alphabet in her name.

Haizz.. Note chan, I think someone in soompi doesnt like u or me coz we hav been kicked out of soompi twice alrdy since this morning *sigh* letz go, Note chan.

Guilty as charged, I hadn't realized that having a long username would give repercussions on Twitter LOL. Should I change daydreamsindecember to JW'slover? :D

Guilty as charged, I hadn't realized that having a long username would give repercussions on Twitter LOL. Should I change daydreamsindecember to JW'slover? :D

Dionne, dun worry... Im jus kidding with ya. Anyways if ya gonna use tat as your useID U probably need to add a number behind it... therez alrdy a queue forming for tat name. Oso wat wld Junnie think if U tweet him with tat name. We alrdy had a stalker in twitter this afternoon... dun we, Z?? :D:)) Ooooopppsss... I forgot U is a restricted alphabet in this thread. I dun wan to be accused of pairing cutie with anyone female artistes. Sorry Im in my naughty sarcastic mood today >:)

Guess who I had my feeding session with at lunch today? Kekekekeke...

(cr. Dcinside)

Screenshot_2013-04-20-11-00-52-1_zpsa1508fed.png

Herez d article in d chinese entertainment mag I bought just now. Previously this mag was mentioned in Baidu. Translator nims, your services required here please? But actually the contents is more or less wat we hav alrdy know fr past interviews we hav read translated fr korean mags and fr Win Win.

20130420_191317-1_zpscdc1a323.jpg

20130420_191354_zps21ca88dd.jpg

20130420_191333_zps16556adb.jpg

20130420_191437-1_zpsc096c428.jpg

20130420_191451-1_zps462bcff8.jpg

20130420_191536_zps6dcea05c.jpg

20130420_191551-1_zpsb8d6ae29.jpg

(cr. Easy magazine, WWW.IEASY.TV)

have you guys seen this? 

I wanna watch the whole show, at least for cutie's parts (or is the one uploaded already just cutie's parts in the show?). Any idea of the show title and if the full ep is available anywhere? thanks! ^^
btw. pingpong. kekeke. cutie does not do well playing table tennis even before. kekeke! but he's awesome in doing ppyong ppyong though! :P 

I used to be obsessed with a drama like this. That was a Taiwanese drama - " Love Contract" starred by Ariel Lin and Mike He. Lots of people said that this series was boring, the ending was bad and stopped watching it, I still found it worthwatching, like TaeJa couple I also admire "Xiao Feng and Aken" lovestory.

For those who are still hesitant to watch OB, please dont miss our Cutie's awesome drama. Very often I still re-watch TaJae scenes as my habit. I don't know whether I can find a lover like Tae-hee in RL? I'm looking one.

Sorry ladies, going off-topic here. You can skip this post if you are not interested.

@gold lotus Ive watched Love Contract a few yrs back. Though I may not rem the storyline very well now, but I do recall tat tis is the debut drama of Mike He (or maybe not but it did put him on the list of popular hearthrob) and he did quite well for a rookie actor back then in 2004 who was previously only a model. But the person who caught my attention in LC was his co-actress Ariel Lin. She went on to make "It Started With A Kiss" with Joseph Cheng which was became a huge success tat a sequel (They Kiss Again) was filmed. BTW, ISWAK was adapted fr a Jap manga and was much later remade into the Koreans' version Mischevious Kiss. This drama series gained many shippers amongst its audience. Their fans had actually hoped tat the 2 actor/actress wld date in RL bcoz their on screen chemistry was really good. They actually went on to make a 3rd drama "Love and Bread" which in my opinion not as good as ISWAK and TKA in terms of script though.

I think there are similarities between ISWAK/TKA and OB where they each had a very good team of ppl working tog - the cast, the production team, a good script and supportive fans.

One interesting point I noted is the total eps of ISWAK and TKA are 50 - the original length of OB if they had not extended by 8 eps. And if not bcoz of the extension, Junnie may hav accepted the role in tat suguek drama instead of BM. Then we wldnt hav the opportunity to see cutie's remarkable performance as Gaksital. And he wldnt hav been where he is now.

Thank you for your time in reading this! *bows and hops away*

I've been seeing these Joo Won memes for some time now and thought to share it here (if it hasn't been shared before)
baker kingtumblr_m9gqunVIXK1qj7wgmo1_1280.jpg

Ojakgyotumblr_m599gw2aNX1qj7wgmo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_m05x18OinS1qj7wgmo1_1280.jpg

Gaksitaltumblr_m57jvl5Tuk1qj7wgmo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_ma50vvYz3N1qj7wgmo1_1280.jpg

credits to donnapie.tumblr.com for the memes! 
(donnapie-ssi are you here in this thread? :P thanks and we want more. kekeke)

Guest Mishiellie

yuppp I have about 10 pages to back track.......  no time today tho... hmmm maybe at work if I have time.... I am prepared to read 20+ pages od JW HW today!!!! 

oo!!! I woke up too early this morning.. so used 1 hr and made Gif for his new Mountia CF

Guest Mishiellie

ok!!
time for gif spam 
mt1_zpsf39056f0.gif

hmmmmmmmmmm does this one count as a moaty one???
mt2_zps8069197e.gifmt3_zps9e3dd6cd.gifmt4_zps6da191ed.gifmt5_zpsa0a285c8.gifmt6_zps39d0e718.gif

YES!!! COME INTO THE MOAT LAKE AND JOINT US!!!!
mt7_zps5ba45681.gif  

Instead of the bag... how abt ur clothes too!! ahahaha 
mt8_zps849f1528.gif

Our cutie soo happpy to jump into the moat lake...
mt9_zps6329c08c.gif
mt10_zps5c6e14b5.gif

mt11_zpsd7cff1eb.gif

ENJOYY