Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Mishiellie said: coolreborn said: Mishiellie said: gold lotus said:
mrdimples said: stearly said: moonandhearts said: have you guys seen this?

I wanna watch the whole show, at least for cutie's parts (or is the one uploaded already just cutie's parts in the show?). Any idea of the show title and if the full ep is available anywhere? thanks! ^^
btw. pingpong. kekeke. cutie does not do well playing table tennis even before. kekeke! but he's awesome in doing ppyong ppyong though! :P 

mrdimples said: stearly said: moonandhearts said: have you guys seen this?

I wanna watch the whole show, at least for cutie's parts (or is the one uploaded already just cutie's parts in the show?). Any idea of the show title and if the full ep is available anywhere? thanks! ^^
btw. pingpong. kekeke. cutie does not do well playing table tennis even before. kekeke! but he's awesome in doing ppyong ppyong though! :P 

Sexy hand veins!!!!

nsc201304072322411.jpg
cr as tagged

I think @mrdimples will love this pic.

-edit-

I know this is from his birthday party... but don't you think he looks like the gift that is waiting to be unwrapped? Aissshhhh.... there goes my sanity again. Unwrap Cutie, Yay!!!!!

Guest Mishiellie

@coolreborn @daydreamindecember   omggg..... all these gifs u guys are showing me.... cant... concentrate... at ... work...... 
I think my face is red now

I think the next CF our cutie needs to take on is underwear  AGREE?????

Guest Mishiellie

@simplydramafied thanxx it's ok.. I have my HD chinese subbed version.. i'll make gifs out of that.. I have 18eps left to download ^___^

daydreamsindecember said: mrdimples said: stearly said: moonandhearts said: have you guys seen this?

Guest Mishiellie

coolreborn said: Yeah more!!! Mount-it Mountia~!!!!

pic00211.png

pic00212.png

pic00213.png

pic00214.png

pic00215.png

ps. gif makers, can you do me a gif out of this scene... if you can do it close-up then its much better. Thank you!!!

mrdimples said: daydreamsindecember said: mrdimples said: stearly said: moonandhearts said: have you guys seen this?

Mishiellie said: mrdimples said: daydreamsindecember said:

coolreborn

wrote:

»

daydreamsindecember said:<br />

@crazyoverkdrama

@coolreborn

@mrdimples

@ctfrsgp

I'm super psyched to watch OB now...here I come Tae Hee! <br />

<br />

<br />

@daydreamsindecember

, Did the hawt and sweaty Tae Hee got you? Prepare to be mesmerized by Tae Hee's charms.

mrdimples said: Mishiellie said: mrdimples said: daydreamsindecember said:

coolreborn

wrote:

»

daydreamsindecember said:<br />

@crazyoverkdrama

@coolreborn

@mrdimples

@ctfrsgp

I'm super psyched to watch OB now...here I come Tae Hee! <br />

<br />

<br />

@daydreamsindecember

, Did the hawt and sweaty Tae Hee got you? Prepare to be mesmerized by Tae Hee's charms.

Guest Mishiellie

mrdimples

said: [color=#000099]This is one Elephant in the Room (and I am not talking about Cutie's) which I have tried my best to let it slip or ignore it but I think it's best to come clean.

As usual, let me just state that I am not the moderator. I am just a fan who has been on this thread for a long time, like @coolreborn. I don't impose rules and neither do any one of you need to listen to me. We just have some common understanding to make this place a friendlier one for everyone. Not everyone will agree of course. Some take offense to out Moaty posts and have since left. I acknowledge that we are far from perfect and cannot please every fan. However, I can only say that all I ever wanted is a place where all who loves Joo Won can spazz and fangirl about him.

@coolreborn is the caretaker of this thread. She is one of the coolest fan I have ever seen unless you disgree with her moatiness. She can be zealous at times about Cutie and gets jealous if some other men are discussed but mostly she is just sweet. I am more prickly, LOL.

Now about that Elephant....*sigh* We have never ask anyone NOT to discuss or spazz about Joo Won's drama on this thread. This is Joo Won's thread, you can spazz everything about Joo Won here and of course that includes his dramas. Why shouldn't it? However, it is also natural that the drama thread gets more spazzing especially while the drama is being aired like what happened recently on 7th Level Civil Servant and previously Bridal Mask. I too spazz more on 7LCS thread when it was airing than over here. But this doesn't mean you can't spazz more about his dramas on this thread.

The only thing we do not encourage is shipping Joo Won's co-stars on this thread. I have written about this before and maybe it bears repeating. There will be no problem if we only ship one particular girl with Joo Won but the fact is that Joo Won has at least 3 female co-stars we can ship him with : Uee, Jin Se Yeon and Choi Kang Hee (I wont mention the others). I have seen shipping wars elsewhere and it's not pretty. Just imagine,

JSY-JW shipper : "I think JSY looks the most beautiful and she looks most compatible with Joo Won."

JW-Uee shipper :"Ya, but she can't act"

JW-CKH shipper piping in:"but JW says he like noonas and he works best with CKH"

then the other 2 shippers:'But CKH is old!"

This is purely a fictitious exchange, not representative of my opinion either but I think it is not impossible

I am also not applying double standard to myself. Why do I spazz about OB or even TaeJa couple here? I can love TaeJa couple but I don't ship Joo Won and Uee just like I love KangDan couple but I dont ship Joo Won and Jin Se Yeon. If I am a shipper of either, then I will take my ship to the shipper thread because that's where I am totally at home taking TaeJa couple into reality as Joo Won - Uee couple and KangDan couple for real into Joo Won-JSY couple.

I am sorry if I came across as overbearing and giving the impression that I am partial to some dramas and only allow those dramas to be discussed here. That was never the intention and is not. [/color]

[color=#000099]note: this is not discouraging activity on drama thread but clarifying about discussing Joo Won's dramas on this thread[/color].[color=#000099] I actively participate in BM and 7LCS drama threads while it was airing and may do so again if I am re-watching [/color]

Guest Mishiellie

crazyoverkdrama said: Lol.. @mrdimples, please do try... I might be brazen on posting moatie thoughts, but i tremble when i post something on his twitter. I'm not into spamming people who don't answer back. =))=))=)) weird huh??

If you guys do tweet him back, let me know if he tweets back! =))=))=))