Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest mhelbenito

mhelbenito said:

mrdimples said:

Last week we didn't get to see Cutie in White and Wet, can you imagine if his pants were white like what he wore in Bridal Mask?

Previous ep of 1N2D:

I am sure @coolreborn has her HD ones stash some where

Omo!! The perks of hanging out with bunny sissies @ctfrsgp and @mishiellie, is that I get to eat loads of carrots, which is good for my eyesight!! 

Trust me @mrdimples, Im just hopping in the garden for carrots, then will be skinny dipping back to the moat ....I have bionics eyes now, even without HD.  But it would be better if there is! LMAO!!!! Right @coolreborn ?? :)) >:):D

@mrdimples, @mhelbenito.... It's pretty hard to get screencap of this episode, first off, they are moving around so much... second, the uploaded HD is not that good... But I manage to take some... here it goes.

pic00025.png

<

:D

@coolreborn awwww thank you dearie!! Haha junnie's moving too much on purpose? :)) joowonnie's thoughts which is better by the way, green or gray? (Well white is for the rear view) :))

@coolreborn awwww thank you dearie!! Haha junnie's moving too much on purpose? :)) joowonnie's thoughts which is better by the way, green or gray? (Well white is for the rear view) :))

My good doctor, if white is the front view, you'll need to be a miracle worker literally

Hi @jwthfc, welcome to Joo Won Soompi. It is so great to see so many people joining up! No hassles on the language - as they say Music has no language, Joowonie is our music :DReading your posts feels like we got a prayer answered :) Even though you do not know hangul you managed to see Joo Won. For me even to have a glimpse of him from far is like one wish off my bucketlist :x  I really would like to see him perform in the Ghost musical but commitments in real life has come up but I am all ears to hear your experiences first hand and many @Soompi are planning to attend too, so I can read it to my heart's content.
Here is Joo Won in his most sexiest post welcoming you (this picture always makes my heart race  =P~  )
Oh and additionally I love your Facebook page. Awesome photos and posts :)
JooWonhandshake_zps69d76905.jpg

Cr: Marie Claire Korea

simplydramafied1082 said: Hi @jwthfc, welcome to Joo Won Soompi. It is so great to see so many people joining up! No hassles on the language - as they say Music has no language, Joowonie is our music :DReading your posts feels like we got a prayer answered :) Even though you do not know hangul you managed to see Joo Won. For me even to have a glimpse of him from far is like one wish off my bucketlist :x  I really would like to see him perform in the Ghost musical but commitments in real life has come up but I am all ears to hear your experiences first hand and many @Soompi are planning to attend too, so I can read it to my heart's content.
Here is Joo Won in his most sexiest post welcoming you (this picture always makes my heart race  =P~  )

Cr: Marie Claire Korea

Im out having coffee with my friends' date=' and im sneaking in... i dont have "awesome" and "lol" buttons in my phone mode of soompi... why oh why?!?! :(( :-B [/quote']

Doc, no need to switch to Full Site. Jus try touchg at the empty space beside "Quote" the 3 additional buttons will appear. See screencap of my Note chan below :)

Screenshot_2013-04-13-21-50-33_zps78d62b9b.png

Talking about meeting bubble butt, is there any way we can petition for a world tour? I want a JW fan meet! Maybe we can mass-tweet him? At least there's hope for other international fans who are not in Korea or Japan. In Spore we have seen Lee Minho, Song Joongki, Kim Hyun Joong, Song Seung Heon, etc and soon Hyun Bin. Wonnie it's your turn!!! We wanna grab some butts.... >:)

Guest arch00

"coolreborn wrote:

@arch00, You'll know when you get there... wait, you should know, your a nurse.

@coolreborn master haha yeah I am and for now I am the gardener of the Old Upos haha and I know When we are nourishing, they say NO and say NO IT'S TOOO SMALL =)) =))

@arch00... Was reading your post and then saw your siggy... I think Cutie knows what you are saying. :))

@coolreborn master cutie would have been saying UUUFFFF arch00 don't compare with the old upos :))

Hmmmmm...............I am speaking aloud my thoughts here...

I think I prefer not to have a fanclub name like those idol kpop fanclubs who give themselves some unique name. When I first mooted the idea, I just wanted something simple that Cutie can recognize easily and remember as he sees more of our tweets. Call me boring, I would prefer say "Joo Won International Soompi Fans" or "Joo Won Soompi International Fans" or "Joo Won International Fans on Soompi" Reason is that I want him to know we are from all over the world as conveyed by the word "International" and Soompi is the forum we get together. If anyone has an idea of a name where we can convey the same meanings, it'll be great. Or if you think an attention grabbing name is more important or a name that has meaning like what @ctfrsgp suggested, let's brainstorm and agree on this before we tweet

Well, itz jus a suggestion and I wasnt aware tat the discussion abt the name thingy has long ended. Im fine with wat mrdimples mentioned above jus tat itz like at least 33 characters incl the spacg in btween the words. Therez a limit of 140 per tweet and aft discounting the grp name, this bunnie will be left with 107 characters to work with on her msg :(( :(( I must start planning my msg now. I still a newbie in tweetg still not as fluent in short forms in messaging th_096_K.gif

Guest mhelbenito

Got it now @ctfrsgp sissy!! Me not too techy lol. was able to figure it out, haha thanks sp much bunny sissy!

Talking about meeting bubble butt' date=' is there any way we can petition for a world tour? I want a JW fan meet! Maybe we can mass-tweet him? At least there's hope for other international fans who are not in Korea or Japan. In Spore we have seen Lee Minho, Song Joongki, Kim Hyun Joong, Song Seung Heon, etc and soon Hyun Bin. Wonnie it's your turn!!! We wanna grab some butts.... >:) [/quote']

itz great if Junnie can come visit our little island nation... but the organisers r always charging really ridiculous prices for the tickets to these fanmeets. I wonder how much of tat money actually goes to the celebrities' earnings. I dun mind spending tat kind of money if all of it contributes to cutie's dream home funds.

@coolreborn master cutie would have been saying UUUFFFF arch00 don't compare with the old upos :))

Hey archie, didnt u see our tweets earlier today? The good doc @mhelbenito and us had fun there and did something tat quickened our heartbeats for few mins :)) :))