Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Guest Mishiellie

arch00 said: @coolreborn master I am still confuse at one one point . I am in Finland but I am not Finnish so is it okay if I include my home country also coz I want him to know he has fan from the other side of the world where people rarely recognize the korean actors . Plzzz help me :)

Guest Mishiellie

oo btw.. anyone have YT link of out cutie's Mountia CF?? I want HQ version I have not so good quality version.. I see some Gif worthy moments... and some nice possible moaty butt shots LOL??
thx in advance!!!!
(i'm already planning for tonight's JW Gif homework) 

Guest arch00

coolreborn said:

@simplydramafied1082, O-O, I think I might also confuse somebody... I also mean we will brainstorm on this matter this Sunday, yep prepare some drafts like you said and maybe compare tweets. Of course we tweet what we want, *just don't tweet moat stuffs, lol*  And oh, what I mean by tweeting on schedules is, after we tweet him on May, we can have another group tweeting moment, we can't just stop at one tweet, right?

Of course we can have another group tweeting :) I guess Cutie would be more than happy to see the support he is getting even when his projects do not reach public acclaim. And I think being an MC in Baeksang Awards is adding to his resume of duties besides acting (voice actor in Nico 2 and previous MC in KBS Drama awards). We just need to select a particular event which is not very common, eg., another support message before he leaves for Japan in June - an Intl. community supporting an Intl. fan meet.

@arch00 - of course archie you can tweet anyway you like - it is the thought which matters. I am not an Arab but I am speaking for my friends who are Arabs since they are not very fluent in pronouncing Korean names but can easily recognise the actor :) I visited your Tumblr website; I think maybe we might be from the same place :)

@simplydramafied1082 might be :D my name is common in South Asia . I am Nepalese :D:D

Guest padme

@jwthfc OMG!!! cutie girl WELCOME ^^ i follow your facebookcutie too xD get fun here with all the cutie team =) hope you can go to see him in "GHOST" musical and share with us how feel is watching him acting in theatre ahhh i think many of us will really appreciate that *-* and owwwww you meet him asdghvsgdhgsagdjas

btw! i was reading all the backpages mann  girls you arre really fast xDD i'm so behnd again .__. but I realized something ¿? i don't know if you noticed too but this really caught my attention these days, I have realized that in just one week we have made progress on this thread like 40 pages and we are now close to reaching 50 pages mannn o__O that's what i call THE POWER OF CUTIE xD goshh that's means by tomorrow (sunday) we will hit the 50 pages and in the next week will be reaching 1'000 WOW!!! 

I really think that Joowonie will be surprised too =)

Guest padme

simplydramafied1082

wrote:

»

coolreborn said:2. The content of the tweet. Since its an award show, we might just give him some encouraging words. Like Fighting, Good Luck. Twitter have 140 characters, so it should be a short message. <br />

<br />

suggested format of text: - () Fr  Fr Joo Won/주원 Soompi International Fans, <br />

<br />

ex.  Goodluck! Fighting! Mahal ka namin! (행운을 빌어 요! 파이팅! 우리는 당신을 사랑합니다!)  Fr Joo Won/주원 Soompi International Fans, Philippines (필리핀)<br />

<br />

note: Korean translation from Moaty google translate.<br />

<br />

<br />

<br />

I was thinking to make it easier and without relying on the google moaty translator we could all follow a similar pattern of messaging:<br />

Good Luck! Fighting! From Joo Won / 주원 Soompi International Fans, U.S.A. (미국)<br />

Mahal ka namin!       From Joo Won / 주원 Soompi International Fans, Philippines (필리핀)<br />

So we just need to worry about one single message entirely in Hangul. It is just a suggestion. Otherwise if the majority would like to write their own of greetings, that also is cool!  

:)

My dear Soompi friends, i have a problem: i don't have a twitter account, and i can't create one at the moment... Someone of you can add my name (Valinor500 from Italy) at his tweet? I'm so happy with the idea of tweeting our beloved Cutie! Thanks in any case, Val =)

*send hugs*  :x

@simplydramafied1082  thanks for your kindness! *hug*

I know how to create a twitter account, but at the moment, for some personal reasons, i can't do it (i can't put myself on twitter).

My message for Cutie, in Italian, is: Sei una persona speciale, grazie di esistere! (in english is: you are a special person, thanks for existing)!

^___^

@jwthfc Welcome to the thread, dear! >:D< I stumbled upon you FB page a couple of times when I was looking for an info about Cutie! It's a great page ;)
And omo, how I would love to be in your shoes! I can't imagine what happened if I ever saw him in person, and he recognized you as the Thai fan from JW Thailand FC?!! Daebak! :-bd
And it's good to know that you're living in Korea right now, I think some of us were talking about finding someone who lives in Korea to coordinate gifts, and then here you are...!! I think this is a sign for us to go ahead with the idea [at least after we got the twitter thing coordinated and done] ;))

Cutie's "bbyong bbyong" to welcome you... :))

ppyong1.gif

Guest mhelbenito

@mhelbenito  I meant this thing.. do I ave to change it in the settings? 

Ooh, i dont know. Maybe that appears when im online thru my phone? i'll have to check on that when i get home.:)

Guest Mishiellie

@mhelbenito @coolreborn @mrdimples  
muhahahaha   made 3 gifs with our moat community in mind!!!  enjoy the view  =P
too bad I couldn't find glorious HQ version of the CF

edit: these moaty mountia gifs are exclusive to soompi JW thread ahaha.. I didn't post it anywhere else heeheeheecf4_zps06c37527.gif

cf2_zps817db05d.gif

cf3_zpsf02abb82.gif

I'll make more tonight!!
Today's gif theme will be 
JW CF  =D

Guest mhelbenito

@mishiellie awww ur still online! I love the Moatia, errr Mountia gifs!!! Thanks much mishie!!! Its already 5am here, im still out! :))

Guest Mishiellie

@mhelbenito  wow what are you doing still out?!?!?!  Today is laundry+cleaning day for me... what a good way to spend saturday haha 
I know you would appreciate the Mountia gifs ahahahaha 

Mishiellie said: @mhelbenito @coolreborn @mrdimples  
muhahahaha   made 3 gifs with our moat community in mind!!!  enjoy the view  =P
too bad I couldn't find glorious HQ version of the CF

edit: these moaty mountia gifs are exclusive to soompi JW thread ahaha.. I didn't post it anywhere else heeheeheecf4_zps06c37527.gif

cf2_zps817db05d.gif

cf3_zpsf02abb82.gif

I'll make more tonight!!
Today's gif theme will be 
JW CF  =D

Thank you all ^ ^ @Aera @simplydramafie... @Mishiellie @latteholic @padme 
Hi soompi friends, may i join the group tweet too? ^ ^ But today i cannot havebrainstorming with you. I'll go to Songkran festival in Korea soon. It'll be nearbycutie's house :P  that's my hidden purpose going there :x :P