Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest Mishiellie

jwthfc said: Thank you all ^ ^ @Aera @simplydramafie... @Mishiellie @latteholic @padme 
Hi soompi friends, may i join the group tweet too? ^ ^ But today i cannot havebrainstorming with you. I'll go to Songkran festival in Korea soon. It'll be nearbycutie's house :P  that's my hidden purpose going there :x :P

Mishiellie said: jwthfc said: Thank you all ^ ^ @Aera @simplydramafie... @Mishiellie @latteholic @padme 
Hi soompi friends, may i join the group tweet too? ^ ^ But today i cannot havebrainstorming with you. I'll go to Songkran festival in Korea soon. It'll be nearbycutie's house :P  that's my hidden purpose going there :x :P

Guest Mishiellie

jwthfc said: Mishiellie said: jwthfc said: Thank you all ^ ^ @Aera @simplydramafie... @Mishiellie @latteholic @padme 

Guest mydeed

Thank you all ^ ^ @Aera @simplydramafie... @Mishiellie @latteholic @padme 

Welcome.

OMG.. you've met him in person. Faint.

I cant imagine how handsome Joo Won in real life... Omi. One question.... Does he smell yummy???!!! Ngeeee...

Sniff sniff ;-)

Happy Songkran to you, have fun splashing water :-) :-)

ctfrsgp said:I was going to put Note chan to sleep when I saw this pic... now, where can I find one of tat burger at this hour... geeezzz... Im hungry neh... *hops away to raid the kitchen*

Now where can I find the man that made that burger?? ;;) ;;);))

U meant the old Colonel, my dear twin @latteholic?

:-\" ;;):D:))

@nhatkhanh @latteholic I thought popularity awards are determined by public voting only... & of course me too I hope JW will win an award because he deserves it :) ! But I'm already happy he is the MC so we can see him during all the award ceremony :pYes for me "Don't click" seems a small horror movie, it is much less popular than other movies... By curiosity I just looked for its box-office and it was not bad at all, even surprisingly good in my opinion : almost 900 000 admissions ^^ 

Guest Mishiellie

omomomo
I am sooooo productive today... i made 17 gifs O_O
I had to stop myself LOL
tumblr_ml7x316IFT1rvgn4zo2_400.gif

Ohhhh the intense stare and lip rubbing combo!!!!

tumblr_ml7x316IFT1rvgn4zo1_500.gif

tumblr_ml7x0dzCSv1rvgn4zo1_250.giftumblr_ml7x0dzCSv1rvgn4zo4_250.giftumblr_ml7x0dzCSv1rvgn4zo3_250.gif

latteholic

said:

Mishiellie

said:

@mhelbenito @coolreborn @mrdimples  

muhahahaha   made 3 gifs with our moat community in mind!!!  enjoy the view  =P

too bad I couldn't find glorious HQ version of the CF

edit: these moaty mountia gifs are exclusive

to soompi JW thread ahaha.. I didn't post it anywhere else heeheehee

cf4_zps06c37527.gif

cf2_zps817db05d.gif

cf3_zpsf02abb82.gif

I'll make more tonight!!

Today's gif theme will be 

JW CF  =D

Guest Mishiellie

@ctfrsgp   
and for you my bunny unnie... because of your before sleep post on this burger CF.. I had to go make GIFs.. I loved this CF  Wonnie was sooo cutee in there
tumblr_ml7wotRDiQ1rvgn4zo4_400.gif

tumblr_ml7wotRDiQ1rvgn4zo5_400.gif

tumblr_ml7wotRDiQ1rvgn4zo1_400.gif

I always loved JW's =O face ahahah tumblr_ml7wotRDiQ1rvgn4zo2_250.gif

tumblr_ml7wotRDiQ1rvgn4zo3_250.gif

Now u hav done it baby bunnie, Ive gotta hav tat Colonel burger or maybe 2 later... one for last night and one for lunch today :))

this morning Note chan is a bit retarded... probably worked him too hard yesterday.  now Im typing on my laptop Tobbi :D

@mishiellie, let me go search in YT if there are any HD vid of those CFs

Guest Mishiellie

ctfrsgp said:

Now u hav done it baby bunnie, Ive gotta hav tat Colonel burger or maybe 2 later... one for last night and one for lunch today :))

this morning Note chan is a bit retarded... probably worked him too hard yesterday.  now Im typing on my laptop Tobbi :D

@mishiellie, let me go search in YT if there are any HD vid of those CFs