Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

@raito1310 I had a feeling Yoochun and Seo In Guk would be in ratings race since they seem to have a lot of fans especially in the teens. Yoochun if he scores would hit a Grand Slam!!!! His fans seems to increasing by the minute. Seo In Guk after acting in Reply 1997 garnered a lot of female fans. Anyways I am happy JW is in the Top 5 of both the sections :)

Guest mhelbenito

@mhelbenito  oooo doc how do u do those show previous quotes thingys??

anyhow... I have been on soompi since I woke up

time to go do some productive stuff.... I need to file my taxes and do laundry lol

Im sorry dear. Whadaya mean previous quote thingy?

ctfrsgp said:

daydreamsindecember

wrote:

»

Talking about meeting bubble butt, is there any way we can petition for a world tour? I want a JW fan meet! Maybe we can mass-tweet him? At least there's hope for other international fans who are not in Korea or Japan. In Spore we have seen Lee Minho, Song Joongki, Kim Hyun Joong, Song Seung Heon, etc and soon Hyun Bin. Wonnie it's your turn!!! We wanna grab some butts....

>:)

simplydramafied1082 said: Hope I don't sound like a drill sergeant but let's get cracking.....So far we have got like close to 20 names on the group tweet. Let's start practising on our tweets (I need to perfect mine a 'lil bit more due to the 140 words limit, phew!). @coolreborn do you think we have an option to create a poll-o-meter in our thread? So we can get everyones' opinions and suggestions counted. Let's start with @coolreborn initiating the group tweet in english with a small introduction and ending with @mrdimples in hangul ( well simply put you guys took care of this thread from it's infancy to it's teenage years - we could become a body in this thread due to your dedication!!!!! )    B-)
I hope everyone has got their IDs ready; maybe by this Sunday let us have some drafts posted to give an idea how everyone would like to tweet so we can help the others who are still in confusion.
So far to list the YAY'S for the group tweets are as follows:@ctfrsgp , @manyearsago , @Mishiellie , @raito1310 , @arch00 , @mhelbenito , @crazyforkdrama , @daydreamsindecember , @silhouettes90 , @latteholic , @kithyhoo , @padme , @nhatkhanh , @Aera , @Valinor500 , @stearly , @mrdimples , @coolreborn and myself.
We have got some of the oldies and newbies here - do let us know if you are interested (will respect your decision if you think otherwise and would like to be discreet ):@mydeed , @Cate77 , @mikhaella75 , @deftydefty , @septmoon16 , @jooceci , @keaiduo , @dreamer , @nemesis90  .......
If I have missed out anyone, please accept my sincere apologies since I tried skimming through the maximum possible pages - please do post :)
So let's post our concerns and drafts maybe after @coolreborn / @mrdimples / @stearly posts the 1N2D screencaps on Sunday 14th April 2013, so we don't get lost in the spazzing and can be in schedule with our friends from the other hemispheres.......
PEACE !!!!!!   :)>-

Guest mydeed

Hope I don't sound like a drill sergeant but let's get cracking.....So far we have got like close to 20 names on the group tweet. Let's start practising on our tweets (I need to perfect mine a 'lil bit more due to the 140 words limit, phew!). @coolreborn do you think we have an option to create a poll-o-meter in our thread? So we can get everyones' opinions and suggestions counted. Let's start with @coolreborn initiating the group tweet in english with a small introduction and ending with @mrdimples in hangul ( well simply put you guys took care of this thread from it's infancy to it's teenage years - we could become a body in this thread due to your dedication!!!!! )    B-)

I hope everyone has got their IDs ready; maybe by this Sunday let us have some drafts posted to give an idea how everyone would like to tweet so we can help the others who are still in confusion.

So far to list the YAY'S for the group tweets are as follows:@ctfrsgp , @manyearsago , @Mishiellie , @raito1310 , @arch00 , @mhelbenito , @crazyforkdrama , @daydreamsindecember , @silhouettes90 , @latteholic , @kithyhoo , @padme , @nhatkhanh , @Aera , @Valinor500 , @stearly , @mrdimples , @coolreborn and myself.

We have got some of the oldies and newbies here - do let us know if you are interested (will respect your decision if you think otherwise and would like to be discreet ):@mydeed , @Cate77 , @mikhaella75 , @deftydefty , @septmoon16 , @jooceci , @keaiduo , @dreamer , @nemesis90  .......

If I have missed out anyone, please accept my sincere apologies since I tried skimming through the maximum possible pages - please do post :)

So let's post our concerns and drafts maybe after @coolreborn / @mrdimples / @stearly posts the 1N2D screencaps on Sunday 14th April 2013, so we don't get lost in the spazzing and can be in schedule with our friends from the other hemispheres.......

PEACE !!!!!!   :)>-

Read all the comments from you guys.. I dont hv a tweeter acct at the moment :-) :-) Hmmm let me see if I can manage one. And guys, I'm so excited and happy with the idea of tweeting our dear Joo Wonie. I'm okay with it :-)

coolreborn said:@simplydramafied1082:

I think there's no poll-o-meter here dear. 

I also think we have to drop the Hangul translation at the moment, except if it's only a short one coz I remember, we need to put @moonjunwon in the tweet and if we post both english/other language and then hangul translation, we might be out of characters.

ex: @Moonjunwon We love you! Fighting! From JW/주원 Soompi Int'l Fans-Philippines -> this took up 65 characters.

I think I will only tweet him something like that. I also abbreviated our soompi thread name, I think his hangul name is already there and will understand what JW stands for.

Awww... @simplydramafied1082, do we need an introduction? I thought we will just tweet him like the one I posted above. :\"> 

Ok, lets do this after 1N2D. Prepare yourself for tweeting. Maybe we can have schedules when we will tweet... do it once a week, maybe. Just to show Cutie we are here and we are supporting and loving him.

Guest arch00

@coolreborn master I am still confuse at one one point . I am in Finland but I am not Finnish so is it okay if I include my home country also coz I want him to know he has fan from the other side of the world where people rarely recognize the korean actors . Plzzz help me :)

simplydramafied1082 said: coolreborn said:@simplydramafied1082:

I think there's no poll-o-meter here dear. 

I also think we have to drop the Hangul translation at the moment, except if it's only a short one coz I remember, we need to put @moonjunwon in the tweet and if we post both english/other language and then hangul translation, we might be out of characters.

ex: @Moonjunwon We love you! Fighting! From JW/주원 Soompi Int'l Fans-Philippines -> this took up 65 characters.

I think I will only tweet him something like that. I also abbreviated our soompi thread name, I think his hangul name is already there and will understand what JW stands for.

Awww... @simplydramafied1082, do we need an introduction? I thought we will just tweet him like the one I posted above. :\"> 

Ok, lets do this after 1N2D. Prepare yourself for tweeting. Maybe we can have schedules when we will tweet... do it once a week, maybe. Just to show Cutie we are here and we are supporting and loving him.

Guest arch00

arch00 said:

@coolreborn master I am still confuse at one one point . I am in Finland but I am not Finnish so is it okay if I include my home country also coz I want him to know he has fan from the other side of the world where people rarely recognize the korean actors . Plzzz help me

@arch00, Omo, of course you could my dear.

thanqu master @coolreborn and @ctfrsgp unnie

Coz I was confuse as If I would have been living here for forever then I would have used Finland but I am here for short term. Okay then I will include mine home country hehe

People don't know much korean actors in my country :))

Edit :-- haha and in my friends circle I am the only one who is into k world so I cannot spazz about anything with them :))

Thank you so much everyone here >:D<

Guest Mishiellie

raito1310 said: agree with you @nhatkhanh i'm wondering that too...but maybe because it's more difficult when there are Park Yoo Chun & Lee Seung Ki in the list ^^ .

Guest nhatkhanh

raito1310 said: agree with you @nhatkhanh i'm wondering that too...but maybe because it's more difficult when there are Park Yoo Chun & Lee Seung Ki in the list ^^ .

coolreborn said: @simplydramafied1082, O-O, I think I might also confuse somebody... I also mean we will brainstorm on this matter this Sunday, yep prepare some drafts like you said and maybe compare tweets. Of course we tweet what we want, *just don't tweet moat stuffs, lol*  And oh, what I mean by tweeting on schedules is, after we tweet him on May, we can have another group tweeting moment, we can't just stop at one tweet, right?