Joo Won 주원 [Current Drama 2024 - The Midnight Studio/ 야한(夜限) 사진관]

flutterby06

Aww I wish I was doing the "research" that you've been doing instead of this actual research. Booo! >_<

Good thing there's a new 1n2d ep today! is it me or are there no spoiler pics?

@moonandhearts I noticed tat too. I replied to u in 1N2D thread mentioning abt it.

@moonandhearts Seems like itz jus u and me awake now. the rest of the gals r either still in zzzzland or busy with their 'real' life activities. Im trailing behind my mom like her personal sherpa carrying the groceries in the supermarket. Where r u from moonandhearts, may I ask?

-edit-

++++

11月4日有Cantata的活动。预定下午2点在首尔仁寺洞쌈지길举行、除了可以试喝咖啡外, 也能就近见到朱元〜度过幸福的一天。谢谢大家。

11월 4일 칸타타행사가 있습니다.서울 인사동 쌈지길에서 오후2시부터 있을 예정이오니,커피도 시음 해보시고, 주원배우님도 가까이 만나보세요~행복한 하루 보내세요.감사합니다.

++++

Above extracted from Baidu, credit to DC

Gals... Cutie Bunny got another Cantata event on 4 Nov @ 2PM ♡♡ but I dun think Uie will b there coz probably shez busy filming Jeon Woo Chi :(

@ctfrsgp: Glad you will stay here posting stuffs dear. But could we make it more on the cutie videos? I hope you won't mind dear. People might be wondering why we have lots of bunnies and bears running on the thread. I think they will like it more if its Joo Won who is running *in sweatpants :D in here. :)>-

@coolreborn I will definitely post more cutie's vids if there r any new ones but i think we r pretty much up to date so far. I normally check YT for new vids first thing in the morning when I wake up everyday. I dun wan to keep posting the same old vids over and over again. Some of our friends here may find it annoying and I dun wan to receive any more "hate mails", u know :P

As for why only bunnies and bear cartoon vids i hav posted these 2 days. therez a rationale behind both: 1st - Cutie likes "bear like" girls; 2nd - the reason why mojobobo and myself refer ourselves and cutie as bunnies becoz we r all born in the year of Rabbit according to the Chinese zodiac signs which r followed by the Chinese and Koreans.

So, u see I didnt post the funny vids randomly and i chose those tat remind me of the comical scenes in 1N2D or wat I think our friends here can relate to according to our past conversation. Also, Im trying to lighten up the mood here in this thread as I feel bad for causing some of the anxiety these past few days.

Well, plz feel free to let me know if itz annoyance to u gals and I will stop. I now accept the fact tat not everyone appreciates my sense of dry-sarcastic humour. No hard feelings, really :)

-edit-

Actually I am oso trying provide alternative entertaining materials for our Garden folks... Not everyone has a strong enough heart or stomach for the moaty stuff, right?

Guest septmoon16

@coolreborn - what a beautiful and serene shot!  yet...

why can i only think of moaty thoughts when starring at his hands?

@mojobobo @mrdimples @jsubmarine @hobeverly1212 @exile18 and everyone else ♡

We hav been waiting long long for a clearer vid and here it is - 23 Oct 2012 Campus Attack vid with Chinese sub.

Will leave it to one of our more competent Chinese-English translators to make it more Eng-reader friendly.

Now I think I know why cutie bunny still looks tired in those autograph signing sessions and recent 1N2D eps. Poor cutie is preparing for exams like his fellow schoolmates :( I hope he will hav time to rest and not to be overworked.

@ctfrsgp thanks for the video. I think cutie still hardly gets any rest. It sld be worse when his new drama starts filming in winter which is also truly the 'fun' season of 1N2D as mentioned by sugeun before.