Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

@ctfrsgp  ooo the last 2 are HD.. but the damn speech bubble thingy completely blocked cutie's butt..

lol so no HD moaty gif can be made ahaha  

but thanxx bunny unnie.. im going to watch bts and see if there are any gif worthy frames

My dear... bubble + butt = bubble butt =)) =))

Mishiellie said: @ctfrsgp   
and for you my bunny unnie... because of your before sleep post on this burger CF.. I had to go make GIFs.. I loved this CF  Wonnie was sooo cutee in there
tumblr_ml7wotRDiQ1rvgn4zo4_400.gif

Why do I wish I was that burger being slammed down by Cutie? That wooden board looks hard, a mattress would be a better idea. Heck, a cold floor will do too!

tumblr_ml7wotRDiQ1rvgn4zo1_400.gif
that apron is mighty distracting, Namja!!!!!

I always loved JW's =O face ahahah tumblr_ml7wotRDiQ1rvgn4zo2_250.gif

My mouth would be a O too if the above scenario plays out....

tumblr_ml7wotRDiQ1rvgn4zo3_250.gif
with hips like his, will be "O" all night long

Guest Mishiellie

@mrdimples  AHAHAHAHA your comments on the burger gif made me laugh so hard ahahah 

but man I have been making gifs every night... and totally forgot all about my drama!!
BM and TWTWB  

arch00 wrote: »

@coolreborn master I am still confuse at one one point . I am in Finland but I am not Finnish so is it okay if I include my home country also coz I want him to know he has fan from the other side of the world where people rarely recognize the korean actors . Plzzz help me

Yah... this bunnie is still here... now munching on some cookies for supper... cant sleep with an empty growling tummy..

Hi archie, same theory... Im chinese but Im not from the country up north but fr SGP a little island so small u can hardly see it on the map but Im wan cutie to know tatz someone here who loves him

BTW, I found some hawtie treats for u @arch00, @crazyoverkdrama pororo and @bobsavero BOB in Naver - http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=277&aid=0002976769

Oh yey!!! Hey archie!! It's your hawtie!! Ooopppsss... Off topic! But thanks Bunny Unnie! :x :x

Guest Mishiellie

@mrdimples  LOL!! I use KMplayer to capture frames and then photoshop to make gifs
I followed this person's tutorial
how to capture layers using KMplayerhttp://addicted-to-drama.tumblr.com/post/40905642282

Making gifs on photoshophttp://addicted-to-drama.tumblr.com/post/40901174056

I have photoshop cs4.. so the layout was different from her.. had to search around and plus my photoshop is in Chinese..so took me a while.. but it is really simple
and KM player makes is sooooo easy to screen cap each frame 

Found this article thru Naver... hey ladies, time to put your infamously moaty google translator to work :D

http://www.playdb.co.kr/magazine/magazine_temp_view.asp?kindno=2&no=52005&page=1

Screenshot_2013-04-14-12-19-30_zpsfaa72b39.png

Screenshot_2013-04-14-12-19-43_zps2fd4bfc1.png

Edit: This translator is not moaty, it's dead serious. Too bad... I can't understand what he is saying... Lol

Google Trans?? Whatever... :)) :))

crazyoverkdrama said:

ctfrsgp

wrote:

»

arch00 wrote: »<br />

@coolreborn

master I am still confuse at one one point . I am in Finland but I am not Finnish so is it okay if I include my home country also coz I want him to know he has fan from the other side of the world where people rarely recognize the korean actors . Plzzz help me

Yah... this bunnie is still here... now munching on some cookies for supper... cant sleep with an empty growling tummy..

Hi archie, same theory... Im chinese but Im not from the country up north but fr SGP a little island so small u can hardly see it on the map but Im wan cutie to know tatz someone here who loves him

BTW, I found some hawtie treats for u

@arch00

@crazyoverkdrama

pororo and

@bobsavero

BOB in Naver -

http://m.news.naver.com/read.nhn?mode=LSD&mid=sec&sid1=106&oid=277&aid=0002976769

huh? I am confused...I thought archie's hawtie is Daddy Han? Wasn't that what the old Upos thingee was about? What else has archie been growing?

Master @mrdimples, didn't you know?? Archie invested in a new plot in the Gardens and is now planting new upos after her ship sank in the deep sea...

You can see her planting upos with hawtie's face in her garden but she'll be spending more time in the moaty lake with Cutie. Hawtie is her distraction.

=)) =))

@Mishiellie you're a gif-a-holic now!! A moaty-gif-a-holic!! :)) :)) But nevertheless, thank you for doing these good deeds :)) :))

Oh man, the thread just started to pick up around this time, would like to stay and spazz away, but I have to wake up early tomorrow...

For all of you on the other side of the globe...

tumblr_ml888weVZS1rydcdro2_250.gif

tumblr_ml888weVZS1rydcdro1_250.giftumblr_ml7xlvZGhj1rydcdro4_r2_250.gif
tumblr_ml7xlvZGhj1rydcdro1_250.giftumblr_ml7xlvZGhj1rydcdro2_250.gif

Guest Mishiellie

latteholic said: @Mishiellie you're a gif-a-holic now!! A moaty-gif-a-holic!! :)) :)) But nevertheless, thank you for doing these good deeds :)) :))

Oh man, the thread just started to pick up around this time, would like to stay and spazz away, but I have to wake up early tomorrow...

Mishiellie said: latteholic said: @Mishiellie you're a gif-a-holic now!! A moaty-gif-a-holic!! :)) :)) But nevertheless, thank you for doing these good deeds :)) :))