Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

and by nation building, you mean...

on a side note, I noticed on 1n2d that when he focuses on something, his eyes become sharp and he becomes serious and all. Then he turns off that seriousness in an instant and does full on aegyo afterward. Such complexity in his character alone!

this will probably be my last peace offering and comment here in soompi.

-edit-

vid removed :-$

So long for now. Time for me to return to the "real" world and focus my energy on more impt life issues like my work. Ahnyeong my dear dongsaengs.

Guest whiteheaven81

class="entry-title" align="left"Actor Joo Won poses for ‘Singles’ magazine

20121022_joowon_singles.jpg

In addition to f(x)'s Victoria, actor Joo Won also recently posed for ‘Singles‘ magazine’s November issue.

During the interview portion, Joo Won revealed his ideal type by sharing, “She would be someone I can be comfortable with. When I get married, I wouldn’t like to be worried about trivial things like I would be when dating. Rather than playing hard to get, I want a relationship with someone who can honestly open up.”

The actor also shared his secret to success in his past dramas, musicals, and movies and revealed, “I try not to stand out. Rather than trying to stand out, I want to show the character as is in each production.”

Check out more photos of Joo Won on the November issue of ‘Singles’! -allkpop-

I keep reading again and again his words!  ;))

To avoid any misunderstanding like earlier tis morning with someone who pm me, I need to state tat tis msg is meant for my closer moat mates @mrdimples @coolreborn and fellow bunny friend @mojobobo... But at the same time, I oso wish to make it clear to all in this thread (hence decided not to use pm), tat watever I hav wrote so far here in soompi (with exception to my 2 lengthy nagging posts in the new drama thread) are not targeted at anyone specific persons unless I quoted their names, and my posts were NOT written with the intention to give "a very exclusive and uninviting vibe". However, if someone decides to interprete it differently and takes it personally, I hav no control over it and thez nothing I can do to stop tat. I jus want to share my thoughts here rather than thru pm. Like some of u, I am also entitled to voice out my opinions, dun I?

To be honest, when i wrote my 2 posts in the new drama thread my intention was really to mediate and tone down the 'hostility' there and it was NOT to tell anyone off. But alas, like wat Murphy always say "Whatever that can go wrong, will go wrong" and my good intention was not very well received by some. My closer thread mates will understand wat Im trying to say (I hope :) ) However wat happened tis morning, really upset me coz someone reacted negatively to my post which is genuinely a general comment and NOT meant to pin-point at any specific person here, and she took it personally. I hav to admit tat sometimes there is a hint of sacarsticism in my posts. But to tell u the truth, if I hav been as young as some of u here, those msgs wld hav sounded much worse. I can only say tat age and working life hav mellowed me a lot. Im not as highly educated or gifted with an excellent "communication skills" like some of u here as such I may not hav use the right word or expressions to get my message across to the readers of my posts. I apologise if any one of u gals feel offended by wat I hav written in the past few mths.

Well, I hav said wat I need to say to get off the "heavy feeling" on my chest. I wish u gals hav a good time here. I still 'drop off' treats for my friends here occasionally but I will keep my comments to myself from now. Annyeong! Make love and NOT war :x

ctfrsgp said: To avoid any misunderstanding like earlier tis morning with someone who pm me, I need to state tat tis msg is meant for my closer moat mates @mrdimples @coolreborn and fellow bunny friend @mojobobo... But at the same time, I oso wish to make it clear to all in this thread (hence decided not to use pm), tat watever I hav wrote so far here in soompi (with exception to my 2 lengthy nagging posts in the new drama thread) are not targeted at anyone specific persons unless I quoted their names, and my posts were NOT written with the intention to give "a very exclusive and uninviting vibe". However, if someone decides to interprete it differently and takes it personally, I hav no control over it and thez nothing I can do to stop tat. I jus want to share my thoughts here rather than thru pm. Like some of u, I am also entitled to voice out my opinions, dun I?

To be honest, when i wrote my 2 posts in the new drama thread my intention was really to mediate and tone down the 'hostility' there and it was NOT to tell anyone off. But alas, like wat Murphy always say "Whatever that can go wrong, will go wrong" and my good intention was not very well received by some. My closer thread mates will understand wat Im trying to say (I hope :) ) However wat happened tis morning, really upset me coz someone reacted negatively to my post which is genuinely a general comment and NOT meant to pin-point at any specific person here, and she took it personally. I hav to admit tat sometimes there is a hint of sacarsticism in my posts. But to tell u the truth, if I hav been as young as some of u here, those msgs wld hav sounded much worse. I can only say tat age and working life hav mellowed me a lot. Im not as highly educated or gifted with an excellent "communication skills" like some of u here as such I may not hav use the right word or expressions to get my message across to the readers of my posts. I apologise if any one of u gals feel offended by wat I hav written in the past few mths.

Well, I hav said wat I need to say to get off the "heavy feeling" on my chest. I wish u gals hav a good time here. I still 'drop off' treats for my friends here occasionally but I will keep my comments to myself from now. Annyeong! Make love and NOT war :x

Guest sunshine4ever

ctfrsgp said: To avoid any misunderstanding like earlier tis morning with someone who pm me, I need to state tat tis msg is meant for my closer moat mates @mrdimples @coolreborn and fellow bunny friend @mojobobo... But at the same time, I oso wish to make it clear to all in this thread (hence decided not to use pm), tat watever I hav wrote so far here in soompi (with exception to my 2 lengthy nagging posts in the new drama thread) are not targeted at anyone specific persons unless I quoted their names, and my posts were NOT written with the intention to give "a very exclusive and uninviting vibe". However, if someone decides to interprete it differently and takes it personally, I hav no control over it and thez nothing I can do to stop tat. I jus want to share my thoughts here rather than thru pm. Like some of u, I am also entitled to voice out my opinions, dun I?

Guest septmoon16

@stearly - I love that gif of him walking up the stairs - joo won looks gorgeous in his white dress shirt! :x
thanks for finding and sharing. :)

a moody piece to share with you gals.
he cries so beautifully...

joowontears.jpg